Whites are subhumans

whites are subhumans

ok

>Germans
FTFY

I think you mean faggots

subhumans

Ahmed, go back to your shitty home ;)

I can't tell if this is a drunken brawl gone wrong or intentional sadomasochistic public sex. Nevertheless, it gives me a boner. Sauce?

>whites are subhumans
Germany seems to like devaluing a race huh?

It's drunk Irish potatoes in temple bar in Dublin, happened on St Patrick's day a few years back.

i'm so glad my life is boring. i go to work, make dinner, sleep and watch sports. none of this eurocuck nonsense interests me. peace of mind is the only thing that matters.

I have a teenage daughter. She wants a tattoo. No problem, but there are actions and reactions. What does that mean? If you get a tattoo you never speak to me again. You never ask me for anything and I will never give you anything. Your body was given to you by me. If you don't respect it, you don't respect me. I havr no time for people who have no respect for themselves or me.

You mean Atheists...

>I have a teenage daughter. She wants a tattoo. No problem

She stopped listening to you there.

this, u just lost your daughter to the BBC

whilst this is the outer rim of white behavious, at the same time its a usual tuesday morning in nigtown, without the aids and stoning.

>Your body was given to you by me.

Haha fuck you.

>Your body was given to you by me

What did white """people""" mean by this?

at least she has a job now

kek

Made me think.

Wtf holy shit lmao that's so ratchet. Can someone explain what's going on lmao.

How's this even allowed, is that rape? Btw not all white people are ratchet

Is that incorrect, triggered degenerate?

Yep. So stop coming to our countries. We are all terrible.

is this a new type of schilling ? or have i just been on Sup Forums for so long i forgot people have different views

do you also want to take her virginity? jesus

>given

christ did you make it out of primary school?

Wasn't this on World's Dumbest a few years ago? They were Irish partygoers, and apparently one guy got so drunk he thought it'd be funny to strum the other guy's penis like a banjo.

fucking niggers

But we are like the very gods themselves, compared to inferior races. Prostrate yourself before our superiority, nigger faggot, before the white man brings mighty sticks of thunder in big iron bird.

you mean retards...

Seems like bantz were had. Good lads.

You call 1st degree sexual assault, "bantz"?

you fuck her too dont you

If it was Temple bar in Dublin they were probably Brits on a piss up to be fair.

Yeah after seeings blacks gronking one another with boulders and then running the half dead person over with a dirtbike i think these whites are pretty laid back.

Ayyy lit lmao

God these kinds of people need to be exterminated, fucking degenerates.

Where the fuck is that?

This is some late Rome shit

why didn't i get to witness kooky shenanigans when i was there ;_;

They're just drunk and having a laff. Loosen up a bit you guise.

Germans are subhuman faggot degenerates

>Fixed it for you

the irish arent white

Whites aren't perfect just like other races. There are a shit load of completely useless white people. Can't go a day without interacting with one. Just because whites are better on average doesn't mean that the best of humanity has been concentrated into a racial group. It's disappointing but true.

no, that's just the Irish.

They aren't white.

>GIF File
Looks like 1999

this is my fetish

What the FUCK is going on here?

Potato niggers, is still niggers.

Nice try Schlomo

Same to you, Paddy.

THIS

True.

>implying irish are white
you dun goofed, lad

I think even the romans thought the Bacchanalians were degenerates.
Some drunk Irish dude strumming another drunk Irish dude's penis like a banjo.