PAY FOR MY MEDICAL BILLS

PAY FOR MY MEDICAL BILLS

So when is he finally going to die of diabetes?

Catan is a shit game anyways.

Should I order pizza tomorrow or cook something myself?

at least he's getting exercise

See that drumpfkins? That is pure brute strength. He could kick all of your little skinny asses

he just burned 600 calories, he will need a large pizza otherwise he will go into starvation mode.

So he makes YouTube monies pretending to be mad.

i never once watched a vid of this fat guy but considering he has a decently successful youtube channel he is probably paying more to sustain healthcare for the population than the majority of Sup Forums

>tfw boogie makes millions on his table smashing weight loss videos

Buy some tenderloin and fry up some tendercoins. Put them in a sandwich.

he couldnt get insurance pre obama care so he was paying zero lol

I'd honestly be scared to fight him. The fat would just absorb your blows.

With that much fat I'm honestly not even sure 9mm would be enough to get the job done...

>Teleports behind you.

Gladly once we have universal healthcare! If we have socialized healthcare, it won't cost me much at all since everyone will be paying, and I'll be getting covered to boot!

>Teleport 500 meters away
fixed

That's a $15 dollar table. That could have gone towards healthcare.

Yes. It's way too "swingy" and every four player game takes a million hours considering the shallow gameplay. Cities and Knights makes it bearable but still shit.

If we want to play an interesting resource management game, I'd rather pick Puerto Rico, Caverna, or Power Grid.

If we want to play a game where you throw around pools of dice, Roll for the Galaxy is superior.

no idea how your healthcare system works.
how was he unable to get health insurance ?
did he earn noth enough money or where was the problem ?

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!