OPERATION BLOWBACK

OPERATION BLOWBACK

Step 1) Be a university student.

Step 2) Print out flyers about white privilege. Very blue pilled. This is the bait. Make sure the flyers have a distinct stylistic motif.

Step 3) Covertly try to get SJWs praising the flyers. Make them shove it in everyone's face until you yourself are sick of it.

Step 4) Make nearly identical flyers but instead of saying just white males, have them say White JEWISH males. Do not add the star of david. Only change the wording and the statistics sited for accuracy.

Step 5) Replace all the flyers overnight.

Step 6) Praise Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1/status/842230958698962944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have the original image?

Thought they would get along. They're useful idiots for a reason.

Wtf this is brilliant???

I dont unfortunately. But that one's no good anyway because it overtly calls out the jews with the star of david and everything. The point ia to bait sjw's into promoting wealth disparities between jewish and non-jewish whites. You'll have to make up your own.

Checked my own Nazi digits

>88
It seems that kek agrees. Lets get some good laughs outta this one.

Bump for an actual good idea

Waste of time. Just roll with the original.

Good stuff. Just say Jewish males instead of "white" Jewish males

Good idea OP, have a bump

Unfortunately this isn't the original image either, but it's a better close-up of the flyer:

>twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1/status/842230958698962944

>students read it and see it for multiple days
>switching flyers*
>students don't care to read them anymore

I don't know about this one guys, backfire may be bigger than damage

>Goyim not to scale

Wow look. That kike is suddenly offended when he's excused of being privileged. But hey white boy if you feel the same way you're a racist

>excused
accused*

How would this fucking nose like to explain how it's anti-semitic? The truth is apparently "anti-semitic"

Gas the kike's!

I do agree with this user, however. Don't give them a single reason to say it's anything but a lefty SJW flyer. I'd even put some shitty, obscure commie website link on the bottom.

anti-semitic does not mean a person who hates jews, but a person whom the jews hate.

> goyem not to scale

>I'd even put some shitty, obscure commie website link on the bottom.
/r/communism

^- this

maybe a cause that supports palestine

How about simply making some honest SJW fliers? Fliers to enrage all white people.
Just HONEST fliers describing what they want.

1) We seek weekly payments from ALL white people.
2) We seek a kingly protected status. Should a white person strike us it is a min of 90yrs in prison.
3) We seek the enslavement of the white race for all the wrongs commited against us.
4) Finally, we seek the END of the white race.

Jews are cool. Leave 'em alone ffs.

OY VEY

Better.

"We don't seek to end the white race, they should solely exist to provide PoC with education, health care, housing and security as a tax for all the evils of the white race.

We want to give the white people the chance to redeem themselves"

Jews in general are fine with me. This will just expose the fact that the leaders of these movements are evil hypocrites that happen to also be jewish.

Pretty smart