DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW Sup Forums

DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW Sup Forums

Even Mattis knows that climate change is the greatest threat to US national security. The military has been researching and preparing for this for a long time.

Trump is trollin', libs hatin'. Rollin', patrolling, tryin' to catch him in sumthin ' dirty. Trying to catch him in sumthin dirty........

20 trillion in debt.

OY VEY WE MUST INCREASE THE NATIONAL DEBT TO 30 TRILLION TO NEGLIGIBLY REDUCE THE POLLUTION WE PRODUCE WEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

(((SCIENCE B T F O)))
HOW WILL UNDERGRAD SCIENCE MAJORS EVER RECOVER? (THEY WONT)

>Surely Hyperbole will convince everyone
>I am a master debater

Yes lets kill our economy by not using clean coal to save the planet. Meanwhile china and mexico can produce everything cheap as fuck contaminating like crazy.

Good. We shouldn't be spending money we don't have on things that don't exist.

It's going to happen either way.

Climate change is behind the migrant crisis. It's the biggest threat to national security we face. Climate change literally caused 9/11

the money also doesnt exist

>Spend mad cake on climate change
>Still having bizarre weather patterns, natural disasters, and other assorted bullshit
>China and India still pumping the air with toxic gasses

Seriously, what is the fucking point? I cannot understand why anyone would oppose this. Are they under the impression that we can somehow prevent climate change? The real redpill is understanding that we're completely fucked because humanity needs shit that doesn't necessarily help our ozone layer.

it's fucking awesome. fuck climate change. we have business to be attending to that doesn't involve a bunch of faggy hippies.

Why is the US government so anti-science?

They're cutting off useful programs but just increased the military budget by another 54 billion. You already have the strongest military in the world, like what the fuck? What other brown country are you gonna bomb freedom into next?

California seems to have no problem with high environmental regulation and having a healthy economy.
Germany is pretty strict with regulations and they're #4 in gdp

Quit using hyperbole, you can remain competitive while still protecting the environment.

Start paying carbon racket.

China doesn't have to. Neither do we.

>anti-science

The same science that has stated time and time again that we've done irreversible damage. There's no going back. Dumping billions of dollars in green energy is just completely retarded at this point

And they never will. When China stops polluting, some other shithole will fill the void. (Vietnam/India most likely)

Get ready to nuke the ice caps!

Its pointless. Nothing can be done about it.
Why waste money?

I have an idea why don't we fill a oil tanker in the antarctic sea with iron sulfate it will cost half a billion dollars but we can do it for a few years and reverse human contributions to C02 levels. Also we need more nuclear energy.

>Climate change will happen anyways
>So lets roll over and die without a fight
>At least the profits will be high for the jewish oil tycoons

It's not just about climate change, that isn't going away anytime soon and it's not as bad as it sounds for the most part.

I'm talking in general. Trump said nuclear plants = nuclear bombs and everyone is afraid of nuclear power when it's the safest and most efficient source of energy right now by far. Your country has a shit healthcare system and no one seems to care into investing in medical research. Science is what drives us forward, wether you like it or not. If NASA had like half of the military budget we'd be conquering space right now.

Climate change is a scheme to collect trillions of dollars in global carbon taxes in order to fund NWO. Glad Trump admin is having the balls to shut that whole thing down and not give two shits about leftist tears

>oy vey don't forget the 6 gorillion degrees

I'd almost be fine with this and raising the oceans suddenly. I'll kill a LOT of fucking niggers, once and for all. "Rural and suburban" retards will survive just fine and get new coasts, devoid of niggers and jew cities.

Kys
Climate change equals more refugees in the long run, and more war in Africa and the middle east. Also terrorism

>Surely treating 'climate change' like some kind of holy cow and punishing people for questioning it (like the holocaust) is the best to tackle the problem

You want some hyperbole, try this on:

FOR 30 FUCKING YEARS THE LEFT HAS BEEN CRIPPLING THE AMERICAN ECONOMY UNDER THE PRETENSE OF CLIMATE CHANGE, THEN TURNING AROUND AND SETTING UP SHOP IN COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA WHERE THEY HAVE ZERO ENVIROMENTAL STANDARDS, MAKING MONEY HAND OVER FIST, BANKRUPTING THE UNITED STATES, AND THEN PRETENDING LIKE THEY GIVE A FUCK. FUCK YOU.

While everyone admits climate change is real there isn't much evidence indicating it is humans changing it. This is not as big a deal as people are making it out to be.

YES!

>India is going to be its own island

>Climate change equals more refugees in the long run
No. We can finally let them die.

Solar and Natural gas will win.

We don't have to waste money from our federal budget anymore.

Probably not gonna happen. It will just make everything worse for everyone eventually.

This and the free market. If you green faggots hate CO2 so much suggest nuclear power, its objectively the best solution when it comes to generating massive amounts of energy.

Show me in the Constitution where the federal government is allowed to fund anything related to researching, monitoring, or fixing climate change.

>PAY ME GOYIM

Finally. Yes take care of the enviroment. NO don´t pay more jewish taxes to the globalist UN & EU.

Look at Chyna and India, they will ruin the earth regardless of what anyone else does. Unless we change and improve the way we gain energy - which CAN´T BE FUCKING DONE IF WE ARE BROKE AND BURDENED BY TAXES, FUCKING IDIOT GREEN PARTY COMMIES!

what a misleading headline. It's proven that arctic ice loss is driven by natural swings. What's not proven is that mankind can cause arctic ice loss

There also isn't any evidence we could stop it.

Global warming is fake news.

Basically this. The left is pants on head retarded about fixing climate change

But the trump niggers want coal

Can't you read? Clearly Trump has stopped funding climate change. This is what ecomentalists have been craving for decades, and now you lot spit in his face? How rude.

You are an idiot. Are you going to stop taking showers and this will somehow hold off the ice age? Ice ages will happen, for the same reasons as before - earth internal heating for natural reasons + MOST IMPORTANTLY: the fucking sun heating the planets. Look at surrounding planets = heating. Look at sun = you can´t even do it anymore, 50 years ago it was far less bright.

The next ice age is coming, maybe just in time to save us from the NWO.

This

Government spending doesn't fix any problems you stupid pinkos, it just creates more.
Fix the problem yourself instead of whining for big brother to do it for you.

California is kept afloat with slave labor from Latin America and H1B poo in loos who undercut whites in tech, you kike shill.

Kill yourself.

We have suggested nuclear power, but Trump is against that as well.
Instead they're talking about coal subsidies, which are huge CO2 producers, costs more than natural gas, and employs less than natural gas does.
Let coal die, even the free market wants it dead. Stop using government to prop it up.

Wake up, sheeple.

> what is the sun and where does our heat come from

> water vapor is 98% of Greenhouse Gasses

ohh unfortunately you cannot monitor and TAX water so CO2 will do

I FUCKING CAN'T. SRSLY FUCK Sup Forums AND FUCK WHITE PPL

Giving money for climate change is like giving it for any of the phoney cancer research charities, it just vanishes and theres no proof of any of it ever being used.

YASSS FUCKING SLAY

>Spending money to fight climate change

How does this work?

It's (((complicated))).

POL IS A CLIMATE-REALIST BOARD

seriously if you fags still believe this shit i have no idea why you're on this site

off to reddit you go

this mean no more chemtrails too?

Don't forget importing shitskins for votes who shit out too many babies and tax our environment, and feeding shitskins overseas so they can shit out more babies their environment can't support.

>Temperatures will rise to 120 degrees near the equator
>Implement regulations so they can't use airconditioning because it's bad for the environment.
>all the shitskins die.

Meanwhile, canadian/greenland/russian real estate markets sore. Jews get rich, white race is saved.
>What's not to like?

Also 1 post by id. Contribute to the fucking conversation sharia blue.

You tell me to kys without even doing the basic math. The left openly talks about how we need global carbon taxes to save the world. Where the fuck do you think that money goes? Hundreds of trillions of dollars will ultimately be funneled into organizations like the UN, IMF, World Bank, WTO, etc. This is literally bankrolling globalism, and you tell people ot kys just for saying that we need to put the breaks on the people who are benefiting from a global tax. Even if global warming was a real threat, carbon tax is the most ham fisted way to go about fighting it. But the powers that be still shill for it because they need to fund their precious global project

>an undated NASA illustration

Why should I care about global warming when the future is gonna be nothing but niggers and jews? That is assuming global warming is real in the first place, it's cold as fug outside.

You can't unequate man-made action from natural processes. That's like saying someone with lung cancer who smokes 2 packs a day got cancer due to genetic predispositions, not the cigs.
>The cigs are definitely a contributing factor.

Maybe the rest of the world should spend money on that instead of asking for white people's money to "fight climate change".

Yes, climate change is happening and will lead to disastrous consequences. Whites were the only one to fight it. The rest of the world asked for it.

i like climate change

>that graph
wouldn't surprise me. too bad Sup Forums is too anti-science and racist/misogynist/islamophobic/bigotted to realize it

>military has been researching and preparing for this for a long time.

...an the military will continue to do so with its budget

>GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE!
Maybe you should create your own tumblr so you can delete bad comments if you hate free speech so much.

>natural gas
Loving this meme. Especially the part where we already use natural gas.

fucking right

i want to impregnate her

Clean Coal is a kosher conservative myth

Oil/Coal companies are more globalist than smaller renewable companies.

Trump and Co. are devout Coalburners, mostly because that appeals to Mart-Sharters in Appalachia who think coal jobs, mountaintop remeoval and black lung will come back under him.

I'm fine with natural gas. I just want coal to die a horrible death.
Fuck the government for propping it up for as long as it has.

BASED
A
S
E
D

(((GW))) cucks can fuck off.

Hopefully yours shitskin

Oh no those beautiful countries like both sudans or namibia will have problem planting cro..
>economy based in 99,9% on crude oil and petroleum
Moving on then...

That's the point nigger. We don't need duplicate programs.

Well that's just like, your opinion man. Coal is actually really efficient for what you put into it. Oh and jobs, but most people forget about that whole job thing because lol fuck jobs.

>the UN census is trying to make my children gay!

>We already know the climate is changing, why spend more Money if trying to fix it right now is impossible in our actual society?

holy shit is that tim farrons yank brother

>California
>not bankrupt in twenty years
Hahaha

just stating the facts schlomo

renewable companies aren't any less greedy than the oil majors. Most oil companies today are state owned and therefore are highly nationalistic. If only the US nationalized the oil cucklords we'd have actual means to fund universal healthcare

>Being scared of dying

When will brainlets like you just stop being pathetic

I would destroy a thousand ozones just for the chance to let her sit on my face and fart.

Is the military posturing part of a warning to the "elites" not to fuck around?

Britain recently beefed up her military too right after brexit.....

The movement you said NWO. Your opinion was thrown away in the trash lol.

Good

>Existence of Global Warming
>No existence of Globalist Conspiracy

kek

WOOOOO!!!!!!
TRUMP CANCELLED THE CHEMTRAIL PROGRAM

Trump and his team are a bunch of babbling fucking retards.

Moment* stupid auto correct

Number of people in coal industry - 170,000
Number of people in Natural gas - 650,000

Should we have the government subsidies buggy whips? They employ people too.

Hillary's team were child rapists and terrorist sponsors. Your point?

If there was one, it wouldn't the Alex Jones tier retardation NWO.

White man's final revenge for being destroyed is to destroy the planet, killing off the human race.

Pottery.

>by accounting for ALL found natural forces
There is no control to compare the earth to and for each individual study the models used are overly simplistic and lack excessive amounts of variables anyways. Not to mention the studies that don't go along with your politically driven "science"