Eugenics

Dogs can be bred to be more intelligent, hard working, etc.

Why not people?

Why not have a completely voluntary program set up to mate the best with the best?

I thought eugenics was Sup Forums's part-time obsession. What gives?

Hold on, typing up my response.

Like most things, ethics, free will blah blah..

You're right, people know this and mostly select a partner based on their natural instinct such as attractiveness and then moreso now in terms of using income other factors to "size up" potential partners for an attempt at securing the best possible chance for propagating their genes.

I think you mean why don't governments implement this? They are.

Check out the license granted to the hospital in England I think, allowing for the genes of 3 parents to be used to hinder genetic defects. Eugenics 2.0.

Well end up figuring out that getting smarter means getting more suicidal or something.

>Why not have a completely voluntary program set up to mate the best with the best?

Imagine a wonderful government program set up to breed the best with the best and maybe even cull some of the worst. All of it completely voluntary. Sounds great right?

The problem is government. Eventually "voluntary" becomes "taxed for not participating" which in turn becomes mandatory.

No matter how altruistic a program starts out as, especially given the awesome power of this program, it will attract a certain type of bureaucrat who will use this program for nefarious purposes.

In short, eugenics is a weapon. Would you want this weapon in the wrong hands?

The Jews would seize such a program and use it to create a world of stupid animal people.

You know I actually read a (((list))) of the most "terrifying beliefs of the Nazis"

>Gets on to eugenics
>Even goes into depth about how we use eugenics on other animals with success
>Then says it's impossible for it to work with humans
>Doesn't give any reasons, it just says it's impossible because Nazis
>Then goes on about how it was only "impossible back then", but "could probably be done now"
>Check the comments
>Bluepilled goys everywhere completely agreeing
>"Oh these guys didn't know how science worked OBVIOUSLY! We're so much smarter now and SCIENCE is making that possible"
>Could guarantee 99% of the commenters think a a man can be pregnant and a woman can have a dick
>Science

Seriously, dotr can't come soon enough

Intelligent and hard working, but also obedient and loyal and docile and with hilarious tiny legs. I really don't want that for the future of humanity.

Go away evil dogger.

>Why not people?

because das raysis

Go away evil dogger

WHY do I keep opening this one, hypnotic dog eyes

Go AWAY evil dogger

In Brazil we do eugenics too but in inverse.

We get all of society's worse and put them on the same place and let they procreate like rabbits.

We call those places favelas. It works and we get whole populations rich in the worse traits there can be in humans.

What do those places smell like?

Where do you draw the line?
How do you avoid inbreeding?

Benn there, done that
>Lebensborn

non autistic humans are not comfortable with having children that way

What if I told you this is already happening.
Rich people stay in their casts, poor people stay in theirs. Social mobility happens mostly only when a poor kid is pretty smart or when a rich kid is pretty dumb.

The great fortunes of the world also get designer babies, so that their offspring is better off than anybody else.

Neurochemistry is very complicated. What we understand about genes allows us to adjust personality - we could breed for depression, or schizophrenia, but not IQ.

Physical traits are more obvious. We can easily breed for big butts or big tits - look up aromatase excess syndrome.

Will we eventually learn to select for IQ? Probably. But for now, I think we should stick to selecting for physical and emotional assertiveness.

Yet you are comfortable with raising someone else's children?

Been there in 2016. Smells of cheap parfume, exhaust fumes, rotting carcases, feces and the spirit of diversity

Did you stick your dick in her? Did you.... nob the dob..well did you??

Yes...i Nob..bed..the dob

Post more butts

this

You're a fucking idiot. We don't need to understand the neurochemistry behind IQ to selectively breed for it.

Find the smartest man and the smartest woman and have them fuck.

Go away evil dogger

>implying we dont already live surrounded by stupid animal people

I fucking wish

doesn't matter if they aren't capable of raising children (or allowed to) and get them taken away by the state.

I have no idea to be honest. I bet they smell like urban paraguay: a curious smell of a mix of human feces and otherwise yummy food being cooked.

Thankfully my family has been ethnically german in this shithole for the last 200 years (thanks napoleon) and I have been shielded from such places.

Nope. It's already begun.
We will all be a lovely shade of brown and less likely to inherit genetic conditions. Strangely, these messages never mention what will happen to I.Q
I'm sure a certain (((somebody))) will have six gorrillion reasons why they shouldn't end up a lovely shade of brown.

yea well you didnt do it very well you dumb fucking kraut. Otherwise your shit eating race wouldnt have voted for merkel.

Your eugenics program was half assed and only focused on the jews and not yourselves. You could have made the general german population a lot more intellegent

At this point the reason im not pushing eugenics is simply because i believe we will have genetic engineering suitable to making superhumans before enough generations will have passed for eugenics to really show fruit.

There is nothing inherently wrong with eugenics, its just too late for it to be meaningful.

Yeah, it doesn't matter if they get hit by a train, what's your fucking point?

if they're too dumb to raise children properly then they're not the smartest people and it literally doesn't matter

Somebody somewhere just got a life altering get.

a terrible waste of gets desu

>less likely
Eh. you probably alsoincrease your odds for certain diseases like sickle cell anemia etc

Just curious who go it

>Find the smartest man and the smartest woman and have them fuck.

Define "smart"

How about voluntary eugenics via technology (i.e. designer babies, nootropic drugs, anti-aging treatments, etc.)?

This. Imagine modern western governments under eugenics.
>Yep we found your daughter's future husband his name is Jamal
>Yep he has an IQ of 146
>No you can't see his IQ test doctor patient confidentiality

And a propensity to violence it would appear.

White. Obviously.

It would be fine under a NS or Fascist government.

>idiot and moron is ok to say
>but saying retard is offensive despite it being the PC word for idiot and moron 100 years ago

I'll never understand society.

If it has to be explained to you, you don't qualify.

If anything affects the intelligence more than genes, it's the raising of the child. That is in herited like fuck.

well if you are not capable of answering a simple questions you are clearly not the smartest pea in the pod either Ahmed

Good point

What if it was used in order to "just" try to eradicate hereditary or congenital diseases like downs, malfunctions, etc.?

>mate the best with the best

define "best"

nah mang, some people are just simply born for greatness. it has nothing to do with genes

America practiced eugenics for 70 years on niggers. It produced no significant results

>Argentina
You're already disqualified, amigo.

You're focusing too much on the material.

There's plenty of high IQ pedophile faggots working for the cia who look like subhumans.

Selecting for high IQ AND physical aesthetics AND coupled with spiritual ascension education would work. Simply focusing on the material is a jewish mindset.

Somer Ray on IG

Definitely not (You).

if we could isolate genes for intelligence and then make a virus that would be effective only on those who do not have those specific genes

CRISPR-cas9 will be able to accomplish that in less than a decade (in the developed world, at least)

go away evil dogger

Apparently you can't breed the stupid out of niggers
Mulattos still act like stupid niggers

That would be nearly impossible as there is not a single gene for intelligence.

Every gene has two alleles - one from the father, and the other from the mother. If Dad was AA and Mom was BB, you can be AA, AB or BB.

AA might make you smart, and BB might also make you smart, but AB is retarded. This is why race mixing is bad.

yeah there is, it's the one that makes you white

Ashkenazi Jew

holy shit, is the CIA doxxing this thread already?
You suck at memeing btw

>eugenics is necassary for creating a better world!
>w-wait! I thought we were only weeding out the brown people! What do you mean white people have weak genes!

Never change Sup Forums

go away evil dogger

Thanks for the irrelevant fucking information you cocksucker.

Breeding doesn't always create stronger/smarter offspring. That's why selective breeding spans generations. You idiots act like selective breeding just didn't happen prior to understanding genetics, alleles, and Punnett squares.

NEWS FLASH: Selective breeding has been around for thousands of years.

>kex

it's that like kek's gay brother

Go away evil dogger

BAR members, who are the lowest rank of the inner party besides their 'dog' enforcers... Will never allow society to be structured so that average IQ is not in decline, as smart people are implicitly bad for the business of human trafficking / racketeering. The order out of chaos means to ends is not believable when the people prefer liberty to security, 'an-archon-ism' of a true republic or nation requires IQ higher than that of white women. If the pedocracy is to continue, societies must not stabilize through eugenics but dysgenics is the rule for all civilizations, which start at their peak and then collapse. High civilization is in the past and never the future. The self organizing creative cain-able-istic destruction of the predators of humanity like the ashkenazim whom are genetically infected by the telepathic radically self interested nano-black goo are in total control of this plane and the rump of true humanity is totally persecuted.

>If Dad was AA and Mom was BB, you can be AA, AB or BB.

Are you retarded?

Its more complex than that man, the genes code for different things so intelligence could be 30different genes. 20 of which code for higher chace of alzhiemers and 6 of them for small penises and speficic immunities.

So if you wipe out the non-intelligent genes having people. You create a race of small dicked 75 lifespan cunts that get wiped out by the same.biological illness.

Human's dominant and recessive trait are passed on differently than most animals, making it very very hard to "breed" humans. Humans have been trying eugenics since humans existed. Its not a new concept. It just doens't work very well.

Besides, with all the advances in genetics, techniques like eugenics are looking antique and barbaric

Query for you shitlords,

Even if the we got the smartest people to breed by force, what about the free will of the children? Would some refuse to reach potential if they knew what was expected of them? Would some go Chaotic Evil path if they knew they were the best of the best of the best (sir)?

A book that holds 5000 pages is useless without the words.

If the differences inside of races are greater than the differences between races... then this makes no sense...

If we breed smart people then who would we laugh at

No because everyone knows that lawful good is the best path and only retarded shits go chaotic evil

>THINGS COULD GO WRONG
>IT WILL BE DIFFICULT
Things always go wrong. Things will always be difficult. That should never be an excuse not to advance forward.

We are going to become those animals anyway if we continue on our current track. By creating strong institutions that watch each others for corruption we could minimize the risk of that happening.

go away evil dogger

fixed

lol Lewetin's fallacy

take a statistics course bitch

It's not that simple, but you're on the right track.

An excellent book that covers this in much better detail is called "Erectus Walks Among Us"

Who else /lowgradeimbecile/ here

Youre absolutely 100% fucking wrong
Intellegence is very inheritible

We could easily breed for it

eugenics doesn't work by preventing the lower people from breeding because they breed anyway. what is necessary is massively subsidized and privileged breeding of high IQ individuals.

that way, its also more moral because you can just pass it off as an investment (which it is, smarter nations = richer nations)

"eugenics" would already happen if it wasnt for the government.

though I would call it market selection.
Retards wouldnt be able to breed and succeed doing so if "society" would not prop them up all the time.

inferior genes would not thrive under the free market.
Governments and their "society" forming policies are what many call dygenics.

This.

There is no need to participate in "negative eugenics". The dumb will take care of themselves. The real approach is to encourage the advancement of healthy individuals.

Go away, evil dogger!

The important question is, what grade of imbecile is Sup Forums?

>ignoring the fact that the Nazis took a young officer and a widow and successfully engineered the perfect man