hey white boy I heard out were talking shit about black people well you got anything you want to say to my face?

> hey white boy I heard out were talking shit about black people well you got anything you want to say to my face?

Where's my 10% champ?

>n-no sorry

*gets on knees and sucks bbc*

Yeah, if society were populated by people like you, we would still be banging rocks together to make fire.

Ape.

am i supposed to be intimidated by a skinny nigger

nigger

I could kill him with one punch.

Yes
A knife in your stupid face, nigger

> I heard out were talking shit
shockingly accurate.

ON YOUR KNEES SLAVE

That Jewish guy over there just said your mother was a stinky nigger ape. Thought you should know. I told him that was bullshit but he said he didn't care because you're a bitch nigger.

All those muscles and the only one I need is the one for my concealed carry

I wanna suck your dick.

>1 post by this ID

Sage and report bait threads.

>1 comment from this IP

looks like we have a hypocryte...

Not a bait thread I just think it's funny how people on here think there are so tough and cool and alpha but if they met a black person in real life they would start running away scared like little cucks

It's almost as if generations of selective breeding to make them better plantation workers made them [hysically stronger than us or something.

>canada

Your race commits more crime, violent crime to be exact and now your using threats of violence to silence me? typical nigger.

Niggers are fucking worthless, know your place.

Niggers are all tough until they get punched in the mouth

If you're genuine - then you're just stupid.

>posting 1 aesthetically appealing black man (note: not strong) to prove that people wont fight him

Yes, nobody would start shit with a person who is clearly stronger than them. It's biologically unsound to think of.

>pic related can actually snap him in half

Do you ask skinny niggers if they would call this "cracka"?
They're just might! Cause they're dumb niggers.

Fuck you.

still a nigger. you lose.

So you admit blacks are a physically superior race?

>Texas

Physically, probably. Mentally, culturally and pretty much any other aspect, dead last.

Sage

Holy fuck underrated

You are actually mentally retarded if you think a strongman could beat the heavyweight world champion boxer. being that big would put you at a huge disadvantage in the boxing ring. Being 350 pounds would give you terrible mobility and fist speed. He would get BTFO in the first round

Sure, FUCK YOU.

fear my magic scroll black man

Muh nigger strength!

>I heard out were talking shit
the fuck was that nigger ape? can't you speak fucking english clearly?

*teleport behind u*

You got shit on your skin

Well all the best fighters of all time are black so that's a retarded argument

Boy you better get back to the fields before i but the string to ur back

>Implying average nigger fights like Jon Jones. >Implying Jon Jones wouldn't get his shit pushed in by Cro cop or Fedor

Jon is an amazing fighter, really respect his skill, but bitch please. Niggers in the US are outnumbered, outgunned, and fat as fuck. They have no allies. All other races would collectively gang up and obliterate the niggers.

Holy shit I never thought I'd see an Ian pepe.

>that comment
>that flag

Nice.

>chat shit
>get banged
>sue the shit out of him and become rich

upload moar of those

>physically

Seems someone doesn't know whites dominate strength sports

I mean, in America they only show sports where blacks dominate like football and basketball.