Now that the dust has settled

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gU2moizkfGk
nbcnews.com/science/science-news/rare-earth-afghanistan-sits-1-trillion-minerals-n196861
livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Afghanistan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no maple syrup there

We fixed that problem eh?

>What went wrong?
>muslim country

Nothing, Oil production for ISIS and Heroin production for the US is back on track just as planned.

No oil in Afghanistan pal.

>UAE

It isn't a country. It was a spot on the map no other country wanted, for the extant white leaders at the time crew the map, and in the spot without a name, they gave it one.

It is not a country. It is a named circle on a map. The people there have no national identity, because they are little more than villagers.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=gU2moizkfGk

documentary that explores Saudi Arabia's relationship with the U.S. and the role this has played in the war in Afghanistan.

Literally everything

Obama was in charge.

It's a Country in the basic sense of being a block of geography. There is certainly no unified Nation, that is true.

the taliban

We fought a war without the objective of absolute total victory.

>country

Globalist (NATO) Forces got BTFO by Religious (Afghan) Nationalists.

Really makes you think

I dont know much about any of the stans

What exactly is Afghanistan's history?
Has it ever been relevant in the region's politics?

I still don't know why we fought the Soviets for control of this shithole, it literally has nothing to offer the world. It's shit-tier even among muslim countries.

Islam

Honestly it's such a massive text wall that you're better off looking it up yourself, it has a really long history in the region and has always been politically important geographically because of trade routes.

the dust never settles there

>What exactly is Afghanistan's history?
Long and complicated. Definitely proves wrong the whole "can't be conquered" meme.

>it literally has nothing to offer the world
Look on the map, notice how it borders Iran. There you go.

> What are geopolitics
Extremely important trade routes and Central Asian corridor access to project force. Not to mention geological speculation now hints that it may be one of the world's greatest stores of mineral wealth, with some of the largest reserves of lithium, rare earth metals, and gemstones, among other things.
nbcnews.com/science/science-news/rare-earth-afghanistan-sits-1-trillion-minerals-n196861
livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Afghanistan

>mfw I have to sit 8 hours daily in an office along my greek-afghan roasty cunt of a colleage and hear her "I'm a strong independent muslim grrl and my life as a former refugee isn't easy at all,so I demand to receive special treatment while I barely do any work and either spend my shift being a backstabbing hypocritical mastermind of discord or sperging about cats+geeky series like Star Trek and Bazinga" stories

They send her over here. THAT went wrong.

post pics is she hot