Newfag

>Start hating reddit and its bipartisan bullshit
>Check out what this shit called four chan is about
>Can't stop reading these shitposting threads
>Fucking hate reddit now
>Can't fucking leave this place
>Wonder where the fuck all of you get these gifs and jpg memes

Someone tell me where all fucking gold content comes from. Are people photoshopping pepes all fucking day in a factory?

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/abs/1610.03452
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
gimp.org/
duckduckgo.com/?q=gimp how to outline text
duckduckgo.com/?q=gimp how to swap heads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

autism

Checked. Also Reddit isn't bipartisan they are leftist cucks who silence any other opinions. Although sometimes some people drop redpills on the weekly Islamic terror attacks in Europe.

Our cultivation of fresh meme crops is a closely guarded secret.

WITNESSED.

>116964893
Its still bipartisan because T_D is still up. If it weren't then it would be entirely brain dead leftists

>Its still bipartisan because T_D is still up. If it weren't then it would be entirely brain dead leftists

We are the strong. This is what we do.

I only go there to take screenshots for keks anymore but it seems like anytime there is a terrorist attack the Worldnews commenters drop some truth. They may get down voted now I'm not sure, seems like submissions get 20k+ now while it was usually under 5k upvotes a year or two ago to get on the front page so maybe they are silencing people more now.

We are actually getting paid in tendies by the creator of the oculus rift.

He has us locked away in a dungeon in Siberia under constant watch. I'm only typing this because I want death.

Please save us

Sup Forums is literally shittier than reddit. The people that made this place great have grown up and moved to different website.

>Fucking hate reddit now

That's right reddit is for losers! Come to Sup Forums so you can prank cucks and produce "epic memes lolol" I can't wait for you to spout out memes from 2005.

Check comments in Worldnews during the next Muzzie attack. It was like that before Trump even announced himself as a candidate.

The main force driving 4chins is mild autismo from us sperglords who make funny memes all day.

that's not how you memearrow newfriend

>Are people photoshopping pepes all fucking day in a factory?
Our autism has been on a war footing since the 2016 campaign started

>>Wonder where the fuck all of you get these gifs and jpg memes

When I see a clip I like I just make one. Not all that hard, takes only maybe an hour to get all the programs and figure out how they work.

Lurk Sup Forums for another year before posting.
Then lurk another 3 or 4 years before you make any post that you want people to actually value

nobody "grow up" and leaves Sup Forums. lurk moar
not even you, shareblue. soon you will be totally immersed

Fuck how do i reply to people I just forgot how i did that up there

This is the only "jpg meme", you should care about, rebbit frogposter.

Now fuck off and kill yourself.

Neets make-a the meme and you pay with the boy pouches.

1000 hours in MS paint

1 heavily-censored subreddit does not make up for the other 99% of reddit being cultural marxist uber leftoid garbage.

We make them, faggot. We make more content than most of the rest of social media, video streaming not included
arxiv.org/abs/1610.03452

Also i just noticed they renamed the title of the research paper on Sup Forums to "Kek, Cucks, and God Emperor Trump: A Measurement Study of Sup Forums's Politically Incorrect Forum and Its Effects on the Web" on march 13th, it used to be just the part after the colon. Are they /ourguys/ ?

click on the number.

tell us more about reddit, I came from knowyourmeme in 2009.

what are some of reddits memes?

>
I dont disagree faggot

Watch this newfag get fashy

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

>Newfag
we do not use this word anymore
just new

Reddits full of right wing sperglords, this is better because there are good opinions here too sometimes and you can be gay with other cute guys even if you disagree politically.

>Someone tell me where all fucking gold content comes from.

This is an image board where artists hang out. If you aren't making memes and threads, you're just a shitposting faggot.

did they end up glueing the fucking hat on like retards?

See pic related.

lul meanwhile every other post is about shitting on every race other than white.. e.g. this thread

>nobody "grow up" and leaves Sup Forums

This is only partly true.
I was here for the golden era of Sup Forums, and I can tell you nearly all of us from that time have stopped coming here because it's turned to absolute shit.
Majority have moved to other sites where normies haven't found us.

As for me, I still come back here for the memes. The constant redpilled discussion on the other forums becomes depressing, so I come here for the rare pepes

And can anyone tell me the difference between the homepage and the catalog? Is the homepage just based on # of replies?

Hello Friend and welcome to the Amazonian Hair Stylist Photo Hosting Board.

where do u guys go? Promise i wont tell anyone

>back in my day it was golden!
>now it is utter shit!

ad infinitum

touche

you come
you never go
kiss me

this pic gave me cancer

I can tell you are a newfag by the way you force a swear word into in every single greentext line. Chill out m8, it's really more laid back here than all that.

>555
Acknowledged, registered, filed, checked.
Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend!
Sup Forums is a friendly board filled with peace and love.
Also Jews.

It's normally a well guarded secret. But I'm feeling generous today.
We post on r/pics on reddit and just speak in a code. We hide right under (((their))) noses.
If you think Sup Forums isn't absolute trash now as compared to 7 years ago. Even compared to 2 years ago.

We're filled with shills, newlads everywhere, constant shitposting, purplepilled faggots in every thread.

It's only done by old Sup Forums.

This is true though, before it wasn't like this.

Soon, it will be new Sup Forums

>If you think Sup Forums isn't absolute trash now as compared to 7 years ago.

Sup Forums didn't exist 7 years ago redditor. Kill yourself and stop pretending to be an oldfag, get the fuck back to where you came from and stop trying to recruit for your leddit sub.

>Someone tell me where all fucking gold content comes from. Are people photoshopping pepes all fucking day in a factory?

Yes.

gimp.org/
and to figure out how to do something in the program hit youtube how-to videos.
duckduckgo.com/?q=gimp how to outline text
duckduckgo.com/?q=gimp how to swap heads

then there's shortcuts. sites that do text-outlinging without watermarks, or face swaps, head swaps, etc. those are easily searched up.

why don't you come a little closer, i am sure Sup Forums is a nice place to stay and read.

>Sup Forums didn't exist as /new/

You're letting your nose show, schlomo

Literally all frogposters and kekfags are newfag redditors

whatever you do don't google anything called Sup Forums-X, have nothing to do with this thing.

thanks bud, first real answer

you take too much pride in your internet browsing, get out there in the world and accomplsih something so you can look back on this & be ashamed of who you once were

There's no more gold content left.

Too many of you fags showed up here and stifled all creativity.

Thanks for nothing moot.

>Someone tell me where all fucking gold content comes from

On my way to uni right now. So thank you, your post really activated my almonds.

This. I was in the original thread where that autistic dipshit thought he found the "connection" between the retarded frog and kek.

The fuckhead had no idea about their origin, just threw shit at the wall to see what stuck.

r9k the loser board has a lot of time on their hands collectively

that's where most of the content comes from.

and just so you know we hate reddit cause they are most often normies who think very highly of themselves. We only accept that from god-emperor.

check out r/sjwhate fags

t.csis

We're actually just smarter than you are and more original. You can't replicate our meme making ability.

I never bothered to read it because im not into autistic superstitious nonsense.

I absolutely hate this kek frogshit with a fucking passion. It shows to me that 90 percent of this board is redditard newfags.

>laid back
If you post "hope you're doing well" in a thread you will get 20 variations of "commit suicide" and get called faggot/nigger at least 30.
This is a madhouse. I like it, makes me feel like a real normie sometimes.

>defying kek

This never works out well for anyone. You should take it back.

This.

There's literally nothing to it.

What's worse, I never thought Sup Forums would descend to "digits worship". That autism paralyzed Sup Forums, and after the mods took care of the matter it seemed like something of the past.

Fuck off leaf

no one cares fag
lurk moar

>that webm
What a fucking king

> Are people photoshopping pepes all fucking day in a factory?

Not knowing t_d is controlled opposition.