youtube.com/watch?v=hetaI91Skoc
youtube.com/watch?v=3xXw5JzhIz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

melee

Dues Ex
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

fuck! truly

>Hearts of Cucks 4

They should have kept the same engine 2 was made with but just improved it. 3 and 4 have sucked more nigger dicks than a Swedish liberal.

none, they're all degenerate

Can i run this game if i have a shit laptop?

>Playing shitty,casual HoI 4 instead of HoI 3 with BlackICE mod

No. but you can run superior HOI2 which has better uncucked mods and shit.

tf2

Not really no. On minimum settings maybe depending on just *how* shit your laptop is

metal gear solid 5 maga mou kai to tekken gamaei

Whatever game you enjoy, dont play games thinking "this is pol approved I am okay."

explain

I can run EU4 with good fps at the lowest everything in windowed with no water
I think that guys too ugly for me desu.

EVE online

>Playing shitty fanboy HoI3 instead of Darkest Hour

But I get bored too easily when I study. Vidya is just funner.

every game, you are a free man.

This

re malaka afou eisai elhnas den exeis poles epiloges h league of legends h cs go

PC (or PC-exclusive) games are often more complex and intellectually valuable, allowing custom mods etc...
Console games are mostly just simple stupid games for cucks.

IL-2 Sturmovik

Den eimai Eliinas

Rust is a pretty good Ancap simulator

Good point, Brazil.

Play Squad for some PTSD

Darkest Hour > 3 >>>>>>>>>>> 4

fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo/eo-10995.htm

holy shit it's real

Don't let Sup Forums tell you what video games to play
Keep playing hoi4 it's fun, redpill yourself on the side

Thanks people this is helpful

omg. the game that started redpilling me on the fact that world is not black and white when I was 12. fucking epic shit.

lol what, 2 is awful and 3 is the best paradox game by far, i do agree 4 sucked ass

still play it

> speaks greek
>greek ip
>not greek

Arma 3
Counter strike: source
Dark Souls
Age of Empires 2
VERDUN
Dark Cloud
just don't play complete life wasters like WoW and don't play games if you don't have a decent job/school

>not playing hoi3 with black ice

red orchestra is pretty good, the new vietnam one is pretty fun too

but I like wow.

Speaks five languages
Lives in Greece
Fucks Greek women
Loves it

worth the money? im upset i sunk 100 dollars into the last one

But more importantly
>gets dope double digits

I would say generally any of them as long as you don't let it rule your life. A lot of people get hooked on MMO/MMORPGs and it ends up causing them serious issues and they end up losing normal coping skills, becoming agoraphobic and developing social anxiety, shit is almost like a disorder and there probably already is something like that listed as such.

If you're asking for suggestions though, the entire Battlefield series (except Hardline) is pretty good. If I had a current gen console I'd probably play Battlefield 1. My last gen console collects dust and I envy those who can play BF1. Pro tip though, if you get hooked on an MMO or any of those games that require massive amounts of time, switch to console games or PC games that are match based and you can pick up and play and put down whenever you want, use that as a crutch if you see yourself starting to fall into degeneracy.

videogames are degenerate

It's cute to see what everyone names their theatres :3

you're a fucking loser if you need random people on a website to validate what video games you play

>Black Ice

Ded mod

Pretty much anything except MOBAs (an occasional match is okay), Facebook/mobile games, degenerate games (Shower With Your Dad Simulator, Genital Jousting, etc) and super weeb games (romance/erotic visual novels, anything with cat girls, etc).

Metal Gear Solid 2

Black ice for hoi3 makes the game intense and realistic. Its almost a new game, they revamp pretty much all aspects of the game.

It's also much harder, expect to lose first time as germany. Then the next, and the next. It's very satisfying to win when you do.

There are a few guides online about unit comps and whatnot. Other than that it's more fun to learn as you play imo.

Witcher 3

Oh and forgot. NO MMORPGs, they'll ruin your life if you get addicted.

That actually looks like it would be interesting to play. Years ago I rented some Cabelas Big Game Hunter or something and it was pretty fun and fucking hilarious at times with how the kill shots worked.

But PR is free and Arma has more shit.

More like looking for suggestions leafboy

What's the consensus on Civ 5? Haven't touched it yet.

I do too especially burning crusade, but you need to move on from it and realise it is electronic cancer

Only play fallout. Brotherhood of steel all day

Only the most redpilled games ever

This lmao hype game and people work toegther what server you play?

Fuck the game
It's cuck shit
Also thinks Cleopatra was not white

Decent even better with friends, gets old quick though but I'd say the complete edition is worth it if it's on sale for ~$10

playing one right now with german flavor submods, its summer of 43 and things arent looking great, feels bad

Why are their 2 of these fucking threads a day?

Liberal Crime Squad

youtube.com/watch?v=hetaI91Skoc

Grand Theft Auto

youtube.com/watch?v=3xXw5JzhIz0

civ 4 is better, rise of mankind a new dawn is the best mod for it as well

Is that your only problem with it?

How does the whole HQ system work? plebbian here only played HOI4

I'm playing X-COM right now, fucking those aliens with my Irish sniper qt3.14.

Never really got into the old one but this one has a good mix of realism and arcade can def sink some time into it.

I wish this game had that Cabela's kill shot system or like the one in Sniper Elite

WE

It's kind of too basic and casual for me.
I prefer working myself up from things like EU to more complex games.
It feels like a very well made iphone game.
Also I love history and that game is laughable, it's cultural relativism personified

The order of battle system is the real game, everything else in HOI3 is just bells and whistles

YES
but my potato can't run F4

What about IV? I've heard it's more complex and numbers based.

Fallout 4 is trash anyway.

Yeah it's pretty cheap these days, might as well

I played a lot of CIV4
Love it at the time.
I was a total noob at the time though

but it can run hearts of iron 4?

>Not bringing down judgement on the untermensch

Cool, I'll check it out

If the settings are low enough

I play UFC 2 and Steep occasionally but video games just don't hold my attention like they used to. Went from a pc masterrace gamer to owning a ps4 for Netflix in a couple years. If you're older than 20 and still play for multiple hours a day you're a man child.

M&B warband with whatever game overhaul mod you like. Riding down filthy sarranids and other shitskins is always encouraged. Praise the butterking, in Swadia we trust.

you literally have to throw games to lose as Germany. they have so much IC and Leadership points that it's ridiculous. They even have the manpower to duke it out with the Ruskies, even though in reality they were nowhere near as numerous.

lol, its dumbed down to attract a larger audience, hoi4 is the plebs choice

ignore, im a retard

I wanna get hearts of iron 4. I like the war part of eu4 but you get punished so much for actually going to war/not going.

I liked WOW, too, until I realized how mindless it really is. It's the same fucking thing, over and over and over.

You go through brief, meaningless questing, to stand around and wait for some elitist neckbeard pricks to deign to allow you to go in their raids with them, and listen to them cry about "casuals" and fight over fake swords and armor.

The game is so dumbed down, bot makers have profiles that can raid for you, and do everything in the game for you.

Get off the hamster wheel, son. I wasted 10 years on that shit. The day I quit was the best day of my WoW "career". The devs just repaint the same old shit year after year, and you pay for it.

any game you think is fun, so long as you do so in moderation and not longer than 2 hours a day*

*on weekdays, go crazy on the weekend or when you have nothing important to do

red orchestra
chivalry

Civ 6 is better.

Love making all white squads or using black dudes as meat shields

Hoi4, like every new paradox game is utte shit and totally no ok to play.

Funner isn't a word, you should study harder instead of playing video games.

heroes and generals