Ugh Islam

Would you be okay with a muslim genocide? Like if it came to an ideological war between the west and middle east, would you support the killing of millions and millions of them? Even if no war, just for population control and stemming the growth of islam, would you still want them killed?

pls respond, im curious

Yes.

YES

there are est 1.6 billion muslims, would you want them all ded?

Sure, where do I sign up?

Probably only kill enough for them to understand that the west is the best.

desu I want all of the savages in the middle east culled... But then there are reatrds like this qt3.14 girl I work with who converted to islam because she's a retard. Idk if I want her dead. Well maybe just because she's a retard.

kek, what the fuck is going on in Norway?

conductor we have a beta

Yes

So you made this thread because a girl you liked is a muslim.
>I want to kill billions of muslims
>But there is this one girl I like
hahahaha

My conscience says no... but my inner beast says "kill them all and leave the libshits to cry about it.

the destruction of islam is my wet dream

Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?

I am a grill. I wanted to know if you guys would let her live based on the fact she is cute and naive or if just her being muslim means she must die too.

Fuck off buzzfeed!

Yes, I've already begun designing camps and extermination systems. We'll be leveraging the open ocean this time, packing them into weighted shipping containers and dumping them in the sea.

she's not a muslim 'cause you don't simply "convert to islam". She's a woman so probably just seeking attention, in a few months she'll forget about it.

i'd want them all pipelined into india. that place can't get any more fucked up. arabs need to stop appropriating white mesopotamian culture.

Yep. But I would prefer an actual war rather than just poisoning the water or something. It's more honorable.

never saw that pic before, good stuff, have a (you)

If you'd asked me in my early twenties, I'd have been against the idea. I'm now in my late twenties, and I would consider every option in the endeavour of eradicating Islam. The only alternative to genocide would be radical reformation of the Islamic faith, but how to you "reform" the "perfect word of god"? They will never accept an "edited" version of their god's message. So it will inevitably come to violence.

Only killing Muslims would leave a billion shitskins left over. Be more specific you dumb bastard.

But what will that fix?

(pls respond i work for cnn)

>You can't simply convert to Islam

What?