Ask An SJW Anything

I was inspired to create this thread while debating, in which a (self-admitted) alt-righter said "we need diversity of ideas not race" and I decided to give Sup Forums the diversity of ideas. just to start off I will post a few disclaimers.

>As to pic related, I'm not a communist. I just saved this to piss of right-wingers and libertarians
>I am not in college, i had to drop out due to cost
>I also don't affiliate to BLM.
>While they are sometimes abused, in terms of physical harm and legitimate harassment, safe spaces can serve a purpose. As long as we make sure they aren't entirely for ideological reasons
>I did vote Hillary, but I live in West Virginia so my vote didn't count even is I wanted it to.
>I also don't see Trump as racist, though I believe his rhetoric does empower far-right activities, like the desecration and threats to Jewish and Muslim cemeteries and culture centers
>I am a little skeptical on immigration from Muslim countries, and I acknowledge that Islam is incompatible to my ideas
>Also, I use Sup Forums regually. I usually browse /tg/, Sup Forums, and /s/. This is my first time on Sup Forums

Besides that, ask anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yo moma gay

>SJW
>debating
Tits prove you aren't share blue

Why is op ALWAYS a faggot

>I am a little skeptical on immigration from Muslim countries, and I acknowledge that Islam is incompatible to my ideas
This is how I know you're fake desu senpai.

piss off to Sup Forums

I haven't used Redshit in eight years.
Because you have to be a bit of an attention whore to start threads.

>(self-admitted) alt-righter

Aside from Richard Spencer and his following of 2 dozen people, they don't exist.

>we need diversity of ideas not race

Yeah, this guy isn't on the far-right. Chances are you've been goofed.

kek you're wrong, Richard Spencer and his 'alt right' following is actually 3 dozens, friend.

Isn't the point of these shitty online movements that they don't have leaders and anyone can join? I heard new definitions of the term every time it's bought up.

SJW is the same shit as commies. Both wanna make people equal by force. Nakhuy.

You're an attention whore cunt bitch

Back in elementary school, were you one of those kids who would rush straight to the teacher to rat out another kid who broke some minor rule?

>AMA

We don't have any questions for you.

Do you have any questions for us?

Not really. In school I mostly slept during recess and sold my lunch to the fat kids.
Not really, this thread just seems to be a bunch of people kinda bitching that people start threads they don't particularly like.

Why are you asking the question now you fag

That woman on the fat left (physically not ideologically) looks old for a member of the """young""" communist.

Are you a girl?

If so post tits.

If not leave.

But are they good friends

Richard Spencer hijacked the term and ruined it. Don't get me wrong, i'm pretty far-right, but Richard Spencer is a degenerate faggot, and he's going in the oven with the rest of you.

He essentially wants a society just like now, but only white people. Sounds pretty autistic desu.

No and no.

Why do you consider yourself an SJW? Do you even know what they actually are? Are you underage b& and have no coherent political ideology?

Is it morally wrong for whites to resist their displacement?

>safe spaces can serve a purpose
See I'm okay with them as long as its used for what they used to be used for which is for people with actual problems (psychological issues, physical abuse, etc.) just not people using them to hugbox with other primadonnas.
>I believe his rhetoric does empower far-right activities, like the desecration and threats to Jewish and Muslim cemeteries and culture centers
When has he ever said anything bad about Jews?
>I acknowledge that Islam is incompatible to my ideas
Your halfway there mate, google "Cairo Declaration" and read up on the OIC and realize why most Muslims are lying when they say that Islam is a religion of peace and that "ISIS isn't Islam." There may be some good people who are Muslim who can't leave because of family pressure but those who have the choice and choose not to leave are likely supportive of shit like jizya, sharia and excommunicating or killing those who leave the religion.
However let me ask you, why did you vote for Hillary? What policies did you think were better than Trump's?

You don't belong on Sup Forums. Having all the Muslims and niggers gone would be a great thing for our countries

Also, "hijacked" the term? He invented it you fucking idiot

>just like now, but only white people
I see what you're getting at, but it's such a huge improvement that I can't bring myself to care about all the faggotry.

Richard is autistic. He just kinda shits out of his mouth and use the "it's just a meme" excuse to make himself look like a champion of free speech. While ironically wanting to censor his own critics.
I see myself as an SJW because the term has lost meaning in the way fascist did. I personally don't want any laws regarding race and wish for a socially open society.
Europe is ~4% non-white. I don't see that as a genocide. Even with demographic shifts it's just what happens in these situations.

If you really want to know what Sup Forums is about, watch this. It's 5+ hours, but it will worth your time.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

The fact you're interested in debating disproves your status as an SJW.

You have begun to swallow the redpill my friend, there is no going back from here.

Do you support Islam. I am not a Nazi, but I see Nazism and Islam as quote similar things, so I made a tumblr mocking Islam apologists, link down below. Islam and Nazism are both fascist ideologies driven on violence and hate. Hey both hate gays, both suppress women a lot and both require absolute control, either to Mein Fuhrer or Allah. And both hate jews too.

Either you are okay with Nazis and Muslims, or you arent okay with either. They are both hateful ideologies, just one has a god (also say the same about Satanists).

unitednazis.tumblr.com

(BTW Sikhs and Buddhists are cool, its just Islam i have a problem with).

>While they are sometimes abused, in terms of physical harm and legitimate harassment, safe spaces can serve a purpose. As long as we make sure they aren't entirely for ideological reasons

If you think it should be at a mild level, why do you identify with people that push it to the extreme? To be honest, it just makes you appear worse than you actually are.

>I also don't see Trump as racist, though I believe his rhetoric does empower far-right activities, like the desecration and threats to Jewish and Muslim cemeteries and culture centers

Kinda like how those rebelling in Syria treat Christians, eh? In case you haven't seen it, there's a video of some Muslim "freedom fighters" that went to some Christian and I think Jewish cemetery and basically vandalized it. Kicking over tombstones of the deceased, shit like that. If anything, I'd be more worried about them trying to do something inspired by the Quran and the sharia law.

Thanks, I'll watch it when I have a completly empty scedual.
Not really, it's like I said here the term has almost no meaning. Really I wouldn't even have that title if it didn't apply to basically anyone right-wingers disagree with.

>Alberta
>commies

Somethings not sitting right

>Europe is ~4% non-white
Where are you getting this? And that doesn't answer my question anyway. They're certainly being replaced in the US. Why did you deflect?

>Ask An SJW Anything
>Ask An SJW
>Ask An
>An
moran

What WV county do you live in? I'm from Berkeley.

So basically you're a nothing-special centrist.

An ess jay dubya

How does it feel that when you think your activism will impress girls, Chad is getting his cock sucked by that feminist cutie?

How does it feel to know some robust Chad can literally end your life at any moment if you fought him?

How does it feel to be invisible to prime women?

How does it feel that all the SJW women still fuck and suck Chad despite him being a mysognist?

All because you were BORN UGLY! LMFAO

>sjw
>debating

I think you meant shouting 'racist' repeatedly.

Who are you quoting?

From your image, you want communications companies to ban people for "wrong opinions"?
It's fucking censorship, it's just technically legal which doesn't make it okay. In 1960, if your phone company dropped your call and cancelled your service every time you said "I think we need a civil rights movement" it would be fucking censorship and the government would just be using companies to censor people rather than police.

How do you accept the threats against jewish communities are happening without proof?

An is the correct word. The letter S begins with a e sound. Phonetically it goes ESS. Therefore it starts with an an.

This is also why Europe starts with a vowel but goes a, because the Y sound is not vowellike.

>piss of right-wingers and libertarians
you don't piss us off
we don't even feel compassion for you
you amount to exactly nothing to us

also, no need to ask you anything
we already know errything there is to know about your worthless kind

A social justice warrior is someone who subscribes to and esposues marxist 'oppressed/oppressor' principles in regards to any fringe group. Social justice as an idea has moved from equality of opportunity to equality of outcome. This is an easily recognizable group of ideas, fascism as an ideology means nothing anymore, but SJWs have clear and common views that are not reflected in what you posted.

>I'd go red for her
>for a little while tho

I wanted to get to you for a while.

I only voted fore her because I distrust republicans. I really wanted Sanders, but I live in WV so i decided to throw my vote away. I like her policies regarding private prisons and funding colleges more.
You were unclear on where whites were beind displaced. I really don't care what race people in the US are. Whites aren't native so it's not like we are innocent and clean. I don't think whites should be hated for their forebear's actions though.
I live in Beckly.
Chad is just a cunt. I have a gf so I'll let the cumdumpsters do as they want.
Not nessesarily, I just want people to stop bitching that they got punished for breaking rules.

>"""Young"""

You seem like you're fresh off of reddit. >HEY GUYS I THINK THESE OTHER THINGS ARE COOL SO DONT GET MAD AT ME FOR NOT LIKING ISLAM EVEN THOUGH THEY REALLY AREN'T RELATED EXCEPT THEY BOTH ARE BEATIFUL BROWNSKINNED PEOPLE
>HEY GUYS DONT WORRY IN NOT A NAZI

You can be a Muslim and not believe in the hateful shit but you can't be a nazi and not believe in the hateful shit.
Am I wrong?

What core beliefs do you hold that make you consider yourself an SJW?

> ssjew

We have transcripts and recordings.
A lot of righters are easy to piss off I find. You just don't know because you are one.
I'd like to destroy her labia.

BRB going to get dinner.

>i'm a faggot please talk to me

no thanks queer Marxcuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe

The hypocrisy of the left continues

Except those rules are stupid. That's a dumb belief, that people should be happy with whatever rules are enforced on them, even by a corporation.
I guess leftists really do bow down to any authority

I'd love to see these recordings

The media goes crazy whenever Trump so much as sneezes at a minority. This would be too big for them to miss. And they make shit up all the goddamn time too.l

You'd agree whites are becoming a minority in the US then? Is it wrong for them to resist that?

>My state relies on coal and Hillary said she would close all the coal mines, so I voted for Hillary. Ask me anything!

Holy shit. Just fucking neck yourself, you selfish cunt.

Dude, do you even know what an SJW is? You're a moderate. Go drink some lemonade or something.

He didn't, lurk moar nigger

>You just don't know
>righters are easy to piss off
>because you are one
see?
you're meaningless.

we need some anticom threads again it seems

Any liberal circle you were in would have made you an outcast with such crazy notions of even hinting we're not one people, one world -> open borders

Sweden, you always manage to live up to your cuckold reputation.
Nazis aren't hateful, they just love their own people. Most Nazi members had no idea a "holocaust" was happening. (Probably because it never happened)
On the other hand, all real muslims are hate filled and despise infidels.

>I'm an SJW, except I'm not.

Most of the people who carry themselves as SJW wouldn't consider you as one of them.

Not even sure why you bothered to make a thread.

That's real neat of him. Did he subscribe to the idea that we should kill the jews/blacks/gays?
If he did, doesn't that still mean he believed in the hateful shit? (I'm not saying he didn't make a net positive to the world)

If he didn't, can you really call him a real nazi? Or was he rather just a nazi in name but not in spirit? Do you think I am committing the nts fallacy? Do you think you are only a muslim if you believe the hateful shit?

BACK!

Socially, I kinda am. I don't use the 'n' word and I also have economic ideas that align with the left (subsidized health and college, that stuff.)
Latino(a)s are leaving the US at a net loss, so demographics could change. At this rate they might be in the future.
I lived in Kentucky for eighteen years, and every campaign Bitch McConnell would promise to bring back coal. Coal is dead and the sooner people realize that the better.

What's the most pressing issue to resolve? Both in the country you live in and around the world.

Yes he did

>fresh off the boat newfag
>debate

as long as you are on Sup Forums we win

In the US, educational problems. In the world, plumbing with education as a close second.

you sound more like a classic liberal than an sjw

an sjw hates white people and will support any movement that supports destruction of western civilization even if that means blm or isis

the fact you even bothered to come here means you are open minded and not a ideologe zeolot.

a true sjw doesnt care if they are right or wrong,only that the outcome they want happens,they dont care if they are wrong

lol dumbass

>Bitch McConnell
HOLY SHIT EPICCCCC XDDDD SO FUCKING EPIC I CAN STOP LAUGHING XD

>Whites aren't native

Whites conceptualized and built the United States from the ground up. Native Americans had nothing to do with this country other than previously squatting on the land it now occupies.

I have a question for you. Are you willing to discuss race realism?

Holy shit, yes you are entirely wrong. Islam is a totalitarian mindset that demands total obedience to Allah as a servant. 80% have to follow the example of a mass murdering pedophile (Sunnis). The other 20% flog themselves and kill others waiting for the mass murdering pedophile to be resurrected (Shias.)

You're exactly what I hate about cucked SJWs. Completely tear apart the West but gloss over ALL OF Islamic theology.

I'm a werewolf.

Do you support my right to exist without being attacked by angry humans?

You mistake disdain for anger.
Anyways you will probably learn eventually. I'm getting an impression that you are a kind of person that applies some basic logic to the thought process and that's all you need to come to our side.
The mental gymnastics that neoliberal/gommie ideologies will require you to excercise will redpill you themselves.

Why does seeing your wife being fucked by a black man turn you on?

I usually browse /tg/, Sup Forums, and /s/. This is my first time on Sup Forums
Fuck you piece of shit no wonder /tg/ and Sup Forums went to the dogs for the past 4 years it's because of shitty hipster redditcucks like you taking up residence here

He coined the term "alt right" you fucking dumbass. And the rest of you ran away from it when Hillary gave that speech because you didn't want to be considered racist

The problem is that the left decided that they get to define "acceptably right of centre" and "far right"; that they use no objective standard in this process; that the definition changes constantly to shift the overton window steadily leftward; and that the label "far right" is primarily applied to anyone right of centre who disputes the left's authority to make these definitions.

I don't consider myself Alt-Right or far-right, my views were perfectly mainstream half a century ago

The point is anyone can call themselves whatever they want. The only people who attach themselves to the title of these 'populist ground swells' are people whose opinions aren't actually that popular.

>Latino(a)s are leaving the US at a net loss, so demographics could change. At this rate they might be in the future.

Still not answering the question.

I don't really think you're a left-winger tbqh senpai.

Considering you do not prescribe to the current narrative and stance pushed by the neo-progressives, I'd argue you're like the more reasonable of us here-- believing in the same things as we do with different wording and justification.

just my two cents.

I'm gonna go prep the bull in a while bud.

And I have no problem with nazis if they don't think they have a right to punish other people based on those peoples skin-color sexual orientation.
Maybe I should have been clearer. Now that I have cleared that up, do you agree that the people that want to fuck with others based on skin/sex-o are bad people?

You can of course define muslims as people that subscribe to the hate, like I did with nazis but I corrected my definiton because it was, as you pointed out, wrong.

I think your definition of muslims only being real muslims if they are hateful is pretty dumb.

Are the people that just want to lay down on their mat facing a certain direction, who don't eat pork and in general subscribe to all the non-hateful shit in that religion OK in your book? Because if they are then we are on the same page.

I cba proof-reading this shit btw.

Do you kill people? If so no, if not yes.
I can accept the idea that the average black IQ is ~90-95. But I read people come up with retardedly low numbers, so find multiple reliable and consistent studies and I will.
I'm not married yet.
I have been called PC and leftist so many times that I just kinda accept it.

You arn't a sjw if those are actually your beliefs. Many of your colleagues would lump you in with the right because of what you just said.

>sold my lunch to the fat kids

This is the worst RP thread I've ever been in

I bet you sold gum and pencils and had your own little team who worked under you too

You sound like me before I came here (I've been on Sup Forums for like 9 years, but only started coming to Sup Forums a year or two ago)

My advice is to get out while you can because this place will suck you into a pit of blaming all your problems on minorities

You clearly aren't a complete SJW cuck (since you admit Islam has problems, you don't like BLM, and you don't think Trump is racist)

You sound socially well-adjusted, and healthily sceptical of extreme SJW bullshit

Seriously. Get out of here while you can. I used to be like you. I used to be sceptical of feel good bullshit, but I wasn't racist. I didn't want to be. But that has changed now. I have been sucked in by Sup Forums.

Don't let it happen to you.

I'm entirely serious.

>Europe is ~4% non-white. I don't see that as a genocide. Even with demographic shifts it's just what happens in these situations.
It increased massively over the last 10 years. Poland only joined the EU in 2004 and they are now the LARGEST foreign-born group in the UK (831,000 of them):
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk

Personally I don't mind Poles that much compared to Muslims, but just saying.

Still applies. Go shill for compulsory morality somewhere else.

Leftism is the a dead end. It is dysgenic and will collapse in on itself once it has reached max gimme dats.

How does it feels to be footsoldier of anti-human kikes who fights against his own and his people's future?
Also, how does it feels to be skilled in doublethink?