New McCain-Obama "truth ministry" - Coming Soon

>congress.gov/congressional-report/114th-congress/house-report/840/1

> CTRL+F "1287"

Subsection 1287 of the 2017 NDAA, sponsored by John McCain and signed into law on 23 Dec 2016 by Barack Obama allocates $80 mil USD for the establishment of what is essentially a Euro style internet censorship / meme police agency.

Please raise yours and others awareness and spread. This would affect Sup Forums directly and must be stopped

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/us-officials-wont-say-if-a-new-anti-russia-propaganda-project-is-targeting-americans/
fox5ny.com/news/242045578-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Here is a long piece written about it a week ago

>thenation.com/article/us-officials-wont-say-if-a-new-anti-russia-propaganda-project-is-targeting-americans/

It is really a bi partisan issue, but is something that Dems or Neocons would fully embrace. Trump would not. The problem is that if it ever gets fully operational, like seemingly all other gov agencies, it will likely be co-opted to work against its original mission statements

If you want to see how this works IRL, go read Serbia bro's "habening" thread here This is how elites have silenced Europe

Sorry meant BOSNIA bro (rarer yet)

They will fail, globalism is on its death bed
Praise!

A hero emerges

Thk you senpai and your sentiments are shared by millions of Ameribros

I certainly hope so, man. I certainly hope so.

These are glorious days. I was always depressed and felt hopeless to see the NWO plans, and how much power they got behind them. And yet they failed utterly.
There is no controlling of Human race, it will always prevail trough enlightenment.

And no. Thank u for proving me wrong about Americans and voting for such a based Motherfucker.

Shadilay he is in our midst

In that case you are welcome. But as you can see our populace is ever distracted and sadly many miss these big issues

Thank you all based foreigners

Never stop the fight

Excellent, saved and will use for all future transmissions

it was never about masses. there actualy just needs to be a certain threshold of population that is aware, then it becomes viral.

confirmed.

Yes bump for more truth. This graphic and info was shared hard here and on Sup Forums last night and got generally good response, so we just keep hammering these out until enough of our guys know the deal

Literally the worst of our politicians are the ones gunning to realize this:

Excerpt from posted article
> The fear of Russian propaganda has also consistently been lumped in with the corollary fear over the rise of “fake news.” Indeed, when lobbying for the creation of the Global Engagement Center in her first speech post-election, HILLARY CLINTON decried “fake news” for putting lives “at risk” and praised bipartisan commitment to combat its spread. New sanctions on Russia, proposed in January by Senators JOHN MCCAIN and BEN CARDIN, would add an additional $100 million to the GEC’s coffers to, among other things, counter “fake news” supposedly emanating from Moscow.

...as if it would stop there

>BOOM BABY

Trey Parker confirmed prophet. Again.

it has already started, but it will backfire because it will create resistance and by that exposure.

fox5ny.com/news/242045578-story

btw this is from other /thread on topic

Bump

Kek has no tolerance for big brother!

Bump

Shame he got SJW'd

i dont think they did, they always placed them selfs outside of everything. its a reasonable position for artists.

This really is CTR type shilling put on steroids through government funding. Pure evil

An agency like this will only empower SJW groups more by giving a permanent and limitless money supply to agitator groups like ADL, ACLU, Shareblue, Open Society Foundations, and big media like Facebook and Google/Alphabet by way of the government grants this monstrosity is allowed to issue

If digits McCain dies this summer.

How far did those hashtags trend as of now?

You are entitled to re roll for such noble causes

No digits for you because the answer is already known. If he's lucky he will retire gracefully at some point this cycle. If he's lucky. The other end of that spectrum is he will die in jail, somewhere in the middle is disgraced, bankrupt, and receiving a presidential pardon on health grounds.

Not so swift :-/ Problem here is that it's a complicated type deal to explain and finding the right medium to spread it hasn't happened so far

Bumping for justice!

Ty
BRAISE KEG

Summer might be too far away for the impatient Kek.....................

dat body, praise!

Bumping one more time as my east coast neighbors finish off their last burgers of the night

If anybody ever reads this again Rage against the machine rules