Teenager who starved to death 'after being neglected by her adoptive parents' was found wearing an adult diaper and...

>Teenager who starved to death 'after being neglected by her adoptive parents' was found wearing an adult diaper and lying on her bedroom's linoleum floor
>Natalie Finn, 16, died in October from a heart attack brought on by starvation
>The girl was found languishing on the linoleum floor in a soiled adult diaper
>The house in West Des Moines, Iowa, was overrun with cats and covered in human and adult waste
>Natalie died in hospital and her adoptive mother Nicole Finn, 42, was charged with her murder
>Her ex-husband Joseph Finn was also charged and the pair are awaiting trial
>Authorities visited the home in August but said the teen was starving herself
>Different detectives later found the parents had boarded up the windows to stop the kids going looking for food

Other urls found in this thread:

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/03/15/teen-who-starved-death-found-diaper-linoleum-floor-court-documents-reveal/99213932/
pennlive.com/news/2016/06/12_girls_found_inside_home_lan.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4319844/Teenager-starved-death-neglected-by.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A teenage girl starved to death in a dirty adult diaper while lying on the filthy linoleum floor of her adoptive mother's cat-ridden house.

>Natalie Finn, 16, died in October after being found by emergency services languishing on the floor at her home in West Des Moines, Iowa.

>She was taken to hospital but died of cardiac arrest brought on by severe starvation.

>Her adoptive mother, Nicole Finn, is charged with her murder and with abusing and neglecting her two adoptive siblings - a 14-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy.

>Her adoptive father Joseph, who lived in a separate home, faces charges for kidnapping, child endangerment and child neglect.

>Natalie had been lying in her own waste for 'some time' when police found her in October, according to a police search warrant which was unsealed on Tuesday.

>Her siblings were also underweight and had bedsores, according to police.

>There was no furniture in their bedroom or in the bedrooms of her other adopted siblings and the house was overrun by cats and kittens whose feces were scattered everywhere.

>'Many animals roamed freely, including well over a dozen kittens and cats,' one said in an arrest affidavit that was obtained by The Des Moines Register.

>She nailed boards to the windows of the house to stop them from escaping when she learned they had been panhandling for food at a nearby grocery store, according to authorities.

>They adopted the children together but later separated, and Joseph lived in a different home where they would visit him.

>He told police after Natalie's death that they enjoyed being in his house more because they were given more to eat.

>Child protective services and police visited Nicole's house at least once before Natalie's death but nothing was done to remove the children.

>A health worker who investigated the case was fired after the teenager's death.

>They were called in to look in to the family after receiving reports from Natalie's school, Walnut Creek Campus, that she would come to class dirty and hungry.

>Despite their concern and claims from neighbors that she used to ask them for food and clothes, she was allowed to carry on living in the home.

>In August, police and child protective services visited the house and even noted that Natalie was wasting away but said in a report she was starving herself.

>They said there was 'ample' food in the home.

>The fired health worker told colleagues she believed there may have been cause for concern but nothing was done.

>She said the other children told her they were scared of their adoptive mother but that there was not enough evidence to remove them from her care.

>'What happened to not only Natalie but her siblings was preventable,' Senator Matt McCoy said on Wednesday once the documents were unsealed.

>'It's a horrific situation and I feel heartbroken for Natalie and her siblings who were, in essence, sealed in that room and left to die.'

What kind of barbarian does this to their children?

This was already posted this morning. Still, the ruling still stands.
DEATH TO THE PARENTS

F

>What kind of barbarian does this to their children
>finn
The eternal mick strikes again

Are you fucking kidding me? A health worker goes into a house where there's no furniture and the windows are boarded up in the bedrooms, with cat shit everywhere and the childrenliterally telling her they're scared, and the worker does nothing? Christ alive that's almost as bad as baby p

God this makes me sick

Poor thing. Wish I could've saved her.

god bless that child

what a horrible way to die.

white on white crime lol

Doesn't make sense, Sup Forums tell me it's only niggers and spics that are inhuman.

As long as there are no ebil guns those commies dont care

The CPS officials involved should be investigated, sounds like they let her die by being bureaucratic scum.

Rip and prison for the "parents"

F

Poor girl, I grew up in fucked up conditions but no child deserves this. The system failed her.

Nice strawman dumb fuck it's about statistics.

>that feel when you couldn't save her [spoiler]then groom her[/spoiler]

just fucking execute the parents

>Sup Forums tell me it's only niggers and spics that are inhuman
Then you have some serious reading comprehension disorder.

right and muslims

F

I'm sterile so this hits me harder

So, who were they planning on selling her to?

I hate to say this, but she didn't die in vain if it saved her younger siblings. I hope they feed her "mother" into the nearest sewer in small pieces, and likely the "father" as well.

Someone find that story about the dude who kept getting cps called on him everytime he tried to get custody of his daughter.

The mother was forcing his daughter to take psych meds meant for adults that would make her dumber and fat and cps blamed the father for taking the daughter to McDonalds once in a while.

He secretly filmed the social workers and they were exactly what you'd expect a feminist to look like.

>white """""people"""""

Fuck off nigger. No one in here is denying anything and everyone agrees that the "parents" should be killed.

How does this go unnoticed ?
Is this girl not in school? How did her classmates and teacher not know how neglected this girl is being?
For Keks sakes, RIP in peace

F

>smoke a joint
>get children taken away

>lock up your kids in a shanty room and board up the windows so they can't escape, slowly starving them while letting animals run around the house shitting and pissing everywhere allowing her to literally die drowning in their own defecate

GOD BLESS AMERICA

the parents are obviously mentally ill, which makes them inhuman

Is that her in the photo?
If yes, fuck she was cute. Her "parents" deserve to be hanged.

link please, senpai?

forgot to add

>CPS is fine with it

>female dies in pain
>this is bad news

>Iowa

Checks out. I lived there for 3 years when I was a teen. People there are fucking insane.

I've lived in 15 different states and 3 different countries and you couldn't pay me to move back there.

I fucking hate nu/pol/
desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/03/15/teen-who-starved-death-found-diaper-linoleum-floor-court-documents-reveal/99213932/

She's kinda qt in a grimes type of way.

Was this in Pennsylvania?

They literally have never told you that.

It's not "only" it's "mostly."

>Natalie Finn
>Finn
What did she mean by this?

She would've been well fed and clean living in my sex dungeon. Sad!

I don't usually say too soon, but... damn, that might be too soon.

I get your joke though. I was just in Des Moines for the day. Urbandale actually. Lived there for five years.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

I didn't need these bioshock infinte feels again...

Pretty much goes to show how ludricrous and insane the government is in its priorities

>oy vey goys you need fluoride in the water to 'combat' decay, but forget free screenings for doabetes!
>oy vey goys you need to care about starving children in Africa, ignore the fact that the continent has experienced a population boom without the appropriate infastructure
>oy vey goys you should adopt children from abroad, all the ones in your country are safe and happy

back to r9k faggot

She can't survive on only vodka like actual Finns

LOL, social workers/case workers are too lazy to do a single thing that isn't providing gimmedats for blacks. They are literally useless otherwise.

>tfw no RK95

I fucked a girl in highschool who looked just like her.

They are not human beings. Just hang them.

>be white
>homeschool your kids
>get them taken away from you and placed in foster care

>be a shit parent single mother drug abusing whore
>state does everything they can to keep your kids with you

Really oh eh oh ah ah the ting tang walla walla bing bang

Depends on the state. In mine, they developed a reputation for taking kids away and putting them into worse environments. One of them died (suffocated while duct taped to a chair in a basement) after being adopted by a case worker.

So long as the parents are not conservatives it's all fine.

Even better, they were adopted.

i believe you're thinking of this

pennlive.com/news/2016/06/12_girls_found_inside_home_lan.html

>According to the affidavit, another 15-year-old son living with the family had greater privileges than his three siblings. He was allowed by Nicole Finn to cook for the family and slept in a bedroom "typical for a teenager" that had a bed, TV and other furniture, Morgan wrote.

I wonder if this one was a biological kid.

>fluoride
Ever thought to yourself, hmm... I could go to Home Depot, and buy a pump and some random chemicals... Plug it in in my garage, and poison the entire cities water supply?

Imo, city water needs even more protective chemicals.

He was probably providing dickings for the crazy woman.

It's insane. I have a friend who worked in that field for a short time and the things that have to happen for a child to get removed from their parents home are crazy, even if the child gets physically abused and severly neglected. The psychology behind it argues that it would hurt a childs developement more to be seperated from its parents than the actual abuse, which in turn leads to broken or dead children in more cases than not.

This is only tangentally related to the case in OP because that child was living in a foster family but we have tons of cases where children died due to unfit foster parents, for example the Kriminalfall Chantal where both foster parents were known heroin addicts and the child died because it took methadone from the bathroom cabinet.

Thank Marxism for this. All commies must die.

>you will never save a starving qt by feeding her your protein-rich seed

execute these fucks, jail any surviving family members who were complicit, scatter the ashes of the dead in the nearest garbage dump

>adoptive parents
>adoptive
>parents

>tfw you couldn't save her and make her your gf

Don't start. Niggers are a million times worse. Also, the issue isn't race, it's sadism.

They called CPS on them, the problem is CPS only fucks with people who literally didn do nuffin and lets mentally ill women get away with everything. My sister lied to her school counselor that the reason she was doing bad in school was my dad was so scary and aggressive that she was always scared. We had to have 8 months of seeing a counselor and a year of interviews with the CPS worker. All off of baseless claims with no proof, no bruises and me saying my dad never did anything of the sorts all because my drugie retard of a sister didn't want to take responsibility for bad grades. Same thing happened to my friend as well, meanwhile the Asian adopted girl who we called CPS on multiple times since she showed up with bruises and always tried to live at our house and was scared of her creepy rapey dad got cleared in one interview and then she showed up to school with a black eye. CPS is full of niggers and feminists.

>bowl_of_eggs.jpg

Creating mayhem ever since Huckleberry...

>dragging these fucks out into the street and killing them is immoral
>giving them 3 meals a day is "justice"

they should just be destroyed.

>Des Moines

The biggest shithole in America that, on paper, shouldn't be a shithole.

But it still is.

the ufficial reason for water fluoridation is to fight tooth decay, nothing to do with protection against other substances.

Obviously you think that we need to increase the amount of estrogen

Jesus fucking christ.

you will never save her

you will never bring her to your house

you will never clean and feed her

The Hibernian Menace strikes again.
Tragic

No, tortured with life support

Where's the source? I find it hard to believe neighbors, teachers, and CPS didn't do anything to help.

Well you're one to talk.
I mean the brittish, famous for their perfect white teeth.
Wait that doesnt sound right, what was it again...
Oh right, no, they are famous for bad teeth. That's what it was.

It wasn't their children, right?

They were adopted.

Theres this (((guy))) in every thread

She looks like a girl I used to have a crush on in school.

>"White" people

>clean and feed her

Better than being famous for being fat fucks

>tfw you will never make her a bowl of eggs

Which one of you faggots did this?

Demoshit Senator is already blaming this on cuts to DHS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4319844/Teenager-starved-death-neglected-by.html

>tfw this was in america
>tfw someone could have saved her
>tfw her crazy druggie foster mother came snooping around for her someone could of shot her for trespassing

lol

dumb roastie

serves her right

This is one of the few things I like from this shithole I am in.

If something like this happened here it would be perfectly fine to lynch them

A 16 year old couldn't find food for herself?

>Also, the issue isn't race
>the issue isn't race when it's my race

gotcha

I thought dental care was free over there? All that means is we have an excess of food. Also it doesn't offend the Americans that it's not true about cause we make fun of the fatasses here too.

Americans. I don't doubt such cases are everywhere around the world but your country is where an majority of these sick fucks reside.

>She nailed boards to the windows of the house to stop them from escaping when she learned they had been panhandling for food at a nearby grocery store, according to authorities.

Born and raised.
Fat and proud.
I even have a lifted pickup truck and voted for Trump.
What are you going to do about them Muslims that are going to blow up your block of flats soon?

>implying we wouldn't gas every jugallo in existence

We're not blindly tribal like niggers and spics faggot

Get back to prepping Mohammad, Nigel.

I'll be the gals in Dyke Prison will not take kindly to a crime of this nature

>They were adopted.

For a nice cheque each month probably. Food costs would have cut into that.