Nordic Sup Forums and all other polacks. I rly need your help

Nordic Sup Forums and all other polacks. I rly need your help.
>Been in human rights course (I am law student)
>Get in argument about immigrants duh
>Get in argument that in Nordic states immigrant sexual crimes are not that bad etc.
>Get in heat argument, almost called a nazi lol
>The lector said to get charts and statistic for the next lecture about rape crimes in Sweden,Denmark,Norway.

Can you bros help me whit that? I need from good sources info about rapes, especially not cat calling and shit but real, p to the v rape statistic preferably whit murder.
>inb4 use google fag
I need some native sauses, but I dont know viking. Pls help me defeat the liberal.

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html
bigstory.ap.org/article/ac0311e42dd74d43a5c4b50b8e050659/czech-president-links-europe-attacks-migration-wave
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/20/trump-may-have-been-unclear-but-sweden-experiencing-migrant-crime-wave.html
nytimes.com/2016/01/14/world/europe/a-climate-of-fear-widens-divisions-in-europes-migrant-crisis.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395390/The-Arabic-gang-rape-Taharrush-phenomenon-sees-women-surrounded-groups-men-crowds-sexually-assaulted-spread-Europe.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/24/sweden-asylum-seekers-refugees-policy-reversal
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Crime_and_criminal_justice_statistics
google.com/#q=sweden women raped&*
dst.dk/da/Statistik/nyt/NytHtml?cid=20403
b.dk/nationalt/hver-tredje-doemte-for-voldtaegt-er-indvandrer
acidmuncher.wordpress.com/
b.dk/nationalt/indvandrere-og-efterkommere-faar-flest-domme-for-overgreb
nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2016-01-15-nye-tal-ikke-vestlige-maend-dommes-oftere-for-overgreb
youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FOR THE SAKE OF EUROPE GODDAMIT!

bump

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html

thank you man.
Also have one question. In what year the Swedish government did went all refugees welcome policy? That one that if you are prosecute in your country ( because political views, sexual orientation etc) began.

Except they aren't and the attacks are 100% being blown out of proportion by far right media. Immigrant rape happens but it is defiantly not the problem that it's made out to be.

the point it is a problem. And he says it is not. So that is why I need statistics.

>Real p to the v rape

So all the other ones don't count as real rape? Then why expand the definition to include them? Plus, this is a dangerous shift of the goal posts implying that sexual harassment is okay.

Be happy that your prof. Is secretly based. Left-wing will NEVER allow hatefacts to be presented, percentages and statistics are like anthrax to cucks.

Also, most relevant statistics are being hidden or not reported. Bring up the swedish police speaking out. Talk about the rising grenade attacks and murders. There is correlation there. Bring up the fact that anyone trying to honestly discuss the problem is silenced with cries of racism and socially ostracized.

SERACH STEFAN MOLYNEAUX VIDEOS ON THE SUBJECT. HE HAS GRAPHS

google rape before and after immigration.

also, look at 2011 Oslo rape statistics.

if your teacher brings up any statistics from America, remember that our immigration system is much more stricter than Europes because it involves stricter vetting, almost like a point based system.

bigstory.ap.org/article/ac0311e42dd74d43a5c4b50b8e050659/czech-president-links-europe-attacks-migration-wave

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/20/trump-may-have-been-unclear-but-sweden-experiencing-migrant-crime-wave.html

nytimes.com/2016/01/14/world/europe/a-climate-of-fear-widens-divisions-in-europes-migrant-crisis.html

Furthermore, mention cologne. the amount of evidence is unlimited. seriously, just google it bro.

Also, use logic. these people are from 3rd world countries where the norm is to oppress women and treat them like concubines. do you think the moment they come to europe they will change?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395390/The-Arabic-gang-rape-Taharrush-phenomenon-sees-women-surrounded-groups-men-crowds-sexually-assaulted-spread-Europe.html

also, read the above article. There is an arab technic where they group up and encircle women, maybe 50 arabs to a single woman at time. this tactic has been documented so many times, and is the tactic that arabs used in cologne last new years.

hope this helps

Look up "Kod 291" / "Code 291"

Swedish police literally has a code for immigrant violence. All to cover it up.

Look up the sexual assault reports at music festivals this summer.

look up "Tim Pool"

That's like being concerned that you left the oven on when the bedrooms on fire.

Bump

>Also have one question. In what year the Swedish government did went all refugees welcome policy?
We have always have open borders for everyone until last year.

theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/24/sweden-asylum-seekers-refugees-policy-reversal

Nice. And definitely expose his double think.

>rape culture is bad
>sexual harassment is not that bad

These videos are great. It exposes their flawed logic. At one point i think two of the politicians admit that crime is going up with the more migrants they take in, but they say it isn't because of the migrants.

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Crime_and_criminal_justice_statistics

I had a chart somewhere that broke down swedish crime by ethnicity and it showed that algerians, somalians, and nigerians commit an extraordinary ammount of crimes in every crime bracket compared to every other group.

Turks are a close 4th in sexual assault, robbery and theft

In Sweden rape includes sexual harassment.
10x brothers saved and going to be checked

>Also, use logic. these people are from 3rd world countries where the norm is to oppress women and treat them like concubines. do you think the moment they come to europe they will change?

Get in that, from there it started. He said that crimes committed by immigrants get more attention and bla bla and is not that bad.
His argument for Scandinavia was, that there rape is classified not only in sexual acts but in all sexual harassment (which is true desu), and because of that and that the swedish woman report more freely than (he gave Bulgaria for example) other women in the East Europe (which is also true). But the point that this "rape" is almost always cat calling shocked me. That is way I wrote I need statistics for the sexual act rape.

thank you based anons

well still use logic. what makes norway, a similar country with similar values, so different from Sweden?

why did the rape count increase steadily, proportional to immigration?

also
>implying most muslim rape cases are just cat calling

this is not true, most of the Muslim rapes documented have been full on gang rapes.

look dude, when i say there is so much evidence, i mean it.

you seriously just have to start compiling articles

google.com/#q=sweden women raped&*

just dig through that google search and save everything you find.

Of course I will do that. But if I only present articles he will call it cherry piking but anons here gave good statistics. Gonna combine them. I must be prepared for any attack, he is not dumb dude.

dst.dk/da/Statistik/nyt/NytHtml?cid=20403

This is entirely in danish, so it might not be the most useful, but it does come with 2 graphs showing that non-western immigrants (Ikke-vestlige invandrere) and their descendants (ikke-vestlige efterkommmere) commit more crime than ethnic danes (Personer med dansk oprindelse)

Tell me if you need any help with it all.

Oh yeah, this is just crime in general, not rape specifically. I'll try and find some for rape.

b.dk/nationalt/hver-tredje-doemte-for-voldtaegt-er-indvandrer

Every third rapist is an immigrant.

acidmuncher.wordpress.com/

in english and with sources for almost everything, also pic related

Wow thanks, this is danish government website right?
If you have time can you translate for me the graphs in jpg format?
I know I am asking for so much but will be very helpful. The text in the article I will try translating in google.
10x again for the source.

>b.dk/nationalt/hver-tredje-doemte-for-voldtaegt-er-indvandrer
Is this legit media?
cool 10x

Sure, i'll start translating.

dst.dk is the official government website for statistics of all kinds

b.dk is one of the oldest and most respected news agencies in Denmark, and the numbers they mention in the article also come directly from dst, meaning they are 100% legit.

>>The lector said to get charts and statistic for the next lecture about rape crimes in Sweden,Denmark,Norway.

hire a nog to rape the prof

Here is the first graph, i hope this is what you wanted. I'll start translating the others, but do tell me if you wanted it in some other way.

Bump

You should also note women are not reporting the crimes immigrants are committing against them and telling others not to report immigrant crime

Someone will try to say the the statistics are misrepresented or bias or some bullshit. They would be right, statistics underrepresent reality.

that is perfect! Thank you user! I am grateful that you are doing that!

This one is rather useful aswell.

>You should also note women are not reporting the crimes immigrants are committing against them and telling others not to report immigrant crime
He will said where is proof.
Statistics are underrepresent reality,yes, but they are some proof.

There is actually an epedemic of afghanis kidnapping people and gangraping them for hours. Just yesterday it happend to a young man in Stockholm. Happens alot at the migrant camps where they do it to eachother to assert dominance. True chimps.

Incase you aren't sure, the closer the number is to 100, the more representative of their population size they are. For example, you can see that western immigrants have traffic law crime at "64", meaning they are well below their representative 100, meaning they are committing less crime than "expected", while non-western descendants have their number at 283, meaning they are commiting a lot more crime that they "should". Sorry if what i am writing seems a bit strange, i am quite tired and haven't slept in awhile. I can assure you that i made sure the translations are correct though.

will use that too, but I am interested in the rape, cuz the argument was around the rape crimes..

can you give me a news source for that, this is gold man.
got it. You are doing a gods work man, gonna rekt him hard.

That's going to kill his argument. Not help it. LOL

not rly
from 2000 to 2004 before the redefinition of rape the climb was steady up also

Last one. Tell me if you need anything else, or maybe some more graphs or information in general.

Also a note in regards to Yugoslavia here, most "yugoslavians" that fled to Denmark during the civil war, are bosnians.

Trying to find some rape graphics right now.

you did great user, idk how to thank you. I dont want to torture you more, this info is more than enough.

that will be useful yes. But if you cant dont worry

Didn't sweden just stop with charting the migrant crimes?

Bump

yes, and this will be one of mine main arguments.

It's never torture if it means helping someone out there realise that non-western immigrants are not a boon to society, but a curse. I am more than happy to help to make sure people know actual statistics.

Now, regarding the rape.

I could not find a graph of rape cases from DST, but b.dk (Berlingske) commissioned a report from DST that compiled the ethnicities of the 615 people charged with rape in the last 10 years. In this report, rape was defined as anything involving:

-Rape
-Sexually touching someone without their consent
-Indecent Exposure (flashing)
-In other ways sexually violating someone (not specified what exactly this means)

of the 615 charged with rape, 212 were non-danes, meaning that 1/3 of all rapists were immigrants or descendants.

And when did the mass immigration of refugees/muslims begin? It was already sky high before they got there.

b.dk/nationalt/indvandrere-og-efterkommere-faar-flest-domme-for-overgreb

nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2016-01-15-nye-tal-ikke-vestlige-maend-dommes-oftere-for-overgreb

Sources, btw.

TV2 is one of the main news agencies in Denmark, and is mostly neutral, albeit slightly left-leaning sometimes. Both of these sources refers to the special report commissioned by Berlingske (b.dk)

2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
Rape (1) 100.0 102.5 105.4 107.5 109.1 116.4 136.9
Sexual assault (2) 100.0 94.0 93.5 93.0 93.7 99.0 108.1
Intentional homicide (3) 100.0 94.1 90.3 89.4 84.8 79.5 76.4
Assault (4) 100.0 75.3 69.8 67.8 65.4 64.2 66.2

this is from the link you shared right?

Yes, the two sources i mention in the last post contain this information. There are more sources about this story, but they are from news agencies that aren't as highly regarded, so to say.

they stopped reporting when it began this is in the low rate immigration. Wonder why they stopped hmm .
from where is this

got it

thank you all for the help, I am hitting the bed cuz I am dead tired, but feel free to post more statistics and sources, tomorrow I will find the tread in the Archive.

I don't think i can be of any more help, but i want to wish you good luck. Go show those fuckers some statistics.

havent heard of these until today. good post based best country in the world

those are some nasty statistics

mostly young women, public spaces, unknown perpetrators

holy shit

Wait wait wait, I thought Bulgarians are redpilled, hell I am a Bulgarian and everyone I've met is pretty right leaning. Kakvi sa tia pederasi vav uchilishteto ti?

God speed my Bulgarian friend you are doing gods work

It starts in 1969 with Olof Palme and a wave of Chileans, then Iranians. Another wave with the Balkan war. Yet another with Afghanistan, then Iraq. Each wave an order of magnitude larger. We started reaching crazy numbers in the early 2000's, but the Syrian "refugee crisis" was something else and they did away with all pretense of having any standards whatsoever.

seems pretty low, is that per capita or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw