This is quite possibly the most redpilled book I've ever read. Thanks Sup Forums, long live the new flesh

This is quite possibly the most redpilled book I've ever read. Thanks Sup Forums, long live the new flesh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry. Too bad nobody will reply. People only post in (((Trump))) threads now.

bump
if you don't know what the bell curve is, you don't belong on Sup Forums, period

yea, whats up with that?

Sup Forumss been really shitty lately. can't tell whether it's a lull or a permanent shift :-/

My wife sees the bell curve in action at her work. It pretty much redpilled her. Most of her employees have shit for brains and can barely follow orders etc

The entire board is literally r/thedonald alt-right pro-jew zionist people now. That, and other newfags. I don't know where everyone migrated to.

It's a good book and very inciteful.

any work by Charles Murray is pretty fucking good

What does it incite?

Do you mean insightful?

You do realize that book is just a meme.
I thought I would break it to the people who are still lurking. It's a meme, no one actually believes blacks are inferior when it comes to IQ.

Should I read this or Zbigniew Brezinski instead?

Fuck off.

8ch

Facts don't require belief.

Worst part is that if you ever reference it or use it in an argument the left shits on you for being into pseudoscience even though Murray's methods are pretty fucking good.

Media and SPLC smeared him so much that a quick google search makes him look like a loony Nazi even though he was just providing data and a moralway forward while acknowledging racial IQ deficits.

Same shit happened to Francis crick and he essentially discovered DNA. The left only follows science so far before it hurts their sensibilties.

>inb4 Rosalind franklin

Yeah well. It's so slow though, I love how fast Sup Forums is. Too bad it's 95% (((trump))) threads now.

I can't believe how an entire board of people who were relatively red-pilled can be manipulated so easily into believing a literal billionaire, pro jewish zionist politician will solve all of their problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg

It's bizzare that most people still manage to deny information that is both proven on a scientific level and easily observable in everyday life.

Has anyone ever talked to a normie about this sort of thing?

Are normies aware of racial difference in intelligence at all? Or are they aware and just rather not think about it or acknowledge it?

I've dropped a few subtle redpills for my girlfriend but I bet if I asked her for her honest opinion, she would say that all races are exactly as intelligent as one another.

>american education

That a no-no book user. Very bad goy.

I think he meant 'this book will incite a race war'

Deus Vult

Summary of the book? Is it just there's a lot of dumb people?
TFW massive book backlog

This for sure.

I think it's basically a thing where the average person doesn't actually care about what's true but what they want to be true. Lefties are all about utopian ideals, about what how they think everything should be. Not what is actually practical or even possible.

They want equality and they want to believe everybody and all the races are equal so they refuse to accept even scientific evidence if it opposes their "ideals".

That's why the left and communists in general are against free-speech and silence anybody who says the wrong thing. They literally don't care about objective facts, reality and what's actually true. It's almost like they believe that they can will something into being if they all believe it.

Leftists won't argue, because they don't have an actual argument because they are objectively wrong on multiple levels.

I'd bump this book up the list. It's huge and dense but it's full of graphs and charts. It's good for skimming and getting the jest of it.

Banned if not an ethno-nationalist.

A book written by 2 kikes.

I'll add it to the list I guess. I tend to steer towards sociology/hypnosis stuff with a huge interest in history. There some Washington stuff I want to read and Nixon's memoir as well.

Oops dropped my ((( and )))
:^

It is redditfags who came here last year and don't understand. Redpilled people are still here, it is just hard to heard above the din.

oh boo hoo he has to tow the line otherwise would be impossible to get elected. What about all the diaspora kikes he has assblasted? Especially about his remarks on the holocaust which caused the jew newspaper to say no goyim died in the holohoax?

I picked up this book and the camp of saints yesterday. COS is pretty good so far

lel (((civic nationalism))) is teh gay

β€œIn my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”
― Theodore Dalrymple

Not me!

it's rdonald alt kike zionist jew shills
>duh

Is she in inner city Education?

Btw I love Antwerp and will be there again in 2018, if it's still there!

Good read lad. Consider reading Jared Taylor's books if you haven't already. I've almost finished Paved With Good Intentions.
I'm loving it, but holy shit it just feels like a math book because it's like 25% explination/narrative and 75% statistics
But I know why he did that, if he didn't, lefties would sperg and say "but were are da proofs?"

For the sake of argument I'll say you ain't b8ing.
It falls to the individual basis,a white saying blacks are less stupid on average to a exceptionally high iq black sounds as sad as a micropenised back claiming to an asian that on average they are bigger than an asian.
My point being you should measure yourself first on an individual basis having that into account on average subSaharan and blacks are dumber...dumber and prone to violence it's a fact.
It makes me sad we have come to a point where we can't measure a man by his own value but the shitskin invasion is so big I don't care about the exceptions,they all have to go back,I'm sad for the gifted one that could assimilate but also...regress to the mean,there's a reason 2nd and 3rd generation muzziE migrants are more fucked up that the first generation,people say it's because parents remember the shithole they came from etc...but..regress to the mean also plays a huge part in wich a smarter and more talented tha usual guy makes it to Europe only to have regress to the mean retarded offspring.
I like this thread feels comfy like old pol with nice conversations

>DR3
>Based

Welp, I am very excited not to have Hill Dawg.

This thread is important because that school of fish is here. Don't lament their existence; keep a hardline, and stick to the facts.

Posts like these changed my outlook on forming my own political thought.

Now that you've read this one, read "Hivemind: How Your Nation's IQ Matters So Much More Than Your Own" and then "The Path to National Suicide" by Lawrence Auster.

The book is bluepilled because it uses the word "hispanic" even though it's not a race

the race of beaners is mestizo, not hispanic, lumping spaniards into this is bad

That's the problem theoretically they can be and they are...that's the probe that the media portrays the exceptions as much as they can so it actually looks like we are the same because some are able to be humans...but...statistically It's harder to see.
I've seen decent black men,paying everyday for the same shit honest back man saying hey I couldn't pay for it where I come can I pay for it now etc etc but...those are exceptions a d when you see a large enough sample you see stereotypes coming to life.it's amazing

Holy shit.

sum up the book for me, too busy with college, games and movies

Herrnstein was a Jew too you faggot

Not so easily observed in everyday life,it depends what your everyday life is,are you some military doing birder duty...you're way down the red pill on day 2,are you a police officer...Red pills will hit you hard.are you a normie living in a normie white only place with few blacks and said blacks are exceptionally high iq blacks..well they don't seem so dumb after all so the reality they see is a diluted reality they draw from their personal experience and the (((media))) now be a celebrity be on a blue pill diet surrounded buy the best most white pet negros and the whitest of neighbours...fucking racist!!it seems absolutely out of context and horrible to be racist,but...yes in an ideal world everything seems perfect but that's not the reality of race.

>Go join TFA
>work your ass off for 100% FARMS, inner city negro kids
>after 3 years of busting ass, data driven interventions, as much Poz'd nonsense about meeting kids where they are, Afroamerican texts and all that shit, fuckers rise from 4th grade reading level to 6.5; they are in 10th grade.
> searching for answers, find Bell Curve
>oh shit! This is why they act like 8 year olds and their parents act like children, they are mental children.

An IQ of 60 is like a seven year old. Not how sophisticated the person is, their ability to abstractly conceive of the world and their place in it, their ability to project themselves and their actions forward and their ability to see patterns. 33% of the AA population has an IQ of 85 or less. That is mentally the equivalent of a 6-14 year old.
Go work and live in the inner city of America, you will see this over and over again: people acting like petulant preteens and teens. Throwing tantrums, being overly literary, obviously trying to put one over on others, unable to long term plan, making the same mistakes over and over again, being reckless and caught up with concrete notions of respect, disrespect and connection.

The bell curve is real, I have seen it.
You will see it too, if you begin to look at inner cities as places inhabited by 10-14 year olds in adult bodies,. They act like you did but they can by guns, booze, cars and have sex.