America is Irish

Fuck the Brits. Ireland is America's best friend

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/factbook/compare/united-kingdom.ireland/economy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An Irishman designed the whitehouse

>potato is a burgers best friend

Fuck off, paddy shit. You're just a meme in this country. The reality is youre a bunch of pasty beta fuck boys. If you don't want to ruin your image here then stay out.

hamburgers actually came from Germany

God bless Trump and god bless America.

Most of Trumps cabinet is Irish.

>tfw Potato niggers now rule the world.

Take that you Pommy cunts.

Fuck off nigger Ireland is our greatest ally

me aunt out there in county mayo lads. god speed boys

Ireland is useless to the US

Ireland belongs to Britain

Ireland >>>>> (((cUcK)))

pls gib potatofu

We'll decide what belongs to you and what doesn't just like we've been doing since 1919.

why so salty

38 million Irish American voters disagree with you lad. You are a suburb of Pakistan these days.

UP THE RA!

Gib pot o'gold

Thank you, irish bro. may all go well for you lad.

>38 million Irish American voters

i wonder what the % was for trump?

Cheers bro!

Germany and Ireland don't have any shared history.

I'm Irish. Visiting Ireland (outside of Dublin) was a lot of fun. Not many refugees either.

checked.

But you're both our allies

what about Operation Green?

England is exponentially superior to Ireland. Literally the only reason we let you potatoshits exist is because you make good beer.

Really makes one ponder....

>tfw he said taoiseach instead of PM

Hamburger meat came from Germany, we figured out how to prepare it and wage war on heart health at the same time

>tfw anglo/irish mutt
we will rule the world

ginger supremacy!

Fuck you faggot we built this fucking country and the thanks we got was "no dogs or Irish" signs at bars. Fuck you and why the fuck do niggers get so much free shit but all the Irish got was fucking rotten potatoes and told to fuck off because I can't get a fucking tan fuck niggers and fuck you you fat fucking lard Irish are the best

Actually Guiness was a London Stout, and the owner wanted to cash in because the brits wiped out breweries in Ireland by raising license fees leaving a lucrative market.

Shut up plastic paddy

same

Also because we built this fucking country 1860-onward

Built Britain as well. The English were too lazy to build the Tube and the motorways. That's why their infrastructure is crumbling. Lazy English scum won't work for a living.

True.

Daily reminder that Trump's mammy was a hardcore British Monarchist.

Lazy? We used you as cucks to build our stuff because we're a stronger country than you

Who else is buying a maga hat and a American flag for when he comes over?

I know the feeling

The mighty Irish navy joins forces with the U.S

Fuck yes

Tomorrow you could do green face = Pepe or Orange face = Trump and nobody would even know. ;)

I like the micks. Down to earth guys, they like a drink and a laugh, and will have your back in a scrap.

I love how everyone accuses us of being weak or shit or lazy and needed others to do things for us, but if thats so, how did we ever manage to conquer you in the first place?

:^)

>mfw

Hehe, but Ireland is part of the british isles? You're only insulting yourselves. Long live the English Emp- I mean British, to not upset your Irish and scot cucks.

Wales is cool, they behave themselves.

The UK leads on Ireland is almost every desirable economic and cultural trait. Many Americans have Irish backgrounds, true, but the modern Irish state is severely cucked and hyper-liberal. More than the UK government could ever hope to be under a Labour government.

indexmundi.com/factbook/compare/united-kingdom.ireland/economy

America rebelled against the Crown, not the potato. We instituted English law, not Roman Catholic law. We are the UK's eldest son. Paddies are more than welcome in the USA, but fuck off with this anti-British shit. Once the UK finishes Brexit you'll become a hub for immigrants anyways.

both are called potatos as an insult

Once Brexit happens, Ireland is gonna be fucked. We can't return to a hard border. I don't hate the British. I see them as an ally.

Organize, multiply, vote, and resist. Don't let your country be taken by muzzies and non-Europeans.

Hell, even a rejoining of Ireland to the the United Kingdom would be preferable to demographic suicide.

You're not wrong, but once you had the easy labor you got pretty soft, partially why your empire went to shit

(((Trump))) is a Khazar

No I'd rather we keep our sovereignty and leave the EU and form a closer relationship with the UK and the US. They are our biggest exports anyway.

When the jews want to spread multiculturalism but you just out bread everyone anyway.

t. 1 of 8 irish children

(((British)))

LOL
Even (((Britain))) never belonged to the British

After 1066 a group of (((aristocrats))) ruled it as their personal fiefdom. These families are still in power today.

My maternal grandfather's family came from Ireland into Charleston pre-Revolutionary War. There are a lot of Irish in the South.

tiocfaidh ar la

Spic detected. Get deported faggot.

>tfw the Brits lost their crown jewel colony to hordes of Huns and Gaels

Anglo tears are delish.

Underrated

T.56% "white boy"

>shit areas of the US like the South and the Rust Belt as well as Appalachia are Scots-Irish
>übermensch GOAT quality of life places like Texas, the Midwest and the PNW are mostly German

Really gets the ol' brain juices a-brewin'

I love you too, your females have cute accents.

No we're not. We're plurality British, if you include people claiming "American" ancestry, since they're all just Brits who got here early. Next biggest group is krauts, then you potato-sucking faggots.
Anyway, you faggots are British. You are rightful British clay.

Trump knows that he must submit to the Hibernian council if he is to save the world from the Jews.

>we

Holy shit, you lapers make me sick. I bet you talk about how oppressed your ancestors were too. My grandma was from Cork but I don't run around embarrassing myself, saying shit like that. Wait til you meet real Irish people, they despise americans, especially ones like you. Fuck Ireland and treasonous larpers.

NICK NACK PADDY WACK GIVE THE MICK A SHOVEL

But in all seriousness, you can tell it's near St. Patrick's day cause all the mutts come out with

>muh irish heritage
>Ooh ah up the 'ra!

I'm actually Irish(rep)/English, as are most of the working class where I live. You mongrel burgers make me sick.

>Fuck Ireland
:(

How does it feel coming from a country that's owned by Angela Merkel, and is only famous for ginger midgets and a beer that's actually English?

Don't make me take all your potatoes.

Fucking Irish diaspora. This is a British nation, and so is Ireland.

>this

They're all fucking delusional. We're Americans. Just because you have heritage in Europe, doesn't mean you're European you dumb fucking roleplayers. My heritage is Welsh but I'm not running around spouting gibberish and fucking sheep.

Grow up you babies. Show some goddamn pride in your country.

Wrong. The hamburger was invented in Connecticut.

Sick from licking our balls maybe. Without the US your country wouldn't exist.

>pasty
obvious nigger is obvious

Enough irish blood for it be noticeable

Day of the Famine when?

love america.... I also love europe and want the best for both.

But you can have pride in the nation of your older ancestors, as well as the nation of your newer ancestors. Especially when your older ancestors built the nation you now live in. The British, and primarily the English, as well as their colonials, are the greatest people in the world.

It's always Irish Americans or Italian Americans that won't shut the fuck up about it. I'm part Italian, but I'm happy I'm a mutt so it doesn't get to my head.

Oh, I forgot to add Polish Americans too.

>Fuck you faggot we built this fucking country

why do plastic paddies and nigger believe this? The Irish built fucking canals, which were by and large made obsolete twenty years later by the railroads

ill slap the fokin shit out ya ull do nottin

Without Britain the US wouldnt exist. Whats your point?

Catholic ethnicity have a huge inferiority complex whereas Protestant ethnicities were able to just assimilate and become normal Americans. Look at Germans, the plastic krauts that have those weird Bundsadler flags on their cars and are into Lederhosen or whatever are all Catholics; where as the Protestant ones couldn't care less

>25% of Irish population were killed

BASED CROMWELL DO IT AGAIN

ireland just wants to be the replacement for the uk as a bridge to europe

nothing more than trying to fill a power vaccum,nothing to do with love for america

fucking micks

>what is the East Coast?

That makes sense. Also, Catholics seem to be the biggest hypocrites. 100% of Catholics I know are divorced, including many in my family (The Italian part, of course) while a fraction of the Protestants or even atheists in my family have remained married for decades now.

Full of Brits.

what branch did you serve in?