Communism doesn't work

>Communism doesn't work
>Sent a man to space
>Years later the capitalist pigs still need to suck communist cock to get into space

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The money the communists spent to send a man to space could have helped their population not starve to death.

Tell that to the millions of Africans starving on a daily basis

not an argument

I have no obligation to help starving citizens of foreign nations.

(OP)
Bait

>B-B-But capitalism works

lmao btfo leafcuck

>Implying starving the peasants is a bad idea

Modern Russians are communists?

>Communism doesn't work
you had it right, and then you went and fucked it all up

>communist is sent to space
>his first sentence is "I don't see any god here"

*tips ushanka*

>Years later it collapses
What a fucking cuck

Capitalists stopped wasting money on space program because it provided no returns. Space program privatized, still no returns. It was fun, but ultimately a tool of big government to centralize monetary spending, which is what communists do best. My life is no better because of Neil Armstrong. All astronauts who have seen the moon's surface are dead. Time to put this 50 year old pissing contest into the grave with them. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to focus my money on starting a family now.
Ps. Your "lmao" tells me that you are either a total phony trying to antagonize us or a child stroking his own ego.

>6 gorillion Ukrainians in your own country starving to death because some (((genius))) killed all of the productive farmers because they had "class guilt"
>BUT ITS OKAY THO BECAUSE THERE ARE STARVING AFRICANS IN AFRICA WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO FEED THEMSELVES AND NOT HAVE 20 KIDS

>those are niggers
>niggers dont go to the moon

>the only reason to fund scientific research is for economic returns

If western governments all thought like you you'd still be living in a mud hovel

It does though.

But it was ex-nazi scientists and engineers that got us into space.

>mfw a private company is doing more for space exploration than any government on earth right now.

Capitalism truley is the best.

>communism doesn't work
>collapses in on itself

America has an obesity epidemic. The only people that starve are those that are so mentally ill they go homeless.

> Sent a man to space

Using German scientists

>space program because it provided no returns.
Nigga I gaurentee half the shit in your house wouldn't be there unless NASA needed it

there is not such thing as capitalism and communism. Both of them are idealistic economic systems. The only real economic system is the one that happens right now. The way we trade goods and services, and the exchange that happens between individuals and countries.

Fuck off with your fairy tales you stupid cunt. Germans cant invent shit

>Be me
>Born in a mud hut
>Have to fight off tigers and snakes my entire life
>We don't have enough food to feed the quarter of the population
>Mom gets ebola
>morefoodforme.jpg
>Still have to walk 5 kilometers to get water
>Water has shit in it
>Meh
>drink it anyway
>Grow up
>lived in the worst conditions in humanity
>Civil war has been going on for years
>Shit in the same hut I eat in
>Drink cow piss
>Decide that my life fucking sucks
>get great idea
>have 9 kids
>5 die
>lol more food
>they grow up
>the cycle continues
>We wuz kangs

>Starve an entire country so you can incinerate a dog with a rocket
>Such a horrible failure that the communist regime completely dissolves

The Saturn V was literally created by a former Nazi. The United States could not even get into space without Nazi scientists.

Old Russian rockets are pretty good but all the actual innovate happening in the field is in house in the USA.

Coming from the same retard that thinks communism works.

Germans invented fucking everything

Germany wasn't using them anymore, so they submitted them like the cucks they are.

Not even close

> can't build a nuke without making an ICBM so large it can launch dogs to die in beyond Earth's gravity

> claims it was their plan all along

Way to innovate you starving gopniks, now sell me your sister!

By that logic, Cuba should have colonized mars by now.

I think you're forgetting one key detail - Russians have always been extremely intelligent people, especially in the realms of rocket and space science.

Their political compass has nothing to do with that.

So the USSR was real communism?

>actual innovate happening in the field is in house in the USA.

Look up where the Falcon engines come from.

Could have gotten there even earlier if the cosmonauts didn't have to help harvesting.

How does sending man to space fill your shelves with product? ;^)

G U L A G_A R C H I P E L A G O

U

L

A

G

A

R

C

H

I

P

E

L

A

G

O

Read it pls, for your own good.

And that's no joke!

Slavs went to space. Wasn't because of communism or capitalism.

This.

Also pointing out the "fighting off lions and snakes" but still starving to death.

They literally starve while they live in some of the most wildlife rich environments in the world.

My dad was in Somalia in '93 and said there were feral hogs running around everywhere but they were starving to death cause they're Muslims kek