Walk into a London bar and see a "artsy" hipster frame of a mass murderer.What would you do?

Walk into a London bar and see a "artsy" hipster frame of a mass murderer.What would you do?

>Drink a pint of your local brewed beer

>Speak with the bartender and ponit out that the man in question is a mass murderer who is responsible for the death of over 40 million people.

Drink your pint then don't return

Complaining about art doesn't stop them, killing their business does.

pint

I just think it's funny

steal it or break it

I don't drink, but I would just immediately leave.

Say very loudly, "That man killed my wife's family. Do you endorse the murder of asian babies? Are you a white supremacist?"

Watch the shit trickle down their pants.

drink the beer you autist

the guy who put it up probably gives zero fucks about a serious discussion of politics

I see someone wear a Che Guevara shirt every other day, and I always want to ask them the same question. Not like they would understand or maybe they wouldn't wear it.

Fellow /polacks/ you don't see your falacie do you? What would happen if this bar in question had a picture of Hitler instead? I asked that question to the bartender and he did what any human being should have done. ( picture related)

Where does that ladder go?

Id go to a different pub

congrats sjw

People would freak out more so over a picture of Hitler over Mao.

>chinaman
who the fuck cares
just drink the fucking beer you autist
this board is not called "POLITICALLY CORRECT "

if the pic meant something to me i would walk out

Armoury of katanas to kill bill?

You planning on having a pint of OJ, since you're in some sort of faggy juice bar?

not really

propaganda pictures are fantastic for decoration, i would have a selection from all over the world on display and tell that faggot to drink up and fuck off.

Strange considering that Mao killed more. Then again, we weren't at war with Mao for 5 years

>killing 40m chinamen
Mao was a pretty cool guy

>London
user I ...

I have been in the home of Chinese villagers who had Mao's portrait hanging in their home. I have to spoken to Chinese people, in China, who believe that he had good intentions and that he helped China a lot. You are a faggot OP

Wumao qian has been deposited in your Sina Weibo account.
Xiexie tongzhi!

I would attack the nearest family of sparrows.

I've spoken to americans who believe Hillary had good intentions and helped USA a lot.

Yes but we know Chinese people have no soul

It's not about war, it's about hating Hitler because it's fashionable and because he's a symbol of hatred

>Ask him why he's so edgy and ask for the little shrine's location he should have

Hitler is iconic. He is pretty much a household name of hatred. If you held up a picture of Mao Ze Dong, I'd be willing to bet that most people walking the streets wouldn't know who he is.

I also enjoy seeing old propaganda. It is always interesting seeing different narratives, and caricatures being pushed from different perspectives. That's just out of a love of history.

Stop being a faggot and drink your beer and leave.

I'd enjoy a few beers with my friends and either ignore it or use it as an excuse to launch into an anti-commie rant.

Boycotting a business without even telling them why over hurt feelings is what faggy little snowflakes do.

I've actually seen this dealt with. I live in L.A. so it's not hard to find a gook who survived that motherfucker to go int here and rip everything apart with total impunity.

In your equivalence some Chinese faggot complains to the bartender in his Chinese bar that a portrait of Hillary offends him. Which is just as ridiculous as what OP did. I reserve judgment on retarded Chinese/American people who support their respective despots.

I would draw a hitler moustache on it

Memorise that quote of his about black people being lazy and recite it to them. When they get offended reveal who said it and a few stats about horrible shit he's done.

>live in london

kill yourself

It's amazing how many people are completly ignorant to the attrocities commited by the communists.

We are taught in school about the "6 million" "holocaust" but when it comes to communism the vast majority of the public is ignorant about the genocide commited under those regimes. That is my point. Faggots.

Che was never Mao tier but tshirts with his face on them in the US are so ironic because he hated Americans and the capitalist system that even makes mass produced printed tshirts possible

>Hillary killed 40 million Americans through her stupidity and incompetence
Not in this timeline m8.

The Che thought Blacks were inferior. I like him

In most parts of China, Mao is still held in high regards. People have pictures,and busts of him. There are still statues of him standing in some of the older towns now.

People outside of China, their blood boils at the sight of him. I too have seen them actually go violent at the sight of him. His name is taboo around them.

literally the same as "oy vey it's anuddah shoah"
shut the fuck up, nobody cares about genocides

no, in my equivalence you're a fag

>Living in London, goes to hipster bars
>Actually pays £4-6 for a pint.

>muh fordy million

Whatever dumbass. He pulled China out of a mess of a civil war and ww2 and industrialised the country and made it into a nuclear power within a generation.

He made China great again

to be fair, Chinese people on the mainland have been indoctrinated by state propaganda for generations now. I don't really blame them for that

hahahahahahahahaha

By running it further into the ground.

The commies killed mostly slavs, chinks, niggers, latinos, gays and other commies. They're pretty based. Staline killed more slavs, commies and Jews than Hitler

Lay a massive log in his urinal plant a tiny communist flag in it and walk out

If you actually read about the kinds of shit he did you'd understand that a blind chimp could have done better.
>HURRRR, let's get everybody in China to stop growing food and start producing worthless garbage quality steel that is completely useless, causing mass starvation and death
>HURRRRR, let's kill all the birds because they're pests. Whoops, now nothing is eating the insects and what little crops we have are being ravaged by swarms of bugs

And I don't. Also to be fair, it's really the older people who keep that respect for him. People who were around for the revolution, or born into it. Most of the younger people don't really care.

>we weren't at war with Mao for 5 years
>Mao didn't piss off the Jews

>Living in London, goes to hipster bars
>Actually pays £4-6 for a pint.

A FUCKING LEAF! £4-6 for a pint in London is a bargain.

Everytime I see the post made by this retard I always hear it in Boogie's Francis voice.

You know some pathetic obese half a tard struggling to breathe shouting these out in his whiny high pitched voice that so many Americans today have thanks to their bodies producing more oestrogen due to obesity and FHC.

You can still buy alcohol in London? I thought it was haram.

Too late m8 I am back home.

Does the truth make you buttflustered?
You're obviously pretty butthurt, commie

Depends on if its ironic or a collector's piece
I have a commie flag, but just because I like STALKER video games and soviet weapons, not because I'm a gommie

Upvoted - see you on the top of Retarddit.

Great point tho.

I don't recall seeing any flags in STALKER.
Why didn't you just buy patches like a non-sperg?

Can't take pic related with a patch

You've been reported to the FBI for being unamerican.

You got something you want to tell us Stalker?

I promise I'll buy American next I swear! Maybe after I get my first makarov...

>I have a commie flag [...] because I'm a gommie
kill yourself

Really? I thought this fad died.

Really. It's mostly around the college campi.

Have your pint and leave

It seemed to be the average when I was there in 2013.

>walk out
>print all evidence that the guy in question is a mass murdered 100's of times
>come back and paste it 50 times on the wall
>leave the rest papers throughout all the place
>people will have no choice other than realize the truth
>either mass redpilling or a mass commie autistic screech would ensue
>a win/win situation

Hah. Did you convince them to remove it? wp

Friendly reminder that El che truly despised niggers