Double
Double
Animal
Style

>heart disease is the leading cause of death in country
>obesity and poor health is costing TRILLIONS of dollars
>be one of the founders and main contributors to this problem
>attempt to take moral high ground
really gets the sub-neural processors whirring.

>WE WUZ HACKED

>Trump stops eating McDonalds in disgust
>loses weight, cholesterol lowers
>lives a longer life as a result
>is healthy enough to serve as America's Führer throughout the 2020s

Thanks mcdonalds

this, you shouldn't be eating it anyways, its fucking gross

McDonald's actually has a separate site for blacks.

fuck yes, 3 terms trump.

>mcdonalds
>literally turns boys who eat it regularly into women

daily reminder (((they))) want you to eat this

they have been more of a nigger restaurant that popeyes and kfc for more than a decade, why would anyone willingly step into one.

Damn McDonalds do they know Repuvlicans eat there too??

if you don't have the mental capacity to buy organic market produce and make what you need from that you don't deserve to post. fuck off with slide thread.

wtf i might(might) eat mcdonalds now.

Stop eating at McDonald's.

Continue not eating at McDonalds.
No fucks given.

No way I'll give up on those mcflurrys

WTF I love Wendy's now

TRUMPAHU AKBAR
KILL ALL MCINFIDELS

>tfw every other burger joint in the country is fucking garbage compared to the old MacJew

>literally turns boys who eat it regularly into women
wtf looks like I'm Lovin' It now

There getting rid of mcflurrys

Your eating Western propaganda!! Stop falling for the capitalist pig food!! Vladimir Putin says so!!

>they don't have Shamrock Shakes the whole year round
Begorrah, it's like anothah potato famine...

>boycott McDonald's
>implying any self respecting huwhite people would eat that shit
McDonald's is nigger food. Whites eat at Wendy's

why is pol so triggered over some mcdonalds tweet?

>now

Eating "fast food" in 2017. It's like you want to be Jewed.

bullshit

Smart advertising on their part actually.
>degenerate Obama-Clinton crowd double their intake of that poison
>trump crowd continues to not eat there
>profits double

>eating fast 'food'.

Seriously stop. Also McDonalds has been courting the nigger market for over a decade now. Unfortunately for them its causing them to loose out.

Why would some one eat junk food anyway?

make them yourself with some fine swedish beef you utter cretin

reminder that if you eat at mcdonalds then you are subhuman or fucking pissed

Guess I'm gonna miss my 20 piece chicken McNugget meal.

>Seriously stop. Also McDonalds has been courting the nigger market for over a decade now. Unfortunately for them its causing them to loose out.
They market almost exclusively to the black market now. Black people should be pissed. My childs slut mother used to take her there for chicken nuggets. Pissed me off to no end. I my daughter a video of how those delicious mcnuggshits were actually made and she has never been back there and now shits and redpills on anyone that suggests that they go there.
mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html

>also you have tiny hands
Now that's a new low, how dare they.

McDonalds has been rated worse tasting hamburger in america every year at a jacked up price to boot, I'm loving it

Nice try but their account was compromised and it wasn't them.

I just wanted my yous

I wouldn't feed McDonalds to my dog. Years ago they had a decent burger(forgot the name) where it was served in a 2 bay box. The hot shit (meat,cheese) on one side and the lettuce and tomato on the other. It might have been 15-20 years ago. When they got rid of that I went to Wendy's ever since.

Here have a second you out of pity.

Whether or not they were really hacked, I'm not giving up my chicken nuggets over their shitty opinion. Feel free to boycott if you want I'm not boycotting McD until they start hiring refugees.

There is probably nothing that McDonald's can do or say that will stop me from eating there.

Their food is the absolute greatest of all time in terms of any fast food you can encounter.

McDonald's 4 lyfe.

>Tweet from a company that hired him to be in one of their ads in '02 to increase sales and brand recognition.

McDLT

youtu.be/UTSdUOC8Kac

Kek please, let this happen!

So fucking close! Please Kek, I beg of you!

Kek be praised

Obama's former press secretary is the head of McDonald's Communications dept. It is so easy to send from the wrong twitter account.

Guys, it's happening! Fuck yes! Thank you, Kek, praise!

That product where the hot (meat and cheese) were separate from the cool (lettuce tomato) was called the McDLT. Autism causes remembrance of the words to all the commercials and jingles. It goes: Big Mac, McDLT, a Quarter Pounder with some cheese, Filet O'Fish, a Hamburger, a Cheeseburger, a Happy Meal, McNuggets tasty golden French Fries, regular and larger sizes..."

Oh Snap.

Where will the white trash take their kids to play at now?

Doesn't Trump himself love Mickey D's though?

>doubles

It's not happening you know doubles occur 10% of the time right.

Kek only shows up for gets that occur less than 5% of the time.

I agree with this. In and Out is good, but Wendy's is God tier fast food. When I feel like clogging an artery I go with a #3.

>in-n'-out
Why do you like only having 4 burgers to choose from?

McDonalds was always fucking shit.

I do still buy there, because its just convenient for me to pick it up after work.

Am I the only one who finds McDonald's food unfilling?

F-fuck... n-no... D':

You just burger killed the Donald! Motherfucker!

>Clinton always stopped in at the local McDonalds to get mcmuffins and eggs during his "morning jogs"
>now he looks like a spooky skeleton thanks to his terrible diet giving him heart problems

Ugh. Wendy's is nasty. But most fast food is.

MCD says they were hacked

Reminder to only eat at Wendy's.

>McDonald's
>literally NiggerChow

Who actually follows a shit-tier garbage dispensary on twitter

Secret menu to make you feel like part of a group in the know. Don't order anything from In n Out without saying animal style at the end.

>Tfw the Wendy's near me closed down
>BF drove out of his way to a wendy's much further away to buy me delicious reich burgers and then fed them to me.

Thank you sir. That was the last good burger I had from them.

No wait, I stopped at 1 in Dover TN (99.99 percent white) on July 4th last year and got 2 awesome Double cheeseburgers. Buy 1 get one for 25 cents.

They were carefully crafted and look just like the commercials. All the white people were friendly and groomed. It took me maybe a minute to place my order then get a couple of perfect burgers.

meanwhile

>There is probably nothing that McDonald's can do or say that will stop me from eating there.
>Their food is the absolute greatest of all time in terms of any fast food you can encounter.

Wendy's is better.

The Baconater is the pinnacle of fast-food. Not that you could eat it, Ahmed, since it's not halal.

Because it's the only burger I need.

>Double-Double w/ onion
>Animal Style fry, extra cheese
>Neapolitan shake

Check em.

HA! Sup Forums Drumpftards better go to the burn ward after that one. What an embarrassing group of fat, virgin losers.

Don't worry, I haven't been there is more than a decade.

this has been the core issue that is creating a divide in the public. the left shits so hard on trump and his policies they dont realize that they are dumping on his voters too. they literally think just a few rednecks voted for him and he won. liberalism is truly a mental disorder

I hope you are also a guy.

wtf im an all beef missile now

As if I would eat that garbage anyway.

Also there are no McDonalds on this island.

I am :3

>burger
>double burger
>triple burger
>quadruple burger
>cheese burger
>double cheese burger
>triple cheeseburger
>quadruple cheeseburger
>burger wrapped in lettuce (lol)
>burger without meat (lol)
>messy burger

Such variety!

Check 'em and Trump bless you with tier II diabetes.

Tweet this to Black folks saying hes racist because Blacks love McD's

Based King of Burger.

lmao

mcfat

Five Guys is overrated. Only liberals with more money than sense seem to eat there, too.

>mfw the equivalent of $20 just for a burger, fries and drink.

>Thinks you get diabetes from eating fat and protein.

Seriously, kys.

McDonald's is the Alpo of human (((food)))

>not eating Taco Bell

Mmmm scream bloody gore

THE RUSSIANS DID IT

I prefer Wendy's. The McD's near my workolace have a black transsexual running the register. I don't really care about that but he/she/it is SUPER rude to the white patrons and nice and customer-servicy to everyone else.

DIN DOOS NUFFINS

Wimpy sucks arse and I ended up with an inch long piece of plastic in my daughter's burger.

I almost throat punched the manager, until he comped the meal and gave us a free family meal next time we visit.

Agreed. Currently in spain. Every restaurant charge 4 euro per plate of tapas and beer. Pay 20 euro for fried potato and mayonnaise with a side of omelette. Meat cost 10 euro so skip it. Taste better at home. Go to McDonald's and get 2 nice big Macs for 5 euro. Thx America.

ohshitniggers

those machines are fucking disgusting

tihs is a national dragitdy :(((((((

>Boycotting a company because some intern used their Twitter account to shitpost
Don't you think you're overreacting just a bit?

I'd complain to the manager

I can't believe you burgers let yourself get treated like this

>wimpy

lmao what is this the 1980's?

Just get a chippy lad

Ha ha u r gay!1!!