Which nationality is the least represented on Sup Forums?

Which nationality is the least represented on Sup Forums?

Whites.

North Korean

There's always that token 1 north korean proxy post every year or so

Afghan. Never seen their flag

flag checks out

There are very few chinese flags on this board relative to the population of china. Though I imagine a lot of Chinese people living in differnent countries post on pol.

Either
Sup Forums is banned in China or
China is rangebanned on Sup Forums (except Pass users)

Chinese

niggers

flag checks out

I've seen only 1 Afghan post here, and it was from a guy in a military base.

Once you realize that most of that population is made up by peasants and farmers with no connection to the outside world other than selling freshly farmed Dog, you'll understand why there are so little Chinese Posters here.

Most of the Internet is off limits to China, including YT, GoyBook, Plebbit, Sup Forums etc. They have their own versions of it.

Pretty sure you have.

the ones that there are no cheap/free VPNs for

GEE I WONDER WHY

No someone said it was because Google is blocked in China so they don't get the captcha.

China isn't banned here and Sup Forums isn't banned in China

>flag
>pic
Neighbours' reunion in Europe, I see

Whites.

Rewatch the /HWNDU/. Its all spics, chinks, and niggers.

Whatever African shithole that has the most people is probably the least proportionally well represented.

87edgy254me

So, Chicago?

Checking. I once saw a Zimbabwean post, Mozambican post, and a Zambian post here.

Zimbabwean and Zambian posts were made by Rhodesians I think.

Wrong, that's a Somali flag.

Brazil

Nah, Germany and Sweden are well-represented

This should be a Rare Flag collection thread

correct, if a chinese is posting on Sup Forums they have a Sup Forums pass

We don't have enough asian counties in here. Alot of Japan,some of South Korea, that one guy in North Korea. So China

>>Never seen Afghan flag
>posts Somali flag
Paki education everyone

5234edgy10523 4 me

I've seen some Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. They usually show up when the thread os about their countrys

Because Afghanistan is a war-torn, tribe-run shithole where their favorite passtime if fucking goats and children.

When keeping this in mind, Afghans aren't underrepresented at all, because they don't have the means to be represented in the first place, we have no reason to expect them here.

True but we still have some anons from Pakistan, Iraq and Libya and even one each from Sudan and Ethiopia every once in a while

witty bantz, leaf

China, considering the fact there are more than 700 million internet users in China. Guess they don't give a fuck about Sup Forums except on zhihu.com, the Chinese version of quora but full of Trump supporters.

China.

The Chinese are too quiet. There's something not quite right about it.

Iran. Never seen an Iranian guy on here

Egypt. One of the best countries in Africa (not saying much) yet I've only seen, I believe a single post by an Egyptian.

China easily, if you consider their population

Eritrea. The North Korea of Africa.

Any of the -stans. Pretty sure the Kazakhstan flag is just borats face

fpbp

Sup Forums is banned there.

Underrated.