LMAO his approval rating is tanking even though we're only 2 months in

LMAO his approval rating is tanking even though we're only 2 months in.

You can't cite >(((polls))) on this one btw, Rasmussen is the conservative one which had Trump polling ahead of Clinton. Face it guys, the man can't even keep positive ratings during the honeymoon period of the presidency.

>(((polls)))

>(((polls)))

Hillary landslide when?

Doing what's right isn't always popular :^)

believing (((polls))) in 2016

Guys, Bernie still has a shot!

when did he have 50% approval?

Is this really the best you guys have? You're all just proving that there's no real argument against what I said other than blind denial.

Guys, Bernie still has a >(((polls)))

Guys, Bernie still has a >(((polls)))

umm no Rasmussen had Clinton up in their last few polls. Only IBD/TIPP was really predicting a Trump victory.

>honeymoon period of the presidency

u wot

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fun watching him crash and burn in the approval ratings. But in all seriousness, I love BBC now.

Wtf i hate trump now. Seriously we cant let him get his hands on the nuclear launch codes.

It's all those impeachments he has been getting. How can a man work when he is always being fired by the media?

Anime

And it's starting to rise Nigger. Are you blind?

Do you even understand the underlying psychology of the honeymoon period you dumbfucks.

Since no one on this site is going to spell it out. here it is.

The honemoon period is the moment whereby you feel as though your dreams, that nice sweet utopia that everybody wakes up for in the morning. Whether it be the liberal utopia of a sexual atheistic gay commune or a free market protectionist white nation. The reality is the "honeymoon" is the period between dreams and reality.

Trump has not fucking honeymoon becuase he is operating on the reverse. starting immediately by shattering dreams and enacting all his reforms to the absolute best of his ability. The fact that he is being hindered and it is consistently being called out. That he is putting the media under the bus (which they rightly deserve). Is all speaking "REALITY" loud and clear. You have no choice but to become redpilled to the nature of the world under such conditions. It is literally in your fucking face.

Trump has no fucking honeymoon because ideals are up still and he is and has been a fucking pragmatic realist and has not tried to be anything but that. Remember when he said "yea we arent going to go arrest hillary now" that was his pragmatic nature and we are still in the idealist phase.

The trend for trump given the naive persons nature will start low get worse, then rise to precipitous heights as people get on with their fucking lives and start to value pragmatic solutions more than revolutionary change and other horseshit.

The reason we can identify a period of 'bliss' that presidents enjoy is a statement to our collective abandonment of reason (particularly the idealist liberals) around elections and the reflection of our gradual return to pragmatism is the eventual end of it.

Fuck. This. Shitty. Honeymoon. Meme.

OK he is unpopular? Why should I care? As long as he wins a 2nd term.

And Rasmussen was right! She get 3 million more votes, don't you remember?
>one day of rising
nice meme
That's a eloquent way of saying "he'll get more support because I think so!". Fuck off and come back when you have a real argument.

>Media nonstop lambasts him for literally anything he does
>"He breathes, oh my god he is contributing to climate change look at all the CO2 he is putting into the atmosphere!"
>The entirety of the deep state is against him and leftovers from the Obama administration and other dems try to block literally anything he does
>Ryan and his RINO shills are trying to backstab him constantly
>Surprised that people are demoralized
>Creating a self fulfilling prophecy

I heard Geert still has a shot too. Give him your energy boys!

Cruz missile here, AMA

LOL this is a good one

Wait wait, watch this.

>(((polls)))

Triggered by the word honeymoon.

Probably got cucked on his.

Obama had a 60% approval rating and his successor obviously won.

>(((polls)))

Under the worst opposition in us history

/sage the shill

Doesn't matter.

Obama had good approval ratings. So did Bush.

there's no argument to be had
the (((polls))) were thoroughly debunked with the victory of trump