/leftypol/ vs Sup Forums it's always on

/leftypol/ vs Sup Forums it's always on

>wikileaks
>nationalist

you are probably too young to remember, but the right hated Snowden and Manning and most of them still do

Why does /leftypol/ try so hard to be relevant?
Shoo.

that isn't Sup Forums or /leftypol/
you should lurk more in both boards

That's true, but wikileaks is inherantly more right-wing, because whatever it leaks will naturally be against the government.

> info wars

baahahahahahaha. take the tin foil propaganda elsewhere

>inherently right-wing, because it's against the government.
good lord, times have changed

i wonder whos behind this post.

Isn't leftypol kill? I went there a few days back and it was 95% Sup Forums.

Fixed. I like wikileaks because of that CIA leak so I whited it out. It's more of an archive site than a news site.

that is /leftpol/, natsoc is lefty
they have as diverse ideologies as us

Pretty much. Leftism is in it's extravagant death throes. For this generation at least. Perhaps more after if we keep things on track.

Once globalism and it's elites fall, leftism will fall.

>neoliberal
You don't know what that word means, do you...

Fuck off divide and conquer kikes.

The so called nationalist news on the list shill so much for Israel it's disgusting, even more than the so called 'neoliberal'. The strategy is always to control the two sides of the dialectic.

Mostly neocons but yes. Right wingers are even more often than leftists state worshipers.

this graph isn't true since the nomination or Trump.

I only browse the middle and a bit of the right. The shilling of the left was quite apparent before and after the nomination though, I agree.

>USA Today
>Neutral

that image is so accurate

How the fuck commie cuckolds dare to call themselves politically incorrect? Just how stupid are they? If you go on cripple chan and start calling niggers.. well niggers, they get insta-triggered.

Unoriginal fucks, they cannot even make up a name for themselves

C-SPAN is the only true neutral

>AP
>neutral

/leftypol/ is one hell of a drug

>man wants to get BLACKED, only for Trump to stop him, which in turn results in the nigger trying to stop Trump

>because whatever it leaks will naturally be against the government.
Just to be Clear you're openly saying that because WikiLeaks only releases documents on the absolutely fucked up shit government does as an institution that it is more inherently right wing?

You do realize that with this sentence you just conceded that the libertarian right has the absolute moral high ground