>>116980024

We're taking part in this, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hyde
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need something to do while we wait for the next game of capture the flag; Lets protect wikipedia from feminist propoganda

bump don't let the feminazis win Sup Forums

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hyde

Case in point:

>Most of the hoaxes state that Hyde is a white supremacist, and complain that "he can't keep getting away with it."[10]

>hoaxes

He keeps getting away with it.

Yeah can we have an edit a thon?

All significant articles have been locked already. So it doesn't matter. Also, I'm pretty sure Wikipedia can undo the edits real fast. All this might do is make editing more difficult to do in the future, if you're even into that shit.

Take my bump

>using wiki

Ha, my university held an edit-a-thon. Not feminist, just generally progressive.

Wikipedia is already progressive to the point of obsequiousness so I don't really understand the point

Fuck. I look like an uneducated liberal with that improper grammar.

Does anybody still use Wikipedia anymore?

Don't they know Wikipedia hates that shit?

I'm not worried about adults who already have established opinions. I'm worried about the average school student doing research on topics they are interested in and being fed false information. When googling a person/place/event, a wikipedia article typically comes up first which makes students more prone to read the wiki page.

>feminists trying to rewrite history

Typical.

Yeah I'm not worried about it anymore. It's not like a decade ago where if you posted any source to back up your claim (I'm talking anything that was a valid url regardless of its content) you could make ridiculous shit stay up for weeks.

I remember making several edits to the Creed, Nickelback, and Buck Cherry Wikipedia pages to make it seem like there was a very raw public feud going on between Scott Stapp and Chad Kroeger over the love of the lead singer of Buck Cherry, who wrote "lips of an angel" about a kiss he shared with Chad Kroeger at a release party. The feud culminated in Scott Stapp going to prison for showing up at a nickelback concert naked and drunk, shouting "NIGGER BACK SUCKS". I said he was inspired to call them nigger back by pic related. That stayed up on all 3 pages for like a month.

You can't do shit like that anymore.

I use it to read the plot of movies that I'm not interested in enough to watch but am still curious about.

So what is their excuse for having only 10 percent of Wikipedia editors be female?

>Breitbart

Fake news

Patriarchy. It's their default bogey man for everything.

Fuck wikipedia, we need to join in the edit a thon and completely deface articles, this will make the edit a thon look like "muh racist alt right movement" and we would be fucking with wikipedia, a jew website.

100% of wiki mods are sjw, rolled cucks.

I can hear the shrills of "But we defended you.." then tears and makeup throwing.

>facts are misogynist

>10% of editors are male
>let's have a media friendly edit a thon
> don't spend untold hours editing pages anonymously

If there was ever an example of feminists just being attention seeking whores it's this. Editing is a thankless job. These women could've been doing it for years but instead manufacture a problem. I hope they're first to be culturally enriched by our Muslim overlords

>fucking feminists

They're literally doing the opposite of their goal. "MUH PATRIARCHY" Claiming that a specific group of people are biased against you IS BIAS fucktards.

This is why Infogalactic.com is the future

Its Wiki unCucked

Out jew the jew, user. Come on man, put your training to use.

We join in during the edit-a-thon, but we make a bunch of retardedly flattering edits to articles about white women, while denigrating and downplaying articles about non white women.

>Not only was Joan of Arc stronger than any man alive, all while being a single mother of 6 (fathered by 6 deadbeat men who were terrified of independent women), she also invented peanut butter and was a close personal friend of Muhammad, who called her 'durk durka la' - Mother of the Faith

>Harriet Tubman was disgusting nigger filth who stole from honest, hard working plantation owners and delivered their property to the once white nation of Canada, metaphorically tossing turds at the beautiful mosaic that WAS nineteenth century Canada. Fuck that nigger. Fuck them all in fact. All niggers must hang. Piss. Fuck fuck shit fuck.

They're about eight years too late for this. Even back then it was just for screengrabs and laughs since it never lasted long.

Bump

Kek. Here's your (you)

bump

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.