Good white areas to live in Germany?

I plan to go to school in Britain or Germany. Any german anons can I tell me where the best place with a high white population and is not littered with SJWS and Nu-male to live in like in the cities and there is little to no mudslimes or dindus? Cost is not really a problem, just not have to deal with these kind of people.

Fuck off we're full

Poland

no one ask for your opinion, Muhammad

t. mexishit. If I see you in Britain I will glass you and open your face you cunt

Mecklenburg-Vorpommern is pretty white.

>If I see you in Britain I will glass you and open your face you cunt

I thought Islam was a religion of peace?

There is a 50/50 chance I am talking to a shitskin

It's also pretty shit.

OP, good areas to live in will normally attract non-whites looking for greener pastures as well.
You might fit in around the Northern Bavarian countryside. The cties, like Nürnberg, Würzburg and Bayreuth are a thing of beauty, and since politics is a very important issue to you, they're not too left-leaning either. Just check out pics of "Franconia" (name of the region) on google. It's also where Dirk is from.

it's also pretty empty

go to Saxony, most white, most conservative German state, also the most prosperous state of East Germany

Does Dresden have mudshits or is it a good white city to live in?

This seem very good, I try to look for schools in the Franconia area to see if they fit my needs

Could try searching for "(city name) demographics". In England, a lot of smaller cities have a good majority of whites, generally the south-west and far north.

next to one, coincidentally it's one of the cleanest cities in Germany

*none

>implying there are white areas in Germany
kek

>most wealthy monarchy in the world

Lol, that was an Indian famalam.

>germany
>white

Thuringia

>About 4% of the population are migrants (including persons that already received the German citizenship)

Bad thing:

No pussy to fuck.

>The Thuringian population has a significant sex ratio gap, caused by the emigration of young women, especially in rural areas. Overall, there are 115 to 120 men per 100 women in the 25–40 age group ("family founders") which has negative consequences for the birth ratio.

Holy fucking shit ahahahaha that image did more damage to Britain than the Suez crisis.

Roach infestation Map

>poland
>human

Germany is lost. Like all the other Eurocuck nations.
Take all my kekles