Hey guys. I heard from a friend that Sup Forums /Pol is full of white males and has a master-race complex...

Hey guys. I heard from a friend that Sup Forums /Pol is full of white males and has a master-race complex, but since you admit Asians are more intelligent wouldn't you then view yourself as inferior? Why not then promote breeding with the intelligent Asian women and making your genes stronger? Maybe the government knows this and is keeping you down. You want to be a value to society don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/features/2007/created_equal/liberalcreationism.html
rense.com/general79/dut.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage slide thread

Asians are smart, but soulless. More like ants than humans.

Sage

How are they soulless,(With the Japanese for example) they put heart, soul and love into everything they do. A race that is cultured with a deep and thought provoking religion, and with even television shows people from around the world want to watch and experience. It's the closest to european culture in the world.. How is that soulless? Wouldn't you say the blacks and every other non-white race soulless too? Delusional Nazi maybe?

>SLIDETHREADPHOTO4.jpg

really made me think.

>Ar herro howu am ir souress?
You're fooling no one chang

Sup Forums is full of cute sissies only.

Thanks for not providing any substance to this argument, maybe this board really is satire.

Do you disagree with science? Science says Asians are more intelligent than whites. You're no worse then creationists if you don't believe in science.

>how are the Japanese soulless?
are you joking m8?

>'miscegenation is good for you goyim'.

SPBP
Look up kid in china gets stomped to death as people walk by and watch, and asian colonization of african/middle eastern countries VS western.

western nations are notoriously more humanitarian. they build churches and hospitals where asian nations only exploit

White people invented electricity,TV, internet, cars, etc... WIll asians might have higher IQ they are not more creative or social

> Because whites never did anything like that.
Look at this board, if we let everyone in this board do whatever they want they would be murdering, torturing and raping other races.. The Japanese are just being targeted. Hitler even saw something in Japan yet you useful idiots can't even see what's right in front of you.

they put their heart and soul into stabbing babies.

i actually had a teacher who lived in the phillipeans and told us stories about how japanese soldiers kicked a pregnant woman until her baby came out and then they used it like a tether ball with the umbilical cord..

fucking atrocious shit

Getting A's in Maths doesn't make what you nips did in Burma and Nanking acceptable

hehe xd

i do agree however that whites and azns should come together and make qt babies that are smart as hell and can shoot AR-15's

together we are stronger user

epic Sup Forums meme bro

I never said whites aren't stupid, I am saying the Asians are more intelligence. Science even agrees.. The Japs refuse to subert themselves to multiculturalism while the "smarter" whites allow themselves to be invaded. They gave you a gift and you sqabbled it. Why do you think "they" call it a replacement. The whites have outlived their usefulness. We give them everything they want and they turn to gluttony.

Just look at the title of the pic

Are you telling me whites have never done this? Look at the crusades for example, they not only raped and tortured the Muslim women, but they also raided and sacked their own Christian cities. The whites are purposefully self ignorant of what they do and attack every other race for what they do.

Whites did the same and even worse.

It's called having a Jewish problem Wang. Jews who pretend to be white.

Hi Schlomo, American whites should focus more on having white children and not smelly disgusting hapa rats. Hapas are borderline subhuman.

Yeah but we felt bad about it

Forget about that, do Asians have a higher IQ then whites or not.

and the Japanese don't feel sorry about it? We nuked their civilian cities twice and they aren't even angry with us because they realized what they did. They could of gone full SJW demanding reparations and other garbage. You also realize they have 1/100th+ the land that whites have yet are doing much better then us.. Imagine if we let them come to Europe and the west instead of the refugees?

The corruption of the Teutonic woman has forced many Teutonic men to look femininity and marital stability elsewhere. Lacking quality and marriageable breeding stock, the Northern European takes wives from Magian and Sinic civilizations, making the cycle of destruction that much worse, much to the Jews’ delight.

The Sinic woman, being from a race of termite-like yellow ape men, produces half breed children that are autistic and prone to incelism. Inheriting the simple insectoid like system of pheromone communication, the half-Sinic is also easily manipulated by the Jew.

Do you really think these people don't have souls? Can you really say that knowing what you know? Or are you drinking the kool aid propaganda?

>after knowing what you know?
What do I know?

who is that semen demon?

Oops you got me there. Well maybe you should be putting you're perception to better use?

You think you sound smart by including arbitrary terms and faux-jargon?

Doing what?

You think by calling yourself David Smith, no one would suspect you're not some gook in disguise with a cuckold fetish?

>putting an actual name in the name field

welcome to Sup Forums lol
99% newfags
0.99% retards
0.01% intellgience

unlike most whites, who are cucks, we don't buy into this sort of moral objectivity. we can accept that east asians have superior qualities to us, however we are just fine amongst ourselves and do not want hordes of foreigners who act and think differently to us and form different civilisations, even if they have some superior traits, sharing our society with us.

Bloomberg is right, they are dumber than I thought.

If Asians were actually intelligent, then they wouldn't have shitty societies and wouldn't emigrate to Western countries.

Go home, yellow retard.

We want to preserve our own people and culture.

Fuck your anti white snakery.

Intellectually inferior? Sure.

But we're better at killing them, so we reach a happy equalibrium.

How do you actually know Asians are more intelligent? The same people who make those IQ statistics are the ones who make statistics of Donald Trump losing the election. How can you animals so reverently believe in one thing and for the life of you not believe in another.

Nope.

Blacks are dumb as rocks, but they have an overabundance of soul. Just listen to their technically crude by emotionally moving music.

Now listen to any Asian music (that isn't imitating Western music). It's dead.

Asians are robots, blacks are animals and the rest of us sit in the middle.

Master race is more than just intelligence. Strategic thinking, work ethic, creativity, curiousity, physical ability, resilience, these are all part and parcel.

sigh, this meme again. You want to preserve your culture and race by sitting on your computer for hours a day. The doublespeak is real. You realize that you are being replaced because you sit on the internet and complaining. Self fulfilling prophesy 101.. Too bad you pigs aren't intelligent enough to grasp simple logic, be proud you made it this far. It's time to pass on the TORCH to someone else. I have helped you enough goyim, but I know you will forget about everything like usual and go back to your games and Japanese animation.

Hapa qts are always mentally damaged sluts.

Their brothers are mentally damaged virgins.

It's a risky proposition.

Honestly, I love Asians. I would have a harem of them if I could. Ugh, they're so hot.

High pitched moans.
Generally tighter.
Usually happy. (At least the ones I've dated are always fcking happy, all the fcking time, it means low maintenance in a relationship)
Perfect hair.
Perfect petite bodies.
Some are smarter, some aren't, most don't care.
Generally awesome individuals.

Kek.

It's all true.

I have eyes.

Pointing on hypocrisy on Sup Forums is a waste of time, you'll be spinning your wheels here. The amount of keyboard warriors here that think they're making a difference via shitposting on an Irish brewing board instead breeding with white women is simply unreal.

Why hello fellow Chansite users, I too share your views, as I will now accurately describe. I certainly did not come here from Tumblr.

Filipinos are Asian niggers anyway, I wouldn't believe a word of it.

these statistics have been around for a long time and they confirm everything I've noticed IRL. part of the problem with political polling data is that it can't be taken scientifically, it's all self reported so some people will lie, some will change their minds, etc

That's exactly what I do. I'm more schizotypic than autistic, so uncreative but organized is a very good complement to my stock.

For autistic white men however, pairing with an asian woman would have a high likelihood of double recessives making an appearance.

Do you honestly buy into the white genocide meme pushed by Sup Forums and the alt-right?

Serious question. Because I don't

this is bait right?

Regarding the japanese, their culture is what it is largely due to very sophisticated cultivation of microflora. Removed from this environment and exposed to the less wholesome cultures of the west, they do not flourish as they do on their island fortresses.

admit it, american white women are just a bunch of whiny privileged whores that will cheat you with either the bbc or her slimy joo boss

Just pop out a few keanu Reeves

Ahahahahahahaha
And you think that the camel fuckers didn't do that shit when they were invading Europe before the Crusades? Wow, please go back to r/eddit.

What the fuck are you talking about?
There are many successful Japanese individuals all over the globe. Not to mention we have a shit ton of their companies in the western world too.

And if you're talking about colonizing the world or conquest, you're either forgetting WW2 or just ignoring it.
Even despite WW2, the Japanese political system changed drastically after the violent catholic uprisings that they had and so they turned to isolation and had a policy that meant they would kill any foreigner that stepped foot on their land and any Japanese that tried to leave. (Kind of sounds like what Sup Forums wants to do.) And it didn't work. They ended up being 300 years behind the rest of the world when it came to technology. None of that comes down to race and it would be hella' ignorant to think that. It came down to political reasoning instead, since a mere hundred years after they opened themselves to the world, they changed their ideology to imperialism (which also fucked them up.)

Remember : government =/= people.
Decisions of government (especially in feudal or imperial societies) =/= decisions of the people.

He's not saying that you idiot.

He's replying to someone who said that the Japanese are soulless because of what they did in WW2. He said "Europe did that too" using the crusades as an example (but he could have chosen WW2 or ANY other European conflict.) Europeans have souls and great culture, yet we are capable of horrible actions, just like the Japanese. That's his point. Not that "we're better than Muslims" you fucking idiot.

Jews are smarter.

>but since you admit Asians are more intelligent wouldn't you then view yourself as inferior?

They aren't though.

The top tier of pretty much every profession is white people.

The top tier of my profession, all white people.

Most advanced countries are white countries.

Chinese haven't invented shit since gunpowder, and have to get by on stealing technology from whites.

Top 20 mathematicians in the world: 1 poo, one chink, 18 whites.

Breeding with a second rate race from second rate countries makes second rate babies.

If Asians were so smart they wouldn't steal our technology, cheat on our tests, lie to get in our countries, and stay the fuck home in their inferior shit holes and make them better places to live than our countries.

What exactly is your point?

If that is true (which it evidently isn't, otherwise you just suck at choosing a woman or suck at keeping a woman) what would it matter to you as an individual?

What would it matter if, theoratically, you chose to date someone who wasn't white?

Asians or not more intelligent. White out score Asians in creative and technical writing. Overall scores are equall.

Chimpanzees outscore Niggers by 3 points. Chimps are way smarter that Niggers.

You really dont know how genetics works do you? Why does Sup Forums assume crossbreeding will give us desirable results, when clearly there are many cases when it doesn't.

look I tried. met a qt gook on tinder, we set up a date then she ghosted me

it just wasn't meant to be ahmed

>White out score Asians in creative and technical writing

Whites score higher in language created by whites hence whites are smarter.
>Tell me more about your superior iq.

Sage slide threads?

Whites are really the Blacks of Asians.
When talking about Asians vs Whites
>muh dick is bigger than them
>we created the modern civilization, history clearly shows we're better
>Blacks blame White supremacy for all their ills but dont listen to that. Meanwhile, Whites blames Jewish supremacy for all their ills.

yeah I'm pretty sociopathic but that seems especially messy.

The only people that think that Asians have higher IQs are probably idiotic Asians that didn't look at the testing methodology.

The IQ tests are compared between Asian University students vs genpop whites. So you're looking at smartest Asians vs all Whites.

It's not a fair comparison, but you have to have a fucking brain to come to that conclusion.

Wait, seriously? WTF I like asians now. Sage

>Top tier of pretty much every profession is white people
In what country? I can guarantee that in Asia, that is not the case. In the USA, it only makes sense because not all people are born with equal opportunities and because there are simply more white people than other people in that country, ergo: of course there would be more white people.

>Top tier of my profession, all white people.
Circumstantial and nobody cares.

>Most advanced countries are white countries.
China and Japan are a lot more advanced than a lot of white countries right now. Brazil and India are likely to be more economically important than most European countries in the next twenty years.
Also you're ignoring the complex politics that went down during the colonization ages of Europe. Japan had the capacity to colonize but they chose to be radically isolated from the world because of the violent catholic uprisings they had. China had no reason to colonize because they already had a perfect economical model, that outmatched all of Europe long before they had colonies. None of that has anything to do with race but everything to do with politcs.

>Chinese haven't invented shit since gunpowder, they steal from whites.

Untrue. The Chinese and Japanese are technologically superior to Europe in a lot of fields, even South Korea is starting to take over. Also, you realize that Europe "stole" a lot of technology from Asia and the Middle East, right?

>Top 20 mathematicians in the world : most white.

Best universities in the world are in western countries, but universities have nothing to do with race and everything to with politics and economies. Asians are being denied access to Harvard BECAUSE of their race. Why? They are statistically smarter than everyone else. It would make sense for the richest countries to have the smartest people, because they can afford the best education. Simple as that.

frustrated mentally ill vergin detected

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>They are statistically smarter than everyone else

I'll indulge you. Can you show me an IQ test comparison against ALL asians and ALL whites, not just Asian university students?

savant autists are also smarter - so what, they are still retarded

.pol. is just jelly that Asians get more weeb material than they do and get better grades than any of them will

I am talking about the high Japanese IQ and longevity being more a function of superior monocelular symbiotes than genes. Diasporas are always highly intelligent and entrepreneurial, but the population of Japan is primarily the success that it is because of its nonhuman population.

>Untrue. The Chinese and Japanese are technologically superior to Europe in a lot of fields,

Can you name one technological advancement you used to send this message to me that was NOT invented by a white person?

Here's a few to get you started:

TCP/IP
Ethernet
Microprocessor
Operating System
Multi Protocol Router
OSPF
HTTP
Electricity

>David Smith
of course, Mr. Shekelsteinbergowitz

>ALL
movingthegoalpost.jpg

>movingthegoalpost.jpg

I'm talking general population.

Not all people as a whole, but a cross section of people.

All I've seen so far is smartest asians versus a range of whites. It's cherry picking data. And you have yet to prove me wrong on that. I'd be happy to discuss it once you can prove otherwise and stop calling using "science says" as the premise for your veracity. Post actual statistics with an actual methodology attached.

You know, like a smart white person would do.

I don't view Asians as more intelligent.

Other than Japan and South Korea, most of their countries are Jungle shitholes full of population are trash. China is a perfect example of this.

I also don't believe that this Average IQ is that meaningful. It is meaningless without knowing the estimated variance, and, at most 10 IQ points of difference isn't much. It might be the difference between graduating college with a degree in literature and a degree in art, but it's not a big difference. It's fairly minor. What matters is how many people are on the high end and high far to the right of the average they are.

ALL?

You realize that's impossible, right? The best I can give you is an IQ test that was not done to university students but to regular people.

"Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Jewish Americans, it was 113. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85. Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain. White populations in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States score closer to one another than to the worldwide black average. It's been that way for at least a century."

Sources : slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/features/2007/created_equal/liberalcreationism.html
rense.com/general79/dut.htm

On average, Asians are smarter.

curious. whats wrong with me dating a chinese girl? yes, im white. chinese in particular.

name?

jews start so many of these threads.

>Japan
>SK
All of which avoid the wrath of communism. Imagine a world where North Korea conquer their southern counterpart. The success of a nation a lot to do with it political system as well. The IQ doesn't matter when you're living in a inhuman environment.

>Asians are more intelligent
and yet their societies have not accomplished nearly as much as western civilization. Intelligence is not the sole measure of worth, leaf

You mean Sup Forums is the Blacks of Asians. Most white people don't care.

Besides, this isn't niggers who have 70 or lower IQ on average. This is whites who are within no more than 10 IQ than Asians. This difference could probably be explained more by cultural tendencies. In many Asian countries, education is seen as much more important than it is in Western countries. Education contributes the rest of the IQ which isn't mostly genetic. If Whites valued education a little more strongly than they do now, their IQ's would be probably 3 or 4 points higher on average. If they were as adamant about it as the Asians, White average IQ's would probably exceed Asian average IQ's.

How exactly do you define "acomplished"? Their societies have less crime on average, (and have had less crime even before our migrant crisis in Europe.) They have culture that is respected and celebrated all over the world, impeccable economical models (they are even surpassing most of the European countries when it comes to their economy.)

That's diaspora dummy, people rich and successful enough to migrate to the US.

I'm talking regular whites versus regular chinks.

Can you do that for me?

>why not breed with them
Because their genes are pretty shitty, maybe except Japan and to some extend Japan. They can't think Independent, they can't really do or see something like Science as pourpose, but only as a means to an end. They Lack the faustian spirit.

Stop the Keanu Reeves meme, he isn't even a hapa

>China, Korea, and Japan have accomplished less than Western societies.

They had the vast majority of invention prior to the 1700s and Japan/Korea continue to be innovators.

>sub set biase
>not takeing into account their dishonesty/ cheating in tests