If this guy can create a white family of his own, why can't you?

If this guy can create a white family of his own, why can't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ur.little.fox/?hl=en
youtube.com/channel/UCusa8DVQPrwmQQctjhSba3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is the semon demon?

Goddamn, lucky fat fuck.
Girl's got quite the doll face.

Your waifu.

instagram.com/ur.little.fox/?hl=en

youtube.com/channel/UCusa8DVQPrwmQQctjhSba3Q

What's the fat fucks net worth look like?

My first thought

lol at the way she reflexively guards her pussy

What's the background on these two?

Can I get a quick rundown on them?

she looks uncomfortable as fuck

That's how they all look before their first breeding.

Me on the right

Looks like one of those hentais where a fat ugly man violates a pretty young woman

>fat ugly man
Why do the Japs do it? It's distracting.

Japs find corruption arousing for some reason, maybe it's also to pander to the fat hikkikomoris that will never be intimate with a female. Who the hell knows.

Also his talk-fu rating? He could be cult leader level.

But most likely she is dumb/ocd/bipolar/autistic-feminist or COMBO. There are quite a few women who look like that at cosplays that are on the autistic spectrum with really messed up social skills, thinking skills, confused sexuality, eating disorders making them thin, but they will NEVER BE PARENTS. So just because she looks hot that doesn't mean her social worth isn't on his level or way below.

We have a couple hot cosplay/gamer girls like that in our office. Neither will ever be a parent. That's great if you don't want kids, but Darwin awards are hardly an accomplishment.

If that chick is anything like that, that dude would be doing way better bagging a chick from the Philippines or Thailand. As an added bonus can you imagine a woman from Thailand being banged by a guy that size. One bang doggy style and she'd be flying across the room!

He's not white therefore his family can't be white.

Also kinda obvious but it's just a maid chick at a cosplay letting this guy take a picture with her. Notice how she has a ring on her middle finger indicating she's single. She wouldn't be wearing that if they were together.

Obviously a Fan getting a picture. What OP says is clearly bait.

All I see is fear.

Name of the app?

proof that they fuck?

I only see happiness kek

I just googled face emotion recognition and just used the microsoft one.

>when the results of your face come up exactly as expected
day of the rope when?

It's just not fair.

She's not used to being let out of her cage for this long

Depression is a hell of a drug.

geez, someone got alot of money.

this also only fuels my disgust of this weak gender. thanks.

Its just not fair

"E-7" means times 10^(-7), that means multiply it by 0.0000001, it's the smallest number by far.

eerie how similar she looks to my ex, I actually had to stare for a few seconds to make sure it wasn't her

skinny bois BTFO.

kidnap doesent mean family user