Defend this

Defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The security of the president is the government's job.

Paying for art is not.

Protecting our Commander-in-Chief is more important than communist propaganda.

Pretty obvious really.

>trump tower security is paid with public money

She has a big futa cock.

B-but taxpayers don't pay for trump tower senpai

Trump should pay for the security of his family.

>Trump tower security
Doesnt Trump pay for that himself?
Did he have to replace his security staff with secret service?

Yes goyim give me more of your tax money for my "art" projects

>Art
No thanks, let them artists starve.

doesn't NYC pay for this?? this really has nothing to do with the federal government.

-__-

r/eddit festation

If only you could do the same

Your right I think we spend way to much on thenpresident and his family

It's just one man

Stop threatening the president and his family and he won't need as much security.

well libtard, protecting the president is a top priority. paying for more of your kikelings to make more piss christ art is at the very fucking bottom of the list.

diamonds are worthless

Defending Trump Tower is not part of the American responsibility to the President. His whore and his bastard should move their shitcracks into the motherfucking WH.

>Paying for (((art)))

No thanks

It's until Barron is done with school you loser faggots. I'm assuming somewhere around May. Then they move to the White House.

That endowment is probably getting skimmed off the top and bottom. It should be defunded and put into an infrastructure program

>american taxpayers BTFO
trump is truly le master troll I am in awe...

liberal art project that won 12 awards coming through

Defend this.

>listening to a bald guy
>ever

>what is diplomacy

people who voted for a guy to blow up the government defending massive wasteful government spending coming through

Make way for some award winning art here guys.

What does this piece say to you, boys?

this is probably how retarded libs defended the Clinton foundation holy shit

I am so fucking glad trump won

Military and literal turd "art" aren't the same thing buddy.

It is now you pizza eating faggot.

>my tax dollars go to shit like this.

Invisible Art coming through.

WE MUST CONTINUE TO PAY FOR THIS BEAUTY

>Tower is not part of the American responsibility
It's New York's, Trump should bankrupt NY until Bill de Blasio' ends his sanctuary city shit. I'm tired all all this Mr nice guy President, lets scorch the earth and hold feet to flame

>What does this piece say to you, boys?

I could turn this into a nice ad for painter's tape.
"He didn't use Frog Tape."

I should use better tape next time.

fpbp

Gee, it's almost as if, oh I don't know, a large percentage of a vocal minority is literally trying to plot his assassination.

yeah the military budget is $600 billion

For you

>comparing two unrelated figures
>implying Trump needs tax money to pay for his business/personal expenses
Wow! Really makes me think.

Why is it ok for Trump to refuse to live in the White House, at the taxpayer expense?

Easily.
Your source is shit. What ever shitty mcnutz puts out over Twitter isn't a good source.

Three threads just like this. Are mods asleep? Should we post sinks?

>>implying Trump needs tax money to pay for his business/personal expenses
he needs tax money to pay for secret service protection for trump tower, the secret service also rents rooms in trump tower and pays his company

No, why would defend a camel nigger wearing cloth faggot while with talking Mr build wall Mr both die in my eyes.

DELETE THIS

The National Endowment for the Arts is LITERAL CANCER.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he is in my mind!!!!!! get him out!!!!!!!!!! I dont wanna be Kosher REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Every president basically gets 2 locations in addition to the white house. It's usually Martha's Vineyard and another such as their home, but Trump's place is obviously Mar A Lago, and then Trump Tower.

>WAAAAA DEFEND THIS WAAA
You people need to be executed

> wanting the first lady to live in a fried chicken and malt liquor-infused squat

If crazy leftists didnt stop threatening to harm him and his family it wouldnt cost so much.

The dithering pleases me.
The state of the world, not so much.

>If crazy leftists didnt stop threatening to harm him and his family it wouldnt cost so much.
WOW is Trump really the first president anyone has tried to kill these are crazy times...

The NEA is a joke, and this comes from a classical musician

Rather spend my tax dollars protecting them than providing food clothing and consuella and her 15 fucking wetback kids.

Come on man... I came here not to fap. You're making this hard for me.

He makes them think that he is their friend.
And then next week, boom, there goes Saudi Arabia.

fpbp!!

Let them eat Kike

>i rate zidane

good art will also crowdfund itself but we cant trust protecting to president to the free market

Why? It's indefensible. Not a fucking penny should go on (((art))).

/thread

Artfags are usually retarded SJW cucks that contribute nothing to society

high end 2deep 4 u art like this is probably just jews money laundering

The protection of the First Family is an essential expenditure. How can anyone pretend to be against this?

>Trump shit talks countries
>liberals: ugh, he's not being diplomatic, what a dangerous fool
>Trump meets with high ranking officials from those countries to sort things out
>liberals: HE'S SOLD YOU OUT, LOOK AT HIM BEING DIPLOMATIC

fuck off faggot, Zidane was amazing

why is the arts funds even that much when its basically a slush fund for connected democrat kids to throw degenerate EDM parties and really :thinking: vagina insertion performance acts.

but trump is actually the bourgeoisie #leresistance

>Bottom of the list
Implying it's even on the list now lol. SJWs and their kike masters need to be rounded up and executed.. via wood chipper, feet first.

Maybe liberals should stop with the death threats

Really makes you think.

Pretty much guarenteed to be terrorist free for 8 years

>people complain about the wall being $20 billion

Fuck, tell me this isnt real.

Trump paid for his own security
Taxpayers paid for the shit that is modern art.

Zidane was fucking shit

literally youtube compilations -- the player

Also, none of these articles ever say it's tax payers money . Trump has his own private security, and Trump Tower was pretty fucking secure before he was president. He also forced the Secret Service to integrate his own private security force into their network. I have a funny feeling this is the duel cost of both his out of pocket expenses and tax payer expenses.

He pays for his own security
Also that number is bullshit

Only 40 million more?

Wtf. They are spending almost as much money on art (range from literally half eaten food, to literally canvas that have one single color, and to sculptures of humans taking a shit) as they are protecting the President, his family, and his property (that hundreds of liberals want to destroy)?

How can you even defend that?

slide thread

sage.

if you waste your time on this you're a fucking retard

/thread

>cost of President family member getting killed/kidnapped
>perhaps hundreds of billions of dollars and millions dead

but what if you could keep your money and do neither

Artists should not ever be funded by tax payers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ

>Immersion (Piss Christ) is a 1987 photograph by the American artist and photographer Andres Serrano. It depicts a small plastic crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. The piece was a winner of the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art's "Awards in the Visual Arts" competition, which was sponsored in part by the National Endowment for the Arts, a United States Government agency that offers support and funding for artistic projects.

>The piece later caused a scandal when it was exhibited in 1989, with detractors, including United States Senators Al D'Amato and Jesse Helms, outraged that Serrano received $15,000 for the work, and $5,000 in 1986 from the taxpayer-funded National Endowment for the Arts.

They are throwing every single externality into that number. Did someone sneeze outside Trump tower? Add the price of the napkin in!