Snowden

i just found out Soros is funding this guy and even shilled for his freedom, what redpill did i skip ? they even aloowed a movie about him last year that painted him as a national hero
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-does-a-mysterious-thing-he-asks-obama-to-pardon-edward-snowden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

help me Sup Forums i am really confused

Traitor is a traitor.

To me he did nothing good. Reason tells me that intelligence agencies will use all means to spy on people. He didn't have to tell me that.
Fuck him, let him rot in Putistan

Oh shut the fuck up you daft cunt.
OMGGG EGGACUTE TRAITOR :-DDDDD
You're a fucking downy. Get the fuck off this board.

BTFO Ahmed, time for your prayer, don't forget to wash your feet this time

I'm only resident, not citizen, Hans.
Although it's ironic you post this meme.
How many times you've got raped today, Hans?

Didja ever notice Snowden's missing his left eyeglasses nose-piece?

yeah tank good goverment spy on you so they can protect you.

yeah weird, they even included this detail in the movie

If you look closely at his ears and shit this picture was tampered and photoshopped

just minor quality loss of jpeg, and they made Lewis wear the glasses in the movie like that

and i still dont have the answer dang it, what Soros is using this guy for ?

A theory I've heard is that Snowden's role was to make it seem that only the NSA was spying illegally. This allows the CIA to continue snooping in relative peace, and helps their PR relative to their competitor agency

so could Snowden be a CIA plant from the beginning ?
and considering he is in close-tie with wikileaks, can we trust Assange anymore ?

Apparently Snowden was meant to weaken the NSA. There's some kind of rivalry going on there.

CIA psyop. There was a good video on youtube (can't find it anymore) explaining how it's unlikely Snowden escaped the way he did, from a hotel surrounded by spooks, whole thing was fishy af. NSA started finding out about the CIA, the CIA is trying to protect their crown and fuck them over

fucking great, this makes sense

Snowden is fucking CIA you stupid faggots. Remember that stupid show they put on of him running to Russia? Do you really think if the CIA was after him you could have a multipart series about the guy on live television? Its always been obvious that Snowden was a limited hangout with the purpose of making NSA look bad. All the really bad shit was going on in the CIA. I agree with Trump, he should be executed.

Holy kek underfuckingrated

>Soros is funding this guy

Source?

>trumps president
>supports CIA
>supports NSA
>assange and manning and Snowden are traitors!
>we need to trust the government now that trumps in charge

What board am I on?

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-does-a-mysterious-thing-he-asks-obama-to-pardon-edward-snowden/