Aspiring teenage model tragically dies on railway tracks

Translation for people interested in reality:

19yr old dumb negro woman from Texas got preggo while fucking around. Unemployed, she went to the railway tracks with her friend Shanika to make instagram pictures. When a train came their way, the 19yr old preggo girl thought "dam, that train coomma real hard and fast, better go oaver to da othha side of da tracks" ... well you know, there might be two trains at the fucking same time!

Darwin Award granted.

In more uplifting news, her friend Shanika survived and promptly released pictures of her dead negro girl homey on instagram for SJW newspapers to pick up the story...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116920525/#reply
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here the original text, so you see I am not making this up:

----
NAVASOTA, Texas — The mother of a 19-year-old Texas woman says her daughter was killed when she was struck by a train while having photos taken of her on the tracks in a bid to launch a modeling career.

Hakamie Stevenson told The Eagle newspaper that her daughter, Fredzania Thompson, attended Blinn College in Bryan, Texas, but wanted to put her education on hold to begin modeling.

Authorities say Thompson was standing between two sets of tracks Friday in Navasota when a BNSF Railway train approached.

She moved out of the way of the train but was apparently unaware that a Union Pacific train was coming in the opposite direction on the other tracks and was struck.

Shanika Miller, a friend of Thompson who was taking photos of her, was not hurt.

Navasota is about 60 miles northwest of Houston.

Did she really post the pictures on instagram?

What is wrong with Shanika

>Aspiring teenage model tragically dies on railway tracks Anonymous (ID: lWwDbj9O) 03/16/17(Thu)19:29:58 No.116985292 [Reply]▶
ZXCsda

fredzania

i rest my case

>What is wrong with Shanika
Navasota is about 60 miles northwest of Houston. That is wrong with Shankia.

Fredzina...... That's a new one

fucking niggers man

>stomach completely different shade of nigger than face
Really flares my neurons. She got that superior white seed in her.

The tragedy is she probably dinted the train. It'll at least need a wash now.

It's a crime to stand on railway tracks. She deserved it desu

>Shanika Miller, a friend of Thompson who was taking photos of her, was not hurt.

Shanika killed her.

Train driver was a white racist 100%

Hey Europe, do your trains kill dindus?

Why is her skin way lighter on her abdomen and ankle ?

Hahahaha

>Fredzania
>Shanika
busy looking @fone to C train(s).

ban assault trains

Dont be playing on the rails if you eat cookies made of clay

they were posted here on Sup Forums earlier today as well... one of her legs was cut off by the train

She was really hot too

Black girls are my weakness

Aaahahaha

>Hey Europe, do your trains kill dindus?
No, but our lakes and rivers do in the summer. Thousands of them. We got based lakes. And illegals seem to insist to go swimming if they cannot swim.

why is her face darker than her torso?

How do you not hear, see, or feel the train coming?

Conductor obviously wanted to hit that.

Union Pacific?!

John Henry drove spike on that line. Dis anotha black on black crime.

Disregard

Suntan

because it's all photoshopped to the max.. if you look at the gore photos you can see she was nothing more than a random hoodrat.

Literally just a shaved orangutan

>Fredzania
FUCKING WHAT?

ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhhaha

>fredzania

They just make up names as they go along I swear to fucking god. They're parents are illiterate and just make something up hoping the nurses at the hospital will make sense of it.

SOMEBODY POST THEM

Called a tan.

Why's her face so black but her body isn't?... Has she black faced herself!? Surely not...

Nice!

This is so fucking stupid I feel alcohol or some other drug had to be involved. Either that or it's just typical negro stupidity.

I'll pay respect to her with my right hand.
F

Sounds like a perfect storm of bad luck and stupidity coming together

There's pictures of the incident?

Imagine a serious Thomas the Tank with issues such as this.

Here is Fredzania... aspiring model. I am sure if the tragic racist train had never touched her, she would be on the front cover of Vogue right now!

Into the oven you go

Posty-posty!

RARE

yeah her friend the photographer took them after it happened and posted them on instagram.

a bloody corps on the railway tracks with legs cut off.

Fucking Navasota I swear. Blinn is a joke.

Well she probably didn't hear the other train coming, but you're probably right.

looks like she all ready came out

blacks on tracks

you faggots can thank straya for this one

Are you faggits gonna post the gore or what?

Be happy, Bhutan, it was quick and the baby was saved too.

Looks like a train killed a tranny

T H I C C

WTF you guys have internet?! Won't your king get mad or something that you aren't traditional?!

>19 year old
God damn, black women age like shit.

One less nigger on earth good new.

Trains driving their typical route is bad luck?

I get the overwhelming feeling this is what the mother was going for

>black don't crack except on tracks

Final photo found

Bad luck that she happened to be at the point of intersection of two trains passing each other AND not noticing one of them.

>Fredzania

I'll believe it when I see it.

Without a doubt.

Every black female between 15-35 thinks she is an aspiring model.

Is there any way we can promote this shit among blacks, dangerous stunts which remove them from society?

>Fredzania
So is that a combination of Fred and Tanzania, or what?

TRACKED

I can't believe this happened. Just when she was getting her modelling career on track...

I need those pictures

Phropan is better
t. hank hill

I guess the picture was at a flattening angle

KEK

I was waiting for this!

Come on now fuckers don't hold out on me, hand over the pics.

>train coming down tracks
>don't move out of the way

Kek

How about I try again with fewer fucking up

They seem to have this massive absence of self-awareness... they think because they have a massive 60 inch ass it makes them hot. But they completely ignore that they have a gelatinous stomach sagging down to their thighs and disgusting Orangutan titties.

>that flag

I also agree whole-heartedly Bhutan-bro

0/10
Didn't even smirk

see

her modelling carrer is trainwrecked

Top Kek

Here's the archive link lads

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116920525/#reply

I'm just thankful that if I get mutilated and my pics get uploaded you guys will be here to write a shitpost to sum up my existence and put on my tombstone.

pic looks comfy. i want that job

I'd hit it, like a train!

Sounds like pure stupidity to me. Why not just get off the tracks altogether when a train is coming?

>texan intellectual

I want to see the results.
Did her body mangle?

dat ass got stuck in dat switch

Typical nigger hood rat.

I was more impressed with the fasteners that assembled the frog she was sitting on.

IN case you don't know she was sitting on a FROG

Sup Forums is one conciousness.

I give her a slight pass for bad luck because being at the intersect point of two trains in itself is pretty fuckin bad luck to begin with

fucking epic