Languages thread

Is it redpilled to learn another language? And if so which one?

forgottenlanguages

What do you mean by "Redpilled" ?

Enlightened? If so, yes, always.

You have several things to take into account when choosing what language you want to learn.
1. Learning something like Ancient Greek or Latin would help you in terms of etymology and linguistics, it can help you a lot in higher education at universities (not only in the sciences, but also in History and Literature, also in Theology.)

2. Learn a language that many people in the world know. Such as Spanish, Arab, Mandarin, or French. These languages would really help you to get a job in lots of different fields and would actually help you to broaden your horizons and perhaps open your mind to other cultures.

I swear I don’t even knkw what redpilled means anymore

Learn Japanese to get at that sweet east aryan puss.

You are the one that will free the rest of us from the matrix.

learn german so you can read the masterpiece

It's been translated though. Also not a very good read to be honest.

Reported to german authorities for hate speech

Yeah, this essentially.

I currently know Russian and English flawlessly and Latvian at a very good level. I'm learning Latin at uni as well but it's far too hard to remember shit. Being trilingual is quite a source of pride for me.

You could work at the U.N with those skills if you then choose to go into communication or management. I'm currently on a Masters in Literature and I'm bilingual, and I can already apply to be a translator at the U.N.

But, I'm not sure how you feel about the U.N?

No, anyone who matters can speak english. Learning languages is a mene on the level of "traveling" and only low-IQ simpletons fall for it.

I'm learning Russian because I'm half slav and I want to see a Russo-American alliance start a global race war to wipe out all shitskins.

Learn jap so you can understand your animu and vidya.

You should learn English faggot

Improving your self is always redpilled. It's always been man's greatest goal

I am taking German now. Shit tier language.

Language of symbolism is the redpillest out there.
Language of the birds a close second

Anybody else learning Chinese? I'm surrounded by chinks and hate how fucking oblivious I feel.

Learn Russian for lulz.

The only other language I would even consider learning is Finnish, to understand ebin memes :DDDD

It's more redpill if you create your own.

>2017
>learning Latin

I am a polyglot, it's quite difficult to maintain a language if you don't practice it but LATIN? are you fucking ancient or something?

Im trying to learn french. Dunno why. Anyone else learning it

I'm learning Chinese too, but Japanese is my main language I'm focusing on.

Also learning a bit of Norwegian because it seems cool and is apparently easy for English speakers to learn. :^)

english for everything
spanish for recreation/vacation/holidays
chinese for trade
japanese to sound exotic

thats all you need to know really

maybe arab to move around europe

>first and final class: speak regular english and add "werken" at the end of every word. change the C to K like a retard
congratulations you now know fluid german

my native language is spanish, im fluent in english and japanese and also know latin just for shits and giggles
if you know spanish, you can speak latin or any romance language actually

Here's the example:

>Imečy Normaljtad... Ješčehrazi imečy Normaljtad... Ljjubyjehžeč ñje ty ekvaljjiþu ješče kon és potomy duiþ Problem prsonaljh.

Thats the first redpill - recognising that there is no redpill

C O R N I S H
O
R
N
I
S
H

The only two languages to learn are English (primarily), and Portuguese.