Quit his carpet-cleaning job to play StarCraft 2 but stopped because he started sucking ass

>quit his carpet-cleaning job to play StarCraft 2 but stopped because he started sucking ass
>raped a girl after making her cry but got away with it because she was "used to it"
>abandoned his son because time spent parenting isn't time spent playing video games
>realized he was washed up so he turned his stream into political commentary for views
>fanbase supports him with donations if he parrots their political views
>never debates anyone with experience because his chat would stop paying him if he "lost" a debate
>started debating random commenters and nobodies as confirmation-bias
>got into a political argument with his fucking mom because she's right-wing and would be an easy target
>and now he's debating fucking YouTube comedians for money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tL_u9rf2oHs
destiny.gg/bigscreen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who?

Who is that. I am not an autism, I am Kek

>raped a girl
Wait what? Who he raped ?

Is this pic for real? Does he actually look this scrawny?

I want to see destiny in a fist fight. Bet it would be funny

>sits at home on his computer all day and makes more money than most of you fucks

Do I sense jealously, Sup Forums?

Dude is 4'8 and weight 65 pounds. Sad.

>abandoned his son because time spent parenting isn't time spent playing video games
Is he the guy from that clip where the streamer wife is shouting at him and he answers something along the lines of "shut the fuck up", then the wife takes their son and leaves while the guy is still playing a shitty survival RPG?

That Destiny guy who debated Jontron a few days ago.

most of that is wrong

Weak digits

Yeah that's him

Holy shit, that made me cringe so hard when I first saw it. What an absolute cunt.

>4 posts by this id
please stop

No

Post vid

is there a.. dare I say... video?

>debated his mother on twitch
What in the fuck is this guys problem? Who the fuck does that?

I thought messi played divegrass

I mean he's kind of scummy, but in a way I respect the hustle. You gotta work with what you have, and he's found a way to make it work. Fair enough I suppose.

dont forget he has a phimotic penis

seconded

He's actually fat as fuck. Just not heavy.

Please tell me this is a shoop. No fucking wonder he's a liberal.

Can't really remember. Tried googling it but it didn't come up. I also saw it on a compilation. Sorry anons.

Why did some mad scientist glue a 38 year old mans head to an 11 year old's body? Why was this allowed?

He's been around forever, most people in the combined SC2/LoL esports community know this shit about him. He's been in dozens of scandals and drama - even dick pics.

And honestly SC2 was dying in terms of viewership when he mostly transitioned from it - unless you were a Korean there was no hope nor money in it for you. He still streamed it but there was no point to doing it 'professionally' since esports money in that space was drying up.

are you guys watching him right now

we really need to get molymeme on there, he only brings on retards

destiny is hilarious yall niggas is gay

his head has been slightly enlarged
almost every pic posted of him in sc2 threads on vg had his head enlarged a little. it's offputting

I don't fucking know and I won't spend 2 seconds caring who this worthless cuck is.

I assume you just watched naked Ape's vid. Yeah he seems like a real scum bag but I wish Ape had gone after his arguments rather then little tiny clips, taking digs at his character. And its not like his points are bullet proof they are the some of the worst arguments I've ever heard.

who
gives
a
fuck
you
double
nigger

awww a little canadian mad he doesnt make as much as destiny how cute

Looks fuck all like Lionel Messi

I've always noticed this. I don't like attacking people or an ideology based on looks but fuck me the left wing are more often then not scrawny and weak.

Like, it's the biggest thing that keeps me the fuck away from those people and that movement is just the weakness it radiates.

Found it, wasn't Destiny after all, user lied.
youtube.com/watch?v=tL_u9rf2oHs

Ryan Dawson and Mister Metokur destroyed him.

sounds like he's living the dream desu senpai

TRIPLE NIGGER!

>jealous of a manlet on the internet
Move over cunt, let me show you how to make some real MONEY.

>the modern male

you sound pretty mad bro, another Sup Forumsack is getting BTFO on stream right now. Sargon is getting demolished tomorrow.

Have you seen Naked Ape's "debate" with him? If it can even be called a debate. It was incredibly 1 sided, and about 11 minutes in Destiny shits the bed and comes to the realization that he isn't debating somebody who doesn't have their shit together like he likes to.

Also this holy mother of fuck he's a manlet
How do people like this exist at all

t. destiny

>I don't like attacking people or an ideology based on looks
>it's the biggest thing that keeps me the fuck away from those people and that movement
>the biggest thing

I was refering to the video hosted on Krauts channel, I've not yet seen the debate but I'll watch it soon. But I would defiantly not be surprised if Ape wiped the floor with him.

Yeah dude, its pretty bad. I won't spoil it for you, but warn your neighbors that they'll be hearing a lot of "DAAAAAAMN!" and "OOOH SHIT!" from the house over.

is he a premie? his body is so odd.

His debate with Metokur was pretty good since they were both relativity civil and let each other speak and explain their points properly

All the other ones I seen were total trash though.

I've only seen the first 30 or so minutes of the mister metokur one and Jim seems to be conceding to a lot of his points about trump and his economics.

PLEASE tell me jim tears destiny up later in the debate

I thought when I watched him argue against XJ9 he is a cool guy lol

he reminds me of pic related.

lol, I'll make sure I see it as soon as I get a chance then.

kek

wew. I admit I vidya more than what the acceptable level may be, but I at least know when to step away and take care of actually important shit. Streamers a shit.

>tfw told my best friend to stage an intervention if I ever started approaching this level of addiction

>i wish i could poor water on your computer
>if it wasnt wet outside, i would leave

what the fuck this girl think water is??

I don't know why people say that Jontron "lost" that debate

I watched like 40 min of it and Destiny kept shifting the subject every 5 minutes or so and acting like an idiot in general

his monologue on why Africa is shit was "highschool girl giving a speech tier" too

what a loser lol

>started debating random commenters and nobodies as confirmation-bias

Did he learn this from Molymeme?

Hahaha another cuck getting btfo by destiny

Naked ape just starting screeching like a weak little r9k fag it was so autistic made me wanna an hero

>a priori - post priori
>having his shit together in terms of arguments

m lad... almost none of these people have any clue what they are talking about. Good for memes, not much more.

>>quit his carpet-cleaning job to play StarCraft 2 but stopped because he started sucking ass

or because the SC2 scene was dying

>>raped a girl after making her cry but got away with it because she was "used to it"

Groping =/= rape. Still shitty but be real about it.

>>abandoned his son because time spent parenting isn't time spent playing video games

Still actively involved in his son's life.

>>realized he was washed up so he turned his stream into political commentary for views

More like he went from discussing and debating video game scene politics with national politics.

>>fanbase supports him with donations if he parrots their political views

Not really how it works. Plenty of people who watch him and support him he vehemently disagrees with politically.

>>never debates anyone with experience because his chat would stop paying him if he "lost" a debate

He's generally been pretty open to debating anyone willing. How do you explain him bringing Martin Shkreli on?

>>started debating random commenters and nobodies as confirmation-bias

More likely big name people aren't likely to come on to talk to him because he's a nobody himself.

>>got into a political argument with his fucking mom because she's right-wing and would be an easy target

>>and now he's debating fucking YouTube comedians for money

oh wow an entertainer doing entertaining things, someone shut it down!

He started shitting on him and being disrespectful of course, but destiny only ragequit when the dude started to obviously win their arguments rather than during those autistic moments.

>husband is so invested in his stream that he literally gives zero shits about her taking his kid and leaving
>not expecting to at the very least get beat to shit by the autist for wrecking his computer
desu I think she was mainly trying to get his attention and make him realize that his vidya/stream was coming between them with that comment, rather than threatening to do it.

dude legit looks and sounds like a psychopath
also the way his mouth moves when he talks is very unnatural

the only thing that made him worth watching in starcraft 2 was his bad manners and shittalking

that's not even him

Link?

Did you even read the post?

I know user, didn't you read my post?

I remember when Destiny pretended to be relevant in the SC2 scene.

Even Idra was more likable than that cunt.

Is that a photoshop job. Dude's head is way too big for his body.

he's just short

like 5'5" short

he fuckin said that idiot

idra was fukken based tho

I think JonTron's failing was his inability to choose a side, he seemed indecisive and in debate that's the worst you can be.
However, he made some good points. Also,
>Why should whites care about becoming minorities?
This could've easily been destroyed, but JonTron didn't push it hard enough.

did you photoshop him or morph him in anyway?

he actually looks like a bobblehead

wow dude shill harder

> never debates anyone with experience

I think this has more to do with people with experience not giving a fuck about random Twitch streamers. Adult "gaymers" are generally fucking idiots and should be ignored.

Another Sup Forumsard getting rekt by Destiny right now KEK

Reminder he is crushing some alt-righter right now.
destiny.gg/bigscreen

sup destiny fan
stop shilling his website

>I defy society by being fat
le redpill gentlemen

Fucking lol. He looks ridiculous.

oh fuck it's another massacre

Literally nothing I said can be disputed.

kill yourself, destiny

destiny fans are literally all dickheads

related

>mfw this is what Sup Forums actually thinks

he was crying like a bitch after the jim debate it was hilarious

I'll never get over how much he looks like a head photoshopped onto a 10 yr. old's body.

>Is he the guy from that clip where the streamer wife is shouting at him and he answers something along the lines of "shut the fuck up", then the wife takes their son and leaves while the guy is still playing a shitty survival RPG?
>Holy shit, that made me cringe so hard when I first saw it. What an absolute cunt.

Umm, video?

wahts this fucking debate even about?

They cant post the video because it never happened

see
it wasn't Destiny after all

is that pic photoshopped? heads to big for the body. if not, christ.

Actually he's not that popular/ rich. He targeted JonTron just to stay relevant.

I'd want to see him debate little Ben