AHH...SHIT. DRUG TESTS COMING FOR UNEMPLOYED

fortune.com/2017/03/14/donald-trump-drug-test-unemployed/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/lawmaker-proposes-drug-screening-wealthy-recipients-corporate-welfare/
lgbtqnation.com/2017/03/tennessee-anti-lgbtq-lawmakers-torrid-affair-cousin-revealed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. How low do you have to sink in life that your existence literally revolves around inhaling smoke into your lungs all day and becomes your 'hobby'. Pathetic really

Good

If you want to live off of tax payer money you should not be allowed to use it to break the law.

There's more drugs on this planet than weed, you realize that right?
Which are far worse for you than weed.
Heroin, meth, crack,speed, cocaine, there's a long list.

This is bullshit. I earned this money and they have no right to devide how I spend MY money.

>"RAW" hemp rolling paper
>no glue-free French Club-style rolling papers

Utter degenerate and pleb

>becomes your 'hobby'
it appears to have become this girls identity i think it is even worse

Oh well lol

If you're going to be on unemployment benefits, you better not waste it on drugs.

Why was this not already a thing?

>says the guy wolfing down hot pockets and posting on a ching chong anime board all day

it's hard to get a good cost/benefit when drug testing will be expensive too

I lost a ton of weight and started working out everyday because of cannabis. It was great. Whatever mental blocks I had to do these things were knocked down when I smoked.

Thank u!
Cannabis shouldn't count go after that hard shit

People laud it as racist

I'm unemployed and don't do drugs or collect benefits -- if someone tried to force drug test me, I'd not only shoot them, but I'd win money for it in court.

this place is full of people who are too scared to text a drug dealer who have convinced themselves that not smoking weed makes them superior

But more "White" people use unemployment than Black people

Man fuck Ted Cruz
Anyone else want him? Please take him out of Texas because he sure as hell doesn't represent me here

alpha

"WEED DUDE LMAO" BTFO

Then test them all...

as someone who is what you describe, pretty fucking low.

i have crushing depression and anxiety and weed is the only thing that provides me with any relief. before i started smoking weed, i was suicidal every day - i still am suicidal, but at least now i can toke up and forget about it for a few hours.

Dont smoke the nigger weed you fucking cuck.

the cost is irrelevant. the benefit is public money going into the private pockets of trump's patrons or cronies

>what is percantage wise
>what is apefirmative action

This is pretty dumb considering that we all pay into unemployment regardless if somebody uses drugs or not.

I oppose drug testing people for welfare benefits because it's actually really fucking expensive to run the tests. I'm pretty sure Florida did this and they caught like 3 guys, and spent millions of dollars on the project.

Amusing post.

Why would someone who doesnt do drugs have a drug dealer? Are you fucking retarded?

You earned other people's money? Fucking leech

the problem is that they will start stealing shit if they don't get benefits. We could just kill the thieves tho

If you earned the money you arent getting unemployment checks

What are population proportions

So they're gonna piss test for alcohol too, right?

faking a drug test is a piece of cake

What I do after work Is my business and noone else.
Going to work stoned/drunk another story and you should be fire if going to work under the influence.

violates the 4th amendment with unreasonable search and seizure.

>Are you fucking retarded?
I smoke weed so yeah

Niggers will riot over this when it happens.

Not per capita, only in total numbers because of population race percentages.

I'm going by libshit logic.

That's literally what was spit at me in the "Social Problems" class I was forced to take for a BS in Biology

Good. If I have to pass a drug test to pay taxes to be given to nigs to not work I want them drug tested too.
I'm smoking a blunt right now and I want these fuckers tested. Either get gud at passing a drug test or rot in the street.

You're not getting a dime of my hard earned money through taxation unless I have the knowledge that you're not a useless drug addict.

i know its trash tier but that dreadlock look on white girls looks sexy af

Unemployment is a bit different from welfare. Everybody gets it if you get laid off and you pay into it while you work.

And I retort, If you are using government funds you have other things to spend money on then drugs and booze.

This chick was probably really hot at some point... Sad!

What a disgusting degenerate human being.

Well I would say maybe weed is the thing, which makes a world fucked up by them and politicans liveable, but it can't be a true solution. You will have to find your way out, the weed like other Psychiatric drugs is only getting rid of some symtptomes and not the cause.

Had my first hit today did even like it.
My friends took me to a cannabis clinic where they just sell weed there (inb4 raided) in a hippy street in my city.

The amount of degeneracy was staggering.
Weed is bluepilled

For people who claim weed isn't addictive they sure do panic and get angry when it might be taken away.

You don't get unemployment if you don't work though. The unemployed were paying into unemployment already.

If you get laid off, you can't get that safety net because you smoke.

as long as the jews who run their business with tax dollars have to as well

thefreethoughtproject.com/lawmaker-proposes-drug-screening-wealthy-recipients-corporate-welfare/

Unemployment is not a right

Such a shit tier drug

Weed will slowly transform your thinking pattern to match those of your nigger drug habit. Its a mild psychedelic and changes your behavior.

True nationalists don't smoke nigger weed, drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes.

Great, now the taxpayers will have to spend millions of dollars to have these people drug tested.
Fucking waste of money, if you ask me.

Yes it is.

Did they really take the raw numbers not adjusted to percantage? This seems incredibly dishonest. I think I would have complained in class.

Good

Degenerates should suffer.

if they do crack down theyll still be able to get it just not at the weed store

Drug desting is cheap though if you use those strips.

I like to smoke weed as much as the next guy, but this makes sense. Drug testing for government benefits is a good idea.

Sort

>welfare is a right

HA, no.

Weed should be treated like acid. A once every couple months experience

>The unemployed were paying into unemployment already.
How the fuck does this work you mong?
>I have no money but I still pay taxes on my nothing that I get back at the end of the year in the form of nothing

...Are you fucking retarded? Or do you earn money by being unemployed, which you didn't really earn in that case, and don't fucking deserve if you're not using to better yourself and be of use to your nation.

Trump Government -
•Don't have fun
•Don't drink or do drugs
•Work
•Go to church
•Don't do anything like I did in my youth to get become the egotistical man I am today
•Make America Great Again*

*Addendum: thin means we're going to make the US into a soulless production-based economy. You'll have jobs alright. And that's all. Work slaves! Work!

This is why I voted for Jim Webb.

it gets better man don't smoke weed too much. Use it as a reward system. Eg you have a productive day and you reward yourself at night with a bowl rip or 2.

hey, i moderate my hot pockets intake

No it doesn't. No one is forcing you to take welfare, it's optional. The government has complete authority to ask invasive things if they are providing assistance. Stop smoking pot and maybe you'll understand

>unemployment is welfare
No faggot. It's not.

Most of them are brain dead zombies, I have had it happen to friends and the affects are quiet noticeable.

No. It's not. Are you fucking retarded?

It's frivolous spending that should not be allowed by us, the people. We need our tax dollars going to improving infrastructure, not piss testing hippies.

>he couldn't handle girls in hoodies and a harmless plant

are you afraid of table salt too?

Yeah except they get on SSI and hang around in public areas smoking cigs all day. I see it all the time and the fuckers brag about it too if you listen in on their hobo conversations.

Sans cigarettes. I smoke a tobacco pipe.

No it doesn't.

Morally it does sure, if the public is funding you don't spend your money on fucking drugs.

Fiscally? Awful decision. Florida ran the numbers when they thought about doing it several years back and it is financially a LOT cheaper to just give them the money.

more like metal faced whores in smelly clothes.

no thanks

You collect unemployment benefits after you get laid off, dude.

Fine by me, it shouldn't be easy to buy vices with public assistance. We should do away with bridge cards anyways. Go back to literal stamps, one for cheese, bread, milk and so on. Remove thier street value and increase the stigma.

Listen you fucking niggers. Unemployment isn't welfare. It's insurance. You are forced to pay into it while you work. Drug testing for unemployment is wrong because those people who were laid off have been paying into the system.

IT'S NOT GIBS!

Thats the thing though, it doesn't get better. Ive tried antidepressants, benzodiazepines, all that shit, nothings changed.

Im going to try tripping on either acid or mushrooms soon to see if that might help me find some meaning in my life. maybe awaken me spiritually or something, because i am incapable of believing in god

Sort yourself out

probably is most of them are out of your system and won't show up in a test in a relatively short amount of time.

it can take weeks to get weed out of your piss but heroin or cocaine won't show up on a test about 2-3 days after use.

so basically drug testing is a way to punish people who smoke weed.

if they're going to test for them all I ask that they add alcohol to the list. if it's wrong to be intoxicated in any form while on government assistance, then yeah, let's be really comprehensive about it and see how that works out.

Gibsmedats are not a fucking right

not that simple m8, cant sort myself out when I dont have any will to even be alive

>grab 'em by the pussy

You forgot fuck hot chicks and actually build things that people want.

yes i always see people with their card buying bullshit like candy and energy drinks or people brag about trading food for drugs

it is disgusting

Dude, Raw numbers is what Liberal Statistics is.

The 77% Figure Feminists regurgitate nonstop is just what the average woman makes compared to the average man, and Women use it to propagate the myth of the Wage Gap.

Show me where it says in the consitution that unemployment checks are endowed to every citizen.

Haha.

Its specifically for people looking to get benefits
Nice job falling for a clickbait title

i too share this sentiment. perhaps we can hug now.

Nope, they have the authority to place any requirements on unemployment insurance. They already do anyways, they make you look for work or attend job search classes. Just don't smoke, it shouldn't be hard since it's not "addictive" anyways.

lgbtqnation.com/2017/03/tennessee-anti-lgbtq-lawmakers-torrid-affair-cousin-revealed/

but if you killed yourself no one would care anyways and society would be better

No it's not insurance. If I do drugs on the job and get fired, no chance for unemployment. Are you a drugged out loser on unemployment?

It's the Spirit of the Constitution.

i don't really affect society, i'm a complete NEET who lives in his parents house

You dumb fucking nigger. Unemployment isn't gibs. It's insurance for when you get laid off. It runs out after 6 months. It's so you can het by after getting laid off. You pay for the insurance while you work.

It's infuriating. Drug users are paying for the insurance but not getting it.