Woman Statue NYC MAGA Edition:

Day 4 of Weaponized Autism. PLEASE BRING FRIENDS the more people the safer we are out there. NYC Anons please SHOW UP!

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/editorial/bs-ed-alternative-fact-wiretap-20170316-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i love pizza

Chance of hot babes showing up remains.

Pizzagate confirmed

I would hang out there all day, but I live in Nevada.

That is fucking brilliant.

Do you think i'm hot shit?

I love you niggas

>hiding faces
Land of the free yet?

Didn't some guy get his life ruined by feminists for pretending to hump it?

Yes

There was an entire radio segment in Canada on about it, the left is fucking insane with their McCarthyism style witch-hunts

>you will never have an american maga qt

I think season 4 is starting soon so this is fading news. Set a date later in the future so you can plan it out and have more people come.

>reddit.jpg
they're not anons
still kek praise them

Whatever happened to false flagging other sites

>Rebbit was here
>9fag was here
>Ebaumsworld conquered this fearless gril

C'mon Sup Forums, step up!

loli HAET pizza

What are you doing, why are you doing it, and why should I come?

NYCfag here, are you anons doing this again tonight? I missed this yesterday since I was freezing my balls off.

what's the website link for that cam?

They need to pop the shirts off and start drinking milk to Shadilay.

BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPTTTFFFFF

What's the story behind this statue? Been out of the loop and I've seen it a bit

TRUMP'S LIES CALLED OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY:

baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/editorial/bs-ed-alternative-fact-wiretap-20170316-story.html

And everyone knows it. Even Sup Forums knows he lied to the whole country. But they're so thoroughly cucked they'll still defend it.

Y'all need a Podesta Banner

Chargingbull.com

As far as I know, the statue of the little girl is being put up in front of Wall Street's iconic bull statue with a plaque promoting women in positions of corporate power.

Sup Forums of course decided to ruin everyone's good time with memes, and many keks were had

The bull is Zeus and he's gonna kidnap that little bitch when nobody looking

Who are these crignelords?

PATHETIC TRUMPKEK VOTER WEEPS AND WEEPS, LOSES HIS HEALTHCARE AND HIS COAST GUARD.

Sup Forums is Reddit now, in fact many youtube videos are specifically mentioning Sup Forums directly without even mentioning Sup Forums. Sup Forums is too prideful and gloatful such that any lulzful events are well known by those that are about to be impacted by it and are often told so via twitter. Just go to other chans and use Sup Forums as a strawman for your accomplishments as Sup Forums did to reddit/tumblr/etc.

The right-wing safety squad chan is cool if you can find it.

Some on Put a Star of David on the Bull!

HWNDU Season 3.1

Angel grind that statues head off you new york pussies.

How's living in a muslim world being achmed's boipucci girl going?

Praise Kek

>Woman Statue
Pedo confirmed

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
E