Moroccan men will keep penetrating cute dutch blonde women

Moroccan men will keep penetrating cute dutch blonde women.

but gerts party gained seats.

LOL look at all those fake likes...nothing about her is real..not even her alleged vagina

Hillary Clinton was a mistake.

>unlikely of corners

lolwut, did she think the dutcvh were redpilled?

>they still think the likes mean something

Wait a second. This is fake!

gained 4 more seats while traditional parties are crumbling
> look guys wilders lost

the writing is on the wall ever election brig fare right parties closer to power all across Europe
it may be slow but it's getting there

lepen is probably going to lose too but I'm ready to bet she'll get over 40%

>unlikely
She really is clueless about politics

If people dont know yet, the whole turkey vs netherlands shitstorm was a last resort move by the rulling party in holland.
It worked by the way, they stole a lot of swing voters from wilders that way.

I'm also clueless about politics but Belgium has hot women

What happens if it's a three way split with no majority (over 50) in France?

tfw no moroccan bull to prep

you'll have to have a perfect split then, down to the individual vote
it's just not gonna happen

the 2 first of the first round will go on for the second, most likely (((macron))) and lepen

God fucking damit pol.. Dutchanon here, dont know why it shows up as America... let me just say I am SICK and TIRED of seeing my blonde sisters being RAPED by these FOREIGNERS

GOD WHY AM I A FUCKING VIRGIN

>celebrating making your country non-white

Love it.

Of course you love it.

>56%

I'd watch the movie

Oh yeah, just like you accomplished UKIP, just like you accomplished Wilders, right?

All you accomplished is trolling Shia Lebouf by chasing a fucking flag around the country, you fucking autists.

You made no difference to trump being elected, no matter how much you say you do. There is no magical Kek who checks your fucking post numbers.

You are a sweaty NEET that sits at home thinking he is part of some great movement, instead you drink, do drugs and slit your wrists because "m-mummy doesn't love me" and "w-why can't i get a girlfriend".

You.
Are.
Pathetic

I'm not sweaty, I don't drink, do drugs, or slit my wrists, and my mommy loves me very much.

Bahdah bahbah baaah I'm lovin' it.

wew lad, you dropped all your irony.

The effect of the right wing troll squads on the election was statistically significant. I think you are in denial that memetic opinion is real.

Sup Forums is the most famous baddest internet toughguy hacker in the media zeitgeist.
For all intensive purposes, when the DNC call out the russians its actually "the deplorables" ie Sup Forums they are referring to. But they can't outright claim that trump supporters are then enemy within(because they are the heart and soul), so they use the russian conspiracy angle and call puppet.