How do Conservashits justify voting against their own economic interests ?

Democrat policies are worse. Instead of a few poor counties you get a poor country.

le bump

tell me again how liberal are for helping the poor when they completely ignore these people exist

People voted trump because fuck political correctness

All those comics and Redpanels never had a single joke

> waaaahhhh i get triggered by liberals on college campus, JUST FUCK MY ECONOMIC INTERESTS SHIT UP , VOTE DRUMPF

>97% of the 100

triggered

hey you uneducated inbred fucking hick, stop voting against your interest and vote for the explicitly anti-white party

Why do democrats constantly switch between calling us poor and uneducated and calling us rich spoiled white bois without a care in the world? For fucks sake, they're polar opposites and you're gonna need to choose one.

Those counties are all full of niggers.

Importing hordes of non-white immigrants who take up welfare and low level jobs helps poor whites how?

Because they're all fucking retards.

>97% of 100
>Not knowing that the poorest areas are in the south, both red AND nig infested
>these counties are TINY

Wheeler County Georgia, pop 7,421, 1/3 black
Union County Florida, pop 15,234, 1/4 black
Issaquena County Mississippi, pop 1,337, 2/3 black
Telfair County Georgia, pop 16,500, 2/5 black

I can go on and on...

>Detroit
>Chicago
>Blue parts of Texas

This is misrepresenting the facts

>implying Liberal policies at the federal level for 8 years didn't JUST the whole system for every County and State

Pretty simple coast areas that vote Dems=Comies
suck out money from the rest of the country where do you think tax dollars and resorcess are spent more on New York or hundreds of small towns in middelamerica pretty simple if you ask me large metropolitan areas suck the lifeblood of the country allowing them to live in a bubbel

The beauty of the let's moral code is that it doesn't allow them to see how hypocritical they are.

>implying a successful business man is a bad face-value choice for economic leadership

simple answer. the deep aouth is very conservative but also where all the niggers are located. West Virginia is the exception. Environmentalits and natural gas killed coal

>Democrats votes the red state's jobs away to mexico and china, and have to rely on welfare
>"ugh, why are the red state's such leeches?!"

And yet, they're perfectly okay with treating minorities as welfare slaves.

oh the "red states receive more federal aid" canard hahahaha I thought that meme was dead.

Those fund amounts are largely highway funds, and in some cases payments for military bases. Highway funds are issued proprotional to population and are mostly matching funds - so you can only get as much as you can match. The red states have more and more population, and have healthier economies so they can afford to play the highway fund game. Have no fear - in terms of actual "welfare" checks, the blue state urban centers still lead the pack. They are still getting more government cheese than anyone else.

>muh economic interests
Remind me again how voting for a political party which supports importing millions of foreign scabs who will vote to destroy my culture and overturn my history is in my "economic interests".

T. Blue pilled pussy leaf faggot

100% OF FIRE FIGHTERS ARE ON THE SCENE OF A FIRE, BUT LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW FIRE FIGHTERS PUT OUT FIRES

We have this thread everyday
>1 post by this ID
S A G E

It's my favorite threads everyday m8

It's the ethernal question to ask dumbass middle class Conservashits who think they benefit from corporate slave economic policies

B U M P
U
M
P

>be californian
>richest counties in the country
>roads are absolute shit, crime is rampant, homeless everywhere
>democratic supermajority
wew fucking laddie

>what is voter suppression?