Dems on life support now

Awwww sheeeeeeet

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, they'll just make up a bunch of other stupid shit, and make Trump play defense.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Another dream crushed.

Link
theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/

Thanks. Got a little too excited and didn't include it.

No problem user.

I WILL NEVER TIRE OF WINNING
MAGA

This

For

Guys here's 10 ways hillary can still win.

>when liberals defend modern day McCarthyism

Except McCarthy was actually right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

COME THE FUCK ON

IMPEACH THIS ORANGE CLOWN YOU USELESS FUCKS!

yeah thats why its ironic

>No evidence for the thing they fabricated

>t.shareblue

I read that in darth vaders voice...

I hate to link vader and clinton, but it was nice.

>Pic related. Judge who blocked trumps order is Obamas bitch, abd obama is actively undermining trump. Treason

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BASED COMEY

THE HEARING ON MONDAY IS GOING TO BE FUCKING EPIC LADS

The problem is that they hate Russia because it's not their kind of authoritarian

Obama signed a bill to clamp down on "fake news", and i think Trump needs to make it happen.

Cnn, msnbc, buzzfeed, washpo, huffpo, are all spreading FAKE news, and as a citizen i want the government to act. President Trump please, revoke the licenses of these FAKE news stories stations, and shut down their papers.

Real news like, breitbart, infowars, zerohedge, is the only source we can trust.

>Revoke cnn and msnbc broadcast license, and go after huffpo and washpo.

But given the way these Russia conspiracies have drowned out other critical issues being virtually ignored under the Trump presidency, it’s vital that everything be done now to make clear what is based in evidence and what is based in partisan delusions. And most of what the Democratic base has been fed for the last six months by their unhinged stable of media, online, and party leaders has decisively fallen into the latter category, as even their own officials are now desperately trying to warn.

>$100 says the first suicide is within the week

>tax form narrative destroyed by Maddow
>russian narrative destroyed by Comey
>all in just a few days

Poor Democucks, they have literally nothing else

Nope. the power trump wields today will be the power some sjw democrat might wield tomorrow.

oh shit the Dems are actually fucked and they know it

glorious week ahead

More like Dems on suicide watch

But that's okay because "Impeachement is coming any day now, Drumpf is finished."

McCarthy was right but McCarthyism got out of hand. The reason is they hired a couple of fucking kikes to play it up in the media only they intentionally went overboard to make it look retarded. GLR's This Time the World documents what happened there pretty good since he was involved.

No

NO

NO NO NO

LOOK AT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR FUCKING COUNTRY

THE COMMIES WERE FUCKING EVERYWHERE AND MCCARTHY'S WARNING WERE IGNORED

I JUST LISTENED TO SOME BITCH ON TUCKER SAY THAT THE FIRST AMENDMENT APPLIES TO FUCKING MUSLIMS IN SOMALIA

THE COMMIES ARE EVERYWHERE AND WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH HELICOPTERS TO THROW THEM OUT OF

SAY IT WITH ME, Sup Forums

PRESIDENT

SANDERS

there is this, though...someone is in trouble.

Dude I know. The (((commies))) are still here and more powerful than ever. I'm just explaining the reason why it failed.

F

IT WASN'T THE RUSSIANS

IT WAS PEPE

Hey Democrats......................................

Oh, would you look at that. APOLOGIZE FUCKING FAGGOTS!

We should do it ourselves. Point out every time they lie or promote liberalism. hold them accountable, and kill their ratings. Policy follows culture.

HERE HRE

nice

No one it's considering in creating a third political force in the US.

Now it's the time.