Did the US and UK know that the ANC would take over South Africa?

When the US and UK put sanctions on South Africa, did they know Nelson Mandela and the ANC would most likely gain power in South Africa?

It just seems odd that the US government helped capture Nelson Mandela because they considered him and the ANC terrorists and then they put sanctions on South Africa which inevitably led to the ANC acquiring power...

John "McFuckFace" McCain says foreign intervention was a success since the sanctions brought stability in SA according to him...

pic related: a bunch of saffers

This makes my dick hard. I wonder how many black dicks they've taken in their holes

Calm down sir...

BLACKED

There seems to be a lot of cuckolds from Sup Forums coming here.

US congress doing their job ;^)

Hey, it was the Cold War, if the CIA had to create a hundred miniature Stalins to stop the Soviets; so be it. It would have been better than dealing with the Soviet menace that the Americans created in order to stop the Nazi menace Ford, IBM, and other American/British industries created or helped.

>It's just logic!

>yet another BLACKED thread
You fucking disgust me OP.

Uh...those girls posing with their black waiter doesn't mean anything you Chilean cuck.

This South African girl was BLACKED though. Not an uncommon sight at Capetonian nightclubs.

>Did the US and UK know that the ANC would take over South Africa?
No shit. They were funding them.

>IBM helped hitler

wtf I love IBM now

How much did they fund them and what years did that happen?

White South African women are so hot.

Genocide starts in a year.

you just know the 3rd guy in the back is thinking..."muh dick...scoot over brothas...this white bitch's pink pussy is mine"

please elaborate on what you mean

Never date women who've traveled to South Africa, top female sex tourism destination.

I can confirm this is true. I've been to various tourist spots in Cape Town, Joburg, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth and Durban. There's always tons of white women from Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand hanging out with black locals.

We know what they're up to.

black women... are not hot... stop it

Tanit Phoenix is such a beauty with a qt south african accent.

rockin body too

it's amazing when you think about. all these hot white chicks are on a continent filled with meaty big black cocks all around