thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/324281-mccain-trump-budget-cant-pass-senate

Blumpf BTFO by his own party kek

Other urls found in this thread:

mccaininstitute.org/donors/
youtube.com/watch?v=UysYPW-PBys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>war hero

Getting caught and singing like a canary doesn't make you a hero

I hate this fucking faggot so much, can't wait to piss on his grave soon.

Was getting caught a part of your plan?

The worst event in recent American history was McCain coming home.

Trump can call their bluff and let the government shut down. The big government statists hate the idea of a shutdown because the people might notice that nothing changes.

This faggot's smile says all, he's a corrupt greedy cunt that won't do anything good but lie, just like he did about his "war stories". Hero my ass.

glad he didn't put up this much fight against Obama when they were running for the same job

i really wish the VC killed him instead of letting him live. they could've claimed retaliation for napalm and agent orange and it would've been fine.

McCain is a coward and a traitor who outed his own fellow soldiers. It's too bad he didn't just die in that POW camp.

>McCain
>part of the Republican Party

Pick one and only one.

teh internets is just a bunch of tubes
derp

He was given the opportunity to go home but" elected" to stay to help his fellow POW. Bullshit, In the military your main duty is to escape and evade if captured...He stayed to pump his fellow pow for info

John McCain is a Kike loving nigger and needs his skull bashed in. Too bad the gooks didn't castrate him and let him bleed out.

Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia is on the $100,000 and over page. McCain is dirty.

mccaininstitute.org/donors/

Why are Trumpster trash such edgy and retarded children?

Didn't this senile fag say recently that Rand Paul was a Russian plant?

I used to be a hardcore Mcain supporter, but he is owned by Soros.

>War Criminal (((John McCain)))
ftfy

yes he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=UysYPW-PBys

evidently a Balkan nation with many NATO members between it an Russia, is under assault from Putin.

McCain and Graham are not in Trump's party.