/afg/ Alt-Fem General - Getting Stronger Edition

(((they))) ruined families by turning women into sluts. This is a meme campaign to turn them back onto traditional values.

A traditional alternative to (((feminism)))

These threads are about figuring out how to do this.

An /afg/ thread will be started at 7 PM EST every day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_s-Qk07KxA
youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg
youtube.com/watch?v=zOrZ-nCp-_U
youtube.com/watch?v=b_n_NgGWpR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

memes

white pussy was made for black cock

Day of the rope is coming, my ethnic friend

2nd thread death again?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_s-Qk07KxA

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS XDDDD

oh and yeah you're a degenerate for NOT thinking about homosexuality right now

Would anyone else probably be a non-conformist sexual deviant urban dwelling "free thinker" were society itself not so fucked up?

more alt-fem memes

Bump, this is a good initiative. Make memes of degenerate feminists protesting naked on one side and pure alt-fem family oriented women on the other side.

>encouraging born-again virgins

Are you fucking retarded? We want these women proclaiming their slutty habits so we know which ones to avoid

you should hold your breath til it gets here, my larping friend

We'll get there soon, user. Spread the iron pill

gold tier meme my friend!

Don't let it pass you by is perfect messaging.

I just want a redpilled man to provide for me and our children. You can do that, can't you user? I'll support you, I promise.

for the chicks who like to cook, traditional European dishes:

youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

we have similar ideas already

y-you too

user stop, that is unironically my secret fetish and we are trying to steer away from degeneracy.

Alright goys, OP is off to bed. Wake up early and all that.

Keep up the great work! We're really starting to go places

alt-fem is my fav scenario thanks user

>Savitri Devi

You guys aren't memeing when you mention her? She's was an absolute fucking lunatic, chewed raw garlic and believed Hitler was Vishnu incarnate or something

This is ok, but perhaps the term alt fem needs to be included in them, ideally in a form of a logo. Any designfags could make one? Im thinking of something caligraphy centric like in the OP. Then once there is a standard, the movement can be easily identifable and memetics takes its course

Okay thank god your taste in fetish material is awful at least. That is deviantart tier photo manipulation trash.

I support this with my citizenship and rifle.

ah fuck.. Forgot the picture. Let me try that again

Alright goys, OP is off to bed. Wake up early and all that.

Keep up the great work! We're really starting to go places

nat-fem is a better choice.
Natural Femininity
but we can wait a bit and get the memes flowing before adding organizing messages.

thread jukebox

youtube.com/watch?v=zOrZ-nCp-_U

good sleep, nige

I think this nature vs civilisation but disrupted by contraception. Pre-civilisation probably had lots of forced babies. Then with civilisation it's a balance of the sex urge vs raising children resulting in marriage etc. But once you get the promotion of condoms in the 1920s the sex urge has no counterbalance so degeneracy can rise (see Weimar, Roaring 20s) with minimal risk. 1930s and 40s had restricted condom availability (depression, war) so baby boom happens.

Then in the 1960s we did it again. The Pill made even more safe to have sex and so you get the sexual revolution etc. Then then the 1970s abortion makes babies totally avoidable no matter how much sex.

And here we are using memes to fix it.

>not being an esoteric hiterlist
You some kind of commie?

THIS ISN"T A YLYL THREAD...

OH MY KEKS!!!!

goot slepp, Nige

>pic related
Boom!

good sleep nige

fuck off with your bestiality fantasies

that will scare people off. we want to draw them in.

Needs more than just family memes, get some femininity empowerment in there. (((Feminism))) is trying to destroy womens femininity and beauty.ca

keep'em

youtube.com/watch?v=b_n_NgGWpR4

oooh that's a good one

tick tock fems

Yah. But funny, so mild a pic and then boom :) And yet not disputable.

pics like this?

>perhaps the term alt fem needs to be included in them

Terrible idea.
Alt-right has already gotten a bad name in the mind of the normie. They'll see right past that.
The memes need to be more subtle.
Slowly introduce the idea piece by piece.
First that motherhood is a great gift. But it must be plain and simple (like this one ). Don't draw a dichotomy between motherhood and degeneracy. If you teach them that raising children and being a good pure mother is more important, they'll come to their own conclusions on degenerate lifestyles. And THEN once they've reached those conclusions, you can introduce memes that draw a dichotomy, because then you're only confirming the ideas they already have and strengthening them

That's one, but I meant more on the likes of non degenerate beauty and activities.

Do NOT include logos, especially ones that reference to /afg/.

hey bud I know it's a fine line but there's a difference between white women and Canadians, watch it.

This shit is fucking retarded. Fuck off with it.

bump for good luck

It has a typo grrr

I like this initiative. Have a bump.

this is the most I have on tap for general good femaleness and behavior. a cute well dressed girl? older maybe?
I have to look for pro-feminine images.

We really need more funny memes, especially if we want to redpill teenagers. Some girls will see this stuff as sappy because kids these days like maymays and being ironic. The 'cute' images will work when they are already open to it, like when they're growing from edgy teens to adult women.
(At least that's my two cents.)

go back to whichever attention whore website you crawled out of

> implying roasties will ever browse Sup Forums
One can always dream

creating funny from scratch will be hard. we could find things that they are already circulating and add our own take on it that promotes good vibes instead of degeneracy.

Internal propaganda

Rawwr, she's so cute.

Well dressed, yet fashionable girls. Japan is a leading example.
Cooking/Patisserie making, arts, music, embroidery. Children are important but they shouldn't be the complete focus. It should be de-degenerating girls by the next generation.

Good sleepy mr. meepy

I really hope this becomes a thing.

I want a redpilled gf who I eventually propose to on a pile of liberal corpses

Wow. That is really good.

This is good.

Focus on family is good.

Cut out the hag and it works.

like this maybe? (with an angle thats not a pussy shot?)

I agree.

Yes, that's good.

>implying that isn't true

Change the logo to Nat-Fem and post results

Didn't you guys watch inception? You can't just force your views on others so bluntly, it has to be done in a way that makes them believe it was their idea to begin with. How do you expect to compete against decades of subliminal jewery?

Just for keks.

No one is forcing. Women have been to /afg/ picked up the ones they like and sent them to friends. We haven't raided anyone.

This would be better if she didn't look absolutely miserable.

the devil speaks!!

But I do agree. :3 Hence one of the reasons I love Jfashion.