Gender in Sweden

>"Number of children wanting to become opposite sex doubling each year in Sweden, say doctors"

rt.com/news/380973-swedish-children-change-gender/

>becoming increasingly degenerate at an exponential rate

What is happening to Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/teacher-network/2016/feb/02/swedish-schools-gender-alien-concept
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At some point the degeneracy has to wake people up, right? No one can honestly see this and think it's a good thing, right? Surely not the majority.

Not surprising in the slightest. I don't think most of Sup Forums realizes this but Swedecucks have actually been pussies for centuries.

This is actually from some kind of game show. They told the boys to do what girls do in pictures, and the girls to do what boys do in pictures. It was mildly funny to see some of the kids gender-banter.

More to the point, why do you keep these on your hard drive? Creepy, desu.

EPIDEMIC

And people wonder why Swedish women choose the poopfugees

It’s all about democracy': inside gender neutral schools in Sweden
theguardian.com/teacher-network/2016/feb/02/swedish-schools-gender-alien-concept

have a (you) for rare technically accurate usage of the word "exponential"

Sh...sh...shut up!

wtf is this real?

>be a cunt
>get knocked up
>father tells you to kys
>have a boy
>realize son will quickly learn to hate you and look forward to the happy day when you're packed off to the gas chamber with the rest of the cunts
>try to turn him into a girl at any cost

Yes

It really is time to purge this degenerate country

No, think about all the Swedes.

Could someone translate this or give me a quick rundown please?

>Incoming referrals

>Number of incoming referrals to the team for sex identity investigations of youths at Astrid Lindgren's children's hospital in Stockholm during the period 2000-2016

I know this isn't the only hospital doing this in Sweden, but I'm unsure how many of the total number of patients that are referred to this particular hospital.