So how are you getting along anons? What did you do today? Any progress anons?

So how are you getting along anons?

What did you do today?
Any progress anons?

Im shilling atm.
Kam.

In a few days ???

just a fart so big it scared my dog. smelled like eggs too

Nothing.

im just lurking and learning how to stop being a newfag

lurk moar

>had a good day
>got chores done
>want to go out tonight and be a little social because fuck going out on St Patrick's weekend
>work
>sun goes down
>feel like shit
>feel drained, depressed, and lonely
>don't want to go out anymore
>too early to go to bed

Just fuck my shit up

I need a theme for an image gallery online.

Used my own stockphotos of an apartment.

Want something appealing instead.

Also the political aspect of this week would be the guilting of hitleryouths like me

What do you mean, the guilting of hitleryouths?

Forced Discrimination of the private and federal sectors agsinst young whites

>at relatives house >no computer >forced to use phone

Mm

Oh, don't worry, that shit will only get worse.
Train and prepare for the race war. I've got your back, whne it goes down in Sweden a shitload of us will come to fight alongside you guys.

Tell me more

Called in sick to work because I hate my job and am vigoursly searching for new full time work

Same

Same herr

No. I've made no progress, none at all.

I've done my laundry, kept myself clean. I have a steady job and feed myself well.

None of it helps. I've made no progress. In fact, I'm slipping back, giving up ground, retreating. I'm fighting a defensive war, and I'm losing.

>doesn't lug his computer tower around with him 24/7
you call yourself autistic? lazy burgers

Does your income allow saving?

I started a personal website so that I might be able to get a job I actually like. I think that my drive will last a week at most before I fall back into a rut.

Also
I feel that bros

Not really. What with student loans coming in hot, Expensive trips to visit my friends in another state, and rent, I'm barely afloat.

I'm getting along wonderfully.

I worked all day.
Tons. I'm up 30 lbs since I started ny regiment

Boring day anons.

Still waiting on my startup company to pop.

Good financials today.

Noticed that college exam lacked a few points,

What subject course should i?

Feel like cucking someone, like reading their subject to shill

>up at 5:30
>work at 8
>get home at 6
>cardio for 45 minutes while watching anime
>fap
>shitpost until midnight
repeat

average day in the life

Personally, I'm not doing too well. I've been pretty depressed lately.

I edited a video about about a service dog retiring. Gonna pick out some music tomorrow after I go talk to the Chaplain to see if they'll be able to help me at all. I'm realizing my feelings are getting pretty dire and I just need somebody to listen to me. Being in the military isn't easy and I've seen a lot of shit... I've also been dealing with it alone for the last 5 years. I think what scares me most is that after everything I've seen it doesn't really seem to effect me... like is my soul really that degraded that watching people die over and over and over again every day doesn't even phase me any more?

Thanks for making this thread OP, I feel a little better now just typing it out.

>Lol......

>Was on way home an >evening,

>Brown manlet approaches >me and says,
>"nutri... nutri .."

>"nutrition? "
>I ask?

>"Yea!, wheres the food >store?"
>he replies.

>"OVer there"
>I say and point to the >subway not giving a shit.

>Roll out of bed at 5pm because nothing to wake up for
>Get on computer
>currently 9:40pm

I'm trying to apply as a dishwasher/busboy at a restaurant so I'm not utterly pathetic and useless, but the application asks, "Summarize your special skills and qualifications" and I have none, so I'm stuck.

Im fucking tired.

Working 2 jobs, trying to lose weight to join the army. Ohio winter spasms are fucking killing me. I walked almost a mile to work through a foot and some change of snow yesterday and im feelin pretty rugged.

New manager at work, its all going to shit. The dieting and routine I had set up is no more and its thrown me through a loop. I need to lose just 1 more inch off my waist, fuck me.

I have my enlistment packet done but my recruiter cant be assed to get ahold of me, which is annoying me. I've been nothing but polite, complying and willing.

tl;dr - Im gonna turn up for st. pattys day.

consider lying.

you can easily become the best dishwasher/busboy they've ever seen.

Waking up at a decent time is hard, user, but we're all going to make it. I'm volunteering to walk dogs while I'm between jobs to make myself wake up.

My face is tired

Jesus kid, get before noon for crying out loud. Go do some volunteering and put that shit on your resume. And if you get the job? You fucking show up every shift, on time or even earlier. You have to make those people want to keep you, otherwise it's your ass