Pretty much the Trump presidency right here...

Pretty much the Trump presidency right here. 4 years of fucking over his voting base while convincing them to fight for their own fucking over. Trump supporters literally don't know when their shit is getting stolen.

Hillary was shit too, but you guys take it to a whole other level of disassociative mindfuckery.

Other urls found in this thread:

budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure Trump had his reasons for making it like this. He's a smart guy.

>Implying there are actual people who can vote for US president on Sup Forums
>Implying it's not just Russian propagandists, crypto-canucks, and convicted felons

There will never be a satisfying admission on the internet because instead of saying that you're wrong or you were mislead you will just move on and argue a different point to make you feel good.

>"A lot of things aren't consistent," Trump said. "But these are going to be negotiated.

>"And by the way, if we're not going to take care of the people, I'm not signing anything," he added. "I'm not going to be doing it, just so you understand."

See? he got this sempai.

So many lies, so little win

/thread

KYS OP

I am starting to regret this

ABLOOBLOOBLOO DRUMPFFFF BTFO

X--------------------------DDDD

DRUMPFLETX

X-----------------------------------------------DDDDDDDDD

witnessed

tax credits = good = growth

See? He's just giving them a bad plan to make his true plan seem better.

Step 1: give tax breaks to wealthy people
Step 2: ?
Step 3: robust economy

Clearly this track has been working for the last 30 years.

Shill gonna shill.

There's about 10 incredibly similar threads a day now.

Normal shitlibs would get tired by now. These fellows are getting paid.

Did it ever occur to the left that maybe those people who qualify and receive tax credits do so because they have no other choice to survive because the jobs are drying up? No, of course not. Everyone in the middle are racist, uneducated, rednecks because coastal elites told you so huh? The same people who do not know the difference between net worth and income. As in the case of Trump tax returns.

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THESE THREADS YOU DUMBASS FUCKING AUTISTS

IF YOU ARE YOU BETTER BE SAGING

>crypto-canucks

This is new

I don't understand. Don't you think we should at least be a little wary that Trump doesn't fuck things up? If he's surrounded by people who never call him out he will probably screw up. Nobody's perfect.

Actually this, there are many moving parts to whats going on and I'll reserve all judgement for the next election. Did the government expand its power over civilians and increase taxes to pay for it?
'Yes' -> Vote in a different party
'No' -> Vote Trump again
Did my taxes remain the same and no change was made to the scope of the government?
Then I'm voting Trump again to continue the memes and river of liberal tears.

Ninth dimensional chess plan to get Bernie elected in 2020.

Don't know if it's Trump or Bernie's plan, though. Too many angles.

Stop being so fucking new, it's painful honestly. Go back to where you came from

There are jobs they just don't pay anything. Unemployment is at 4.7% its not like we are hurting for jobs. We just haven't adapted to the new world economy because the capitalist class is trying to plunder every cent which forfeits any sort of sustainable investment in the future for middle class Americans. The middle class is shrinking and its not because its any less hardworking or dumber, its because the system has been corrupted to benefit only the very wealthy, Trump included. He is going to give every possible break to the wealthiest in this country that he can with the time that he has, and he will also benefit from it.

>this thoughtful of a post on a not even subtle bait thread

Kill yourself my man

I've been here since 2013. Can't Corner the Dorner!

yeah yeah yeah

drumpf is a russian pawn

and hes really fucking over the economy and his voters

and he wont build the wall

and he wont cut taxes

and we cant let him get the nuclear codes

and no one likes him

blah blah blah

Yea I don't want to hear anything other than what I've heard 100 times before because it makes my insides feel like unicorn cum!

>The irony of how we got here in the first place

>being this new
KYS

You don't even know the impact of what OP's talking about. Fuck off and get bitten by one of your millions of shitty insects.

I literally could not care less about the healthcare meme.

Surely you can look at pictures right? I tried to make it easy for you rather than a chapter book.

>I JUST LOVE SHITTING UP Sup Forums BY BUMPING AUTISTIC BAIT THREADS TO THE FRONT PAGE

>HOLY FUCK I LOVE GIVING (You)'s TO DUMBFUCK SHILLS FROM REBBIT

>NU-POL IS A GARBAGE DUMP BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING RETARD

>healthcare meme
>peoples actual lives at risk based on what legislation happens

Please don't have children

>yes look at all of my cherry picked sources to peddle my idea that nobody here will believe anyway

>THAT WILL GET TO THEM!!!!

Holy shit

>Summer of Bernie 2020: This time I'm buying a yacht!

you have to give the GOP credit. They have convinced the working class to vote against their own best interests when the Democrats cannot convince them to vote IN their best interests.

All you have to do is say "Immigration" and the votes magically appear.

Luckily, a lot of actually wealthy investors were smart enough to vote for Trump as well. The market will be fine with his escalation of the wars, which he promised not to do.

Even now, he has rallies and working poor show up and love him. The more he lies, the more they love him. It's unfathomable.

No kidding, it's all happening around the same time of day too.
Shills.

>doesn't agree with me

WHELP HES A SHILL MUST BE PAID CORRECT THE RECORD CORRECT THE RECORD

>Donald is that you?

>trump is going to lower taxes
>his healthcare system will offer less tax credits

gee BIG scoop

but muh Snoop Dogg

>Business insider

You got me, I just found the most liberal source possible. They're probably even further left than Michael Moore amiright???

Bump
:^)

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

LET'S JUST BUMP THE SHITTIEST FUCKING AUTISTIC THREAD TO THE FRONT PAGE

I LOVE HAVING A SUB 20 IQ AND BEING AUTISTIC AS FUCK

Kill yourself, shill

Did you even look at the fucking picture?

Did YOU, you illiterate fucking nigger?

I love this shit. Motherfucking white nationalists can't handle how fucked their president is.

>get no tax credits
>trump gives me 2k tax credit
>WHY DO CONSERVATIVES VOTE AGAINST THEIR ECONOMIC INTERESTS

YEAH!!!

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCKING DRUMPFLETS

X------------------DDDD

Reminder

Is this a shitty thread because it doesn't say what you want it to say?

Does that hurt your fee fees?

Hahaha, someone can't wait for the hearings on March 20th.

I did, it says that people who voted for Trump are going to see the biggest increase in their medical expenses, while the people who voted for Clinton are not going to see an effect.

>"WAAAAAAH IM SHITTING UP THE BOARD AND I DON'T EVEN CARE LMAO"

>"FUCK DRUMPF GUYS, RIGHT????"

>"GUISE B-B-B-B-UT HE'S ORANGE!!!!!!!"

X------------------DD

You obviously didn't even read your own OP

How stupid can you even get?

Holy fuck you're terrible

>people who voted for Clinton are not going to see an effect.

Nope

It pisses me off how white America shilled for Trump and got him elected and now he's doing fuck all for us and bending over backwards to appease blacks. He hasn't even stopped DACA.

At least Bannon is there, so there's hope that eventually Trump will stop being a faggot eventually.

K. go ahead what did I miss?

Dude, go to /dtg/ or the_donald.

>healthcare
who cares we will MAGA. trumps plan saves me thousands

Sorry it looks like Clinton states are going to see a net positive.

MAN OH MAN LOOK AT ALL THESE FUCKING DUMBASSES AHHHHHH

LMAO YOU JUST LOVE BEING AUTISTIC FUCKS DON'T YOU??????

LET'S KEEP BUMPING IT!!!! HIT THE THREAD LIMIT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

SHITTY THREADS LIKE THIS REQUIRE 300+ POSTS FUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!

GOTTA SHOW THOSE RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS HOW IT'S DONE

>Trump promises to get rid of obamacare handouts
>Trump supporters vote for this
>they get to pay more just as they asked for
>Clinton supporters are against this
>they mostly see little to no change
Both sides more or less get what they asked for. This is called compromise. What is the problem?

Why did I vote for him bros?

2000000000th DIMENSIONAL CHESS!!!

Because you thought you were an American.

This is one facet of a very large problem with this administration. It didn't have to be like this. We should be taking care of people in rural areas, not bargaining with with them on behalf of insurance and pharmaceutical companies.

BECAUSE YOU'RE A

RURAL
AND
SUBURBAN
RETARD

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
DRUMPF BTFO!!!!

I think they will start to figure it out. Hillary Clinton will not be our nominee in 2020 but these will be the results.

fucking ^^^this^^^

This can't be happening

The middle class is shrinking because the market is saturated with immigrants/robots. Capitalism runs on the laws of supply and demand. When supply (in this case of labor) is higher than demand the value drops. You are correct to say "its not because its any less hardworking or dumber" but you are incorrect to say "it is because the system has been corrupted to benefit only the very wealthy"
As markets shift, labor needs will naturally change and you can either join team "we need to pull up our sleeves and solve this problem like rational adults" or you can panic and vote for a government in favor of high taxes, heavy surveillance and central planning and really fuck shit up.

I KNOW RITE GUYS?????

DRUMPF WILL ETERNALLY BE BTFO BECAUSE WE SAID SO X---------DDDD

HE'LL NEVER WIN AGAIN

WE WERE NEVER WINNING IN THE FIRST PLACE X----------DD

Depends on if the Dem party can get their house in order. Clinton was a disaster as well as the institution that surrounded her. I hope they can come up with a Sanders-like candidate with wide appeal to regroup their progressive base.

FUCKING KEK

PROGRESSIVE SHILL, GO BACK TO BLACKED LMFAO

GO SUCK ON SANDERS' OLD BALLS YOU FUCKING MORON

I don't see how compromise is bad. People in rural areas overwhelming supported Trump knowing that he promised to cut handouts. They got what they asked for. Trump also knows that people in blue states would like to keep their handouts. He mostly tried to keep their handouts. This seems like a rather uniting strategy.

Give the man a break. Nobody knew healthcare was so complicated.

The middle class is shrinking because there is enormous wealth inequality driven in part by trends in the market but also by state sponsored conditions sanctioned by the state, e.g. regressive income tax, corporate subside etc.

Immigrants produce a net gain in the economy. Automation removes as many jobs as it can potentially create we just haven't adapted because our infrastructure hasn't been updated to compete in a global market. A large reason for this is that the capitalist class pushes for infrastructure privitization which seeks short term returns instead of long term stability and growth.

YEAH RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS GETTING WHAT COMES TO THEM

FUCK THEM DRUMPFLETS RIGHT??????

LMAO FUCKING IDIOTS VOTING FOR A *LITERAL* ORANGE

X---------------------------DDDDDDDDD

He's stripping social programs in favor of increasing an already hilariously bloated military budget. The health care issue is one part of a much larger problem

>Immigrants produce a net gain in the economy

AHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA
*wheeze*
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAH

>"YEAH OUR FUCKING 50 YEAR OLD SHOT UP VESSELS ARE PERFECTLY PREPARED FOR WAR"

>"IM A FUCKING AUTIST WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND MAINTENANCE"

Kill yourself my man

>Economists generally agree that the effects of immigration on the U.S. economy are broadly positive. Immigrants, whether high- or low-skilled, legal or illegal, are unlikely to replace native-born workers or reduce their wages over the long-term,

budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy

I don't understand what kind of drugs you're on, but you should try to get off of them.
That's what he promised to do as President in the campaign. He promised to rebuild the military and that's going to cost a lot of money. That's not even up for debate. Blue states have their own social programs anyway since they like them. Rural voters are against social programs and won't have the federal government shoving social programs down their throats for now. I don't see how this is a problem.

BEAUTIFUL thread OP!!!!

How does it feel to be a fucking failure?
Can't even make a successful thread lmfao

Just do everyone on this board a favor and cease to breathe.

They don't want the social programs? Why are red states using so many of them then??? That makes no sense.

Do you feel better now?

BECAUSE THEY'RE RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STUPID DRUMPFLETS THOUGHT DRUMPF WOULD SAVE YOU X---------DDDDDDDDDD

DRUMPF FANS WERE WRONG ALL ALONG

fake news

/thread

Because they're smart. It's like how Trump used tax laws to avoid paying taxes. As a businessman, he knows that you have to take almost every advantage that you can otherwise a competitor will. Similarly, people in red states aren't going to refuse free money because that's bad business.

BECAUSE THEY'RE RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

OF COURSE THEY WOULD AVOID FREE HANDOUTS LMFAOOO!!!!!!

THEY VOTED FOR DRUMPF AFTER ALL

X--------------------DDDDDD

The people using social programs are poor, they aren't using them as some sort of savvy tax dodge. They're using them to survive.

FUCK COAL AND FUCK RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS: THE POST

Healthcare as whole to me is a meme. People seem to honestly think that it will be completely sustainable forever, but that's naive to me. People used to live 20 years less 50 years ago, and healthcare generally meant patching up a broken arm, basic surgery/dental care, anti-biotics etc.

Now there's an incredibly expensive treatment for everything, people are living until they are 95 and no one has children anymore. The "deathpanel" scare the republicans tried to sell about obamacare will become a reality in most first-world countries in the next 20-50 years if they choose to mantain and develop national healthcare programs.

Correct. People in red states are in favor of running things like a business. They're not going to turn away free money as that would be bad business practice. They vote against free handouts as they do not want to be dependent on them to survive. They believe in going lean and learning to do more with less. Necessity is the mother of all invention. In the long run they are expecting to be more efficient than people in blue states.

BR?
BR?
BR?

GO BACK TO BRAZIL YOU FUCKING MONKEY

PRETENDING TO KNOW ABOUT AMERICAN HEALTHCARE

KYS

wew /leftypol/ going all out tonight.

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS *LITERALLY* DEPENDING ON BLUE STATES FOR THEIR LIVES

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER????

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!!

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS BTFO!!

I wasn't even talking about american healthcare specifically.

WAY TO DEFLECT YOU DUMB FUCKING MONKEY

GO BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE

THE GROWN UPS ARE TALKING

You seem upset. I'm not even going against Trump.

he will cut taxes...for the rich