Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Gold_King_Mine_waste_water_spill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are they so genuinely uneducated?

yeah! BTFO!

>>>/reddit/

ITT babby's first proxy

Forgot to sage

>anyone who disagrees with me is a samefag/shill/cuck/shareblue/JIDF/latest buzzword of the month
You elected a retard and possibly are one. Sorry to break it to you, but that's reality.

Top kek trumps baseline is going to get fucked harder than anyone by his stupid policies KEK

Moar

Still not as embarrassing as what's going on in Canada.

This is now an American Patriotism thread.

Trump makes for loser

Voting for trump is of loser game

You retards dont realize we would gladly pay for it.

Trump is suck major cock like neet basment dweller on pol

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

Geert is maximum loser

Poo in the loo

>TFW when perpetual live in mom basemetn

NEET lose need LARPING end

is CTR out sourcing to India now?

Sup Forums is made for maximum losers

If you could poo in the basement it wouldn't be ideal, but at least it would be a step up

>Destroying the EPA

Toxic waste in my water fuck yea!! Are Republicans literally retarded?

Don't you have computer support scam calls to conduct?

>Toxic waste in my water fuck yea!!
Thanks EPA and democrats for creating the flint water disaster!

yes it's cheaper to train monkeys

>TFW Geert BTFO

>TFW Trump is insufficient of president

>TFW when Geert BTFO

>TFW when Trump is insufficient of president

they seem to really be taking care of it huh?

You need a picture to use TFW, Panjeet

Get raked you ignorant leaf. I bet you voted for cuck Trudeau too. Sage.

Look at Trump and Geert such losers. Cannot stop losing. Losers must accept woman

is more attraction for Muslim than loser NEET at keyboard

>HHAHHAHAHHA

>TFW when Trump and Geert BTFO

As if they're any more uneducated than those who thought they'd get free college, or those who think a gay jew that loves to suck nigger cocks is a racist, homophobic, neo-nazi white supremacist.

i dont get the point in making fun of trump voters. we all lost this election. it was a vote between another corrupt establishment candidate like hillary or a product of the jewish monopoly of media subversion in reality tv personalities like trump. it was just a matter of who we were choosing to rape us. we could go with PC cultural marxism nonsense and be in the pocket of soros and die from 1000 cuts or we could get this strange loud man in the pocket of oil companies and jewish and possibly russian interests and at least go out feeling good and with a semblance of your founding fathers culture in tact.

You will never be a burger, no matter how hard you pretend.

Repost, go back to your shit hole country and worship your 12 handed lobster god

This is the sort of mental retardation we all came to this thread to see. Thanks anons.
>horrible environmental problem in Flint
>so lets kill all programs and regulations that prevent envirmonmental disasters and clean them up.
When i was a kid, you literally couldnt swim in most of the lakes near where i grew up. And then the epa cleaned them up in 80s-90s. And they have stayed clean ever since. Thanks obama

>>so lets kill all programs and regulations that prevent envirmonmental disasters and clean them up.
Maybe learn to read stupid nigger, trump is simply reducing their funding and removing the JEWISH CORRUPTION from the EPA.

fuck off nigger.

I'm happy to be a Canadian and damn proud of my country. Too bad cunts like you are making us an international embarrassment.
Sage.

Wow, there are some retards that support Trump>
I'm glad that we have all of these educated city liberals to set them straight.

The only cunt making an embarrassment of themselves is you. Got a welding job in Alberta?

>Michigan has never had a Republican governor
>The EPA didn't discover the contamination

Keep digging Trumpet

Proof??? and not some right wing bull shit or faux news. No news outlet nor has trump said anythign about this. your fake

>>Michigan has never had a Republican governor
nice deflection.

michigan was all blue when that disaster occurred and thrived.

The EPA discovered the contamination you Republican moron

Nope, admin job in Manitoba. You a college boy in GTA? Sage.

OP if you're upset you can always kill yourself.

And it also created it.

Get fucked.

>le christ-chan
Holy shit cringe.

Also, making up your job online doesn't impress anyone.

>Cut Planned Parenthood

So, I see Trump and his (((cabinet))) want to decrease the Hispanic demographic in exchange for the more "docile" negro.

There are definitely Trump supporters who are too worshipful of the man
It's ok to give criticism of him when it is due

Atleast he isn't a christcuck who believes that Joseph didn't get cucked by Tyrone

HOW HOW HOW HOW AND WHY? YOUR SO DENSE I JUST CAN'T!!

If they did we would have proof it would be an outrage. It makes nonsense

Atheistic burn

Kill yourself Trumpkin

>And it also created it.
Did you learn your lying skills from the Trumpster himself?

drumpflets btfo

Or i can fight for my country that I believe in. Not this red neck shit land trying to kill the planet

Oh look, it's another episode of plebbitors trying to influence the consensus on Sup Forums

Kek, figures you spew stupid shit like this. Fuck I'm glad I don't know you in real.
Still saging.

>I have no retort so I'll just call the other person stupid
Typical under-educated Americaboo.

We should all do better now that Obama is out

>mexico will pay for it
Billions of fucking dollars for a wall they never wanted. How the fuck did you retards ever expect that this would actually happen?

I have no idea what you are even arguing.

This just sounds like the ravings of a mad man.

You don't own nothing, goy.

Now look for government subsidies... It's welfare for people working non profitable jobs/fields and literally paid to stay home.

How soon they forget.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Gold_King_Mine_waste_water_spill

>Colorado communities refuse supervised money to clean up old derelict mines on the grounds that it could hurt tourism
>EPA "accidentally" releases millions of gallons of toxic wastewater into the Animus river
>EPA "accepts responsibility" but refuses to actually pay for anything, claiming "sovereign immunity"
>Colorado communities forced to accept Superfund money

Just one of the scandals of the "scandal free" Obama administration.

>tfw a whole bunch of cousins, aunts, and uncles said they don't need Obamacare because they have the ACA
That's when I knew we, as a nation, were in deep shit.

>Calls Trump and Americans who voted for him retards and unedumacated.
>Canadian who disagrees is a automatically welder in Alberta
>Has nothing but ad hominem attacks

Get bent. Trump is the President and you can bitch all you want about it with your "educated" friends as you sip your wine after school amidst the teeming dark hordes in Toronto.

Across the globe, your liberal philosophies are being shown for the abject failures they are. The only reason your hero Trudeau won the last federal election is cuz he's a pretty boy and promised to legalize pot. Canada will survive the damage he does to the country, and conservatives will be elected to again to fix the problems.

Maybe when you grow up a little more you'll understand things better.

>EPA makes a bad mistake trying to clean up the toxic remains of an old privately owned mine.

>Privately produced pollutants released into river.

>Paid for by Superfund money because that's why the superfund exists.

>"forced to accept superfund money"

Haha

>muh ad hominem
Literally all of your argument techniques. CHrist you're dumb.

>filename

Nice try, pajeet.

Kek, point proven little boy. Now go to bed so you can get some sleep. Don't wanna be late for those Liberal Arts classes in the morning.

>little boy
>going to college/uni
Holy shit you can't even form insults coherently.

the shills are getting desperate.

Did you read what happened? EPA new risk of what would happen, went ahead anyway because they wanted to build a 200 million dollar treatmant plant. They also took the blame, and nothing hapoened. They weren't sued, no one faced consequences for being responsible.

Nice fake fb convo.

Nobody who wants to repeal Obamacare has ACA

>doesn't take into account population

really makes you think

>fake fb convo
Why does Trumpster trash pretend that everyone is a liar except for their orange god, who lies constantly?

poorly scripted fake fb chat. This is part of the soros #Trumpregrets campaign

Goodnight, sleep tight little boy. Enjoy your weekend.
Still saging.

The biggest whiniest SJWs on the internet are Trump supporters.

>still can't even form a coherent insulting response
Your stupidity is continues to be fascinating.

>"Yep! Sadly it's been confirmed, Mexico have said they won't be handing over 40 billion pesos to build the wall! Nice work taxpayers!"

How can't leftists ever understand what "figure of speech" means? Why does everything need a picture drawn for them just so they understand basic common sense? It amazes me that they're the ones who cry democracy doesn't work while they're the whole reason why it doesn't work.

>mfw they demand continually that an IQ test should be brought in before people should be allowed to vote
>mfw they finally buckle and bring in an IQ
>mfw leftists, niggers, sand people, women and trannies are the only "people" banned from voting

I can't wait.

this is not a safe space for trump supporters

literally so progressive.

nuclear codes. fingers.

FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
AND FUCK YOU

>>destroying the EPA

Gee willackers, poison in the water is a good thing goys!

Why are people so stupid? What did the EPA do that hasn't helped America? Do we want our nation to look like China? What's his beef exactly?