Sup Forums Is Paul Joseph Watson a married man or a faggot

Why would he reject this cute aryan right wing waifu after all the work she did making this video to get him to go out with her for some coffee???

youtube.com/watch?v=V5fn6o_Fky4

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>e-celeb garbage
i want reddit gone

sage

Leaf you're are just jealous this man is irresistible to Lauren southern. She wets herself when his nearby.

>brown eyebrows
>blonde hair

Be gone, filth.

He has a girlfriend.

user and where did you find that info????

>Just imagine how wet Lauren was during this movement

That's the reason he didn't move to DC to work in the Infowars DC office. Alex Jones mentioned it in one of his late night videos.

t. Paul Joseph Watson

Don't believe it, why wouldn't show herself to us already.

she*

they're both jews. he says there's no such thing as the frankford school and there's no jews behind anything, including hollywood

Because a mob of jobless, pathetic, petulant leftists is ever-present and poised to unjustly and underhandedly attack anyone who disagrees with them and cannot defend themselves. It would only be a matter of time before a communist transvestite manlet pissed in a bottle and threw it at heron the street while screeching about fascism.

Wait a couple of weeks and get a twink to do the same thing. If that doesn't work, try a bear.

UHMAJIN MUY SHUK

>Brown eyes
>Fake blonde
>Aryan

also why do you want to be Aryan anyways, you like to be like the germans?

Why has the dating pool decreased since november 8th?

Well that pretty much confirms his a fag.

GEHTTING COUGHFEEY IS NOT A LEGITUMATE FORM OF PROTEST YOO TWAT

best club in my city was a fag club. everyone went there. am i gay now?

>am i gay now?
We don't know if you took it in the butt that night.How can we answer that?

I MOYN WUZ SHE SERUS TO FINK OIM GONNA DO EY RANDEY VOO WIF A TODOL FOOKIN STREYNJA?

Fag confirmed

if you arnt partying with right wing fags i feel bad for you son

He couldn't discreetly say no and just had to publically reject her. What a fag. Fair game tho considering she asked him publically. Guess she wasnt METEOR enough for him

Isn't he a queer? I could have sworn I heard him talk about having a boyfriend before.

agreed. he didnt have to embarrass the poor girl

He talked about the Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxism in his video on pop culture.

She cute but I can tell that her vagina discharges smelly yeast in to her panties daily

Jajajjajjjajja too funny

yes

In fairness there are more ethnically pure Germans in the US than there are in Germany. Most that are left are soviet rape babies.

brb taking a shower

no he literally made a video about his boyfriend's manestreem meatier not that long ago

Say hi to your boyfriend

Faggots>fall of man clammosexuals

He literally made a video about how he's a mainstream meateater (of dick)

PJW is gay... trust me, I'm of the faggot persuasion...

Holy shit, I'd say ", pls go!" -- but that'd assume you effect people outside of r/Donald.
Nu/pol/ and jidf LEAVE

She admitted in the comments that she has a crush on him.

Fuck, I would bang this girl hard.

No he didn't.

I think you're the one who doesn't have much experience with women, OP. A woman approaching you, rather than the other way around, and doing it in a public, desperate way is a huge red flag. Especially if you're a little bit famous.

Seems crueler to reject her publicly than to just ignore her video.

Alex Jones said years ago that Paul was with an Asian girl.

I think he even married her. So yeah, he plays it close to the chest but he is just a cosmopolitan race traitor.

He's probably gay

>be right wing and decent looking
>make youtube vids
>have atrocious accent that women seem to love

???

>They want to literally get coffee and FUCK

what the fuck is up with brain wiring when i find that face attractive ? I mean for real, this image is barely an actual face

Sorry, but Lauren is not into white dicks, she actually wants to have an orgasm when she gets penetrated. Only big strapping African men with their big bloated cocks can satisfy her properly. Black man are hung!

>Lauren "national capitalist" Southern is a Jew

t. Sharia Blue

your brain sees shit it likes and gives you endorphins. Anime and cartoons just boil down features to their bare minimum and idealize them. Big white eyes, white straight teeth and a perfectly shaped face.

Wtf is that around her neck?

You can actually interpret alot from just silhouettes, its how our brains are wired. Remember all the more complex stuff just builds on all the old outdated stuff. You can see all kinds of emotional/communication information as well if you can see movement.

black cum from T's massive cock.

Well he checked out Pragues "vibrant gay scene" back in June.

mobile.twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144?lang=en

thread ended here

every single girl that travels the world fucks the guys in each country i thought this was common knowledge like catholic sluts

my sides

When a man makes a move on a woman, it is as was intended. When a woman makes a move on a man, it is desperate. This girl is completely unfeminine, basic, slightly above average face and C- body. PJW can do much better.

that black dude is a race traitor he's a white nationalist

He never married her. I bet she doesn't even exist.

More important question, who else is sick of these Shariablue shills?