White Man Offers to Pay Black Robbers for Their Food, Gets Savagely Beaten

youtube.com/watch?v=o_G79ZhoEK4 - Two robbers savagely beat man following his offer to pay for their food, rob him and then the store at a Chicken and Burgers joint in Texas. In natural fashion, unlike if it were vice-versa, the race of the victim and perpetrators was not disclosed in the news cycle. To ensure truth is upheld, I'm here to provide you the light.

>offering to help niggers
>ever assailing the pride of a savage animal

honkey got what was coming

>Thinking of an ugabooga as a human.
>Expecting a positive response from that.

He deserved it.

He was probably a Hilldawg or Bernfag so I have no sympathy for him.

for every one of these stories, there are 99 instances where nothing happens. don't be so easily riled up lad, the world doesn't need more hate. muslims need to go though.

He forgot the wise words
AROUND ______
NEVER ______

Why are whities such cucks?

If there's more than 3 thats where I won't be.

Gas yourself kike.
>ignore this story, if you pay attention to it then you're easily riled up

AROUND steel beams
NEVER melt
?

Dude I'm Black and I would NEVER be in a restaurant with that many dindus let alone talk to one of them. It's more of a survival instinct than racism. When I'm in the city I go to expensive restaurants or I get take out to avoid crap like this. Sad but true.

Man it really seems like a large sub set of the black population works over time to be despicable and revels in being hated. They're basically edge lords: the race.

Dude I'm Black and I would NEVER be in a Black with that many Black let alone Black to one of Black. It's more of a Black Black than Black. When I'm in the Black I go to Black Black or I get Black out to avoid Black like this. Black but true.

This boy thinks we care what he does.

I send a $100 payment to the local food bank every month, but I won't get within 50 feet of a poor person.

AROUND JEWS
NEVER SNOOZE

Not when the opposition will widely report the unicorn of white-on-black violence. In a culture war if you don't fight you lose. Opposing a narrative and triumphing over it.

Another liberal beta faggit who got redpilled irl by ferel niggers

such a waste of a post

>AROUND Jeb!
>NEVER Guac

Dude I'm Kangz and I would NEVER be in a Shieeeet with that many Wuz let alone Kangs to one of Shieeet. It's more of a Black Kangz than Wuz. When I'm in the Wuz I go to Shieeeet Kangz or I get Wuz out to avoid Kangz like this. Shieeeet but true.

kill yourself

he chillaxed

>Most pitbulls are perfectly safe, only 1 in 99 will savage your child
>Only 1 in 999999 labradors will do this

Shut up dogist, chill out, what have you got against pitbulls, you probably visit BARKED.COM anyway

(P.S. I am satirising what you said.)

>I'm black

Gibs or GTFO

Except statistics prove that niggers cause more crime than anyone else and barely make up a fifth of the population in the US, hilcuck

>Offered to pay
>So they took his wallet

They got the money
He got his enrichment
Everyone was happy

[ DON'T FEED THE NIGGERS ]

Stupid fucking do gooders

statistics show you're more likely to be brutally raped and killed by a white man than you are to die in a terrorist attack. guess we should gas all whites and let the muzzies pour on in right libshit?

Foolish. Around blacks, never relax.