What is she so afraid of??

What do you think was said Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whTD4Fqf120
youtube.com/watch?v=_RNP-CnTWtI
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/03/15/its-official-fbi-director-james-comey-to-testify-about-russia-trump-wiretapping-claims-under-oath-next-week-n2299326
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lich
youtube.com/watch?v=vZFibw4SXIM
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/clinton-ally-says-smoke-no-fire-no-russia-trump-collusion-n734176
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article136600203.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She now knows there is zero dirt on Trump so he is free to reck democrats.

At the end of the day this investigation is beyond the pale. There is no there there in this nothingburger.

>What is she so afraid of??
Comey told her that Trump knows the location of her phylactery.

>also maybe that they ARE investigating Clinton/Podesta for ties to Russian over uranium deal and bank ties.

Upset they are stopping her meals on wheels

you might be right. if they have nothing on trump she might have a disappointed face, but she looks terrified.

They told her to prepare for the following:
>Coughing Fit
>Pants Of Shit

Underrated post

Obama wiretapped Trump. Feinstein knows Dems are fucked.

damn, she looks real shook

she really is the worst, and look at the inbred gargoyles surrounding her

these people are sickening

>What is she so afraid of?

Is it the Awan brothers scandal blowing up?
Allegedly top democrats had as their IT guys Awan brothers, who may have been Pakistani secret service agents.

So far MSM is very quiet about them

Kek'ed

+1.

this makes sense. been waiting to hear more about them.

She is trying to drive a thought from her mind. That thought, which haunts all (((white))) liberals is this: THE INTERNET ALLOWS FREE SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her plans worked so well in the era of fully controlled media. In the internet age, not so much. Jews everywhere are crying blubbery tears of sad over the new awakening.

Feinstein is notorious for being a leaker and passer of intel to Israel. It's a good sign that she looks worried and Grassley looks smug.

Before I clicked on the image, I thought she was smoking a cigarette from a very strange angle, and it completely changed the context of the picture for me.

Shelly Long in the Shinning standing creepily behind her.

Underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=whTD4Fqf120

Hey any crypto anons think this guy's larping is related?

He claims the "cabal" are being owned by their own infrastructure.

Were they informed they have been sold out?

>enters room
>"what is said here shall not leave this room, agree?"
>agrees
you cheeky cunt, if i catch you spewing shit out of your mouth i will physically shove it back up your ass bitch tits

She looks like Loretta Lynch did when she realized both how prosecutable she is and how her party's corruption has led to pic related

would you fuck her and eat her cunt out 7x if her house was given to you after she dies Sup Forums?

I would.

I got no shame to my game.

youtube.com/watch?v=_RNP-CnTWtI

The oven is warming up

What does Sargon have to do with it?

this is a wack comic and you should feel ashamed that this is the best propaganda you're bringing into the mix.

I dunno she just looks more of a combination between pissed and sad to me

That dried up old cumt needs to just die already.

>Well, yeah, we did everything in the leaks, but forget about all that. We need to focus on achieving a higher conciousness and other new age horseshit
Old narrative, meet new narrative

She knows it's all ogre. She knows that the trumpenreich will be winning for 8 yrs and her like overlords are going to prison

Kek wills it

She's a literal Holocaust survivor, easy up lads.

Aww shit...

Her hanging on the 4th of July.

But is the ayy lmao shit he's saying true?

>muh six gorillion

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/03/15/its-official-fbi-director-james-comey-to-testify-about-russia-trump-wiretapping-claims-under-oath-next-week-n2299326

Monday...

Liberals are trying to spin this as Feinstein was "mortified" because she must have seen some damnit evidence. Oh please. She would be happy not sad if she felt the FBI were up Trumps bum.

If the affirmitive action kebab Bros turn out to be the dnc email source I'll never be able to stop ejaculating

lol where the fuck do you think you are?

>She's a literal Holocaust survivor
God damned ineffective Nazis. OF ALL THE FUCKING JEWS TO NOT GET GASSED, they fucking skip this one. THANKS HITLER.

Maybe they have some info how her husband was able to secure a $2 BILLION dollar contract with California

She knows Donald is going to wreck her.

I sure hope this. Would make my day.

>Perhaps most revealing of all are the Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee — charged with investigating these matters — who recently told BuzzFeed how petrified they are of what the Democratic base will do if they do not find evidence of collusion, as they now suspect will likely be the case. “There’s a tangible frustration over what one official called ‘wildly inflated’ expectations surrounding the panel’s fledgling investigation,” BuzzFeed’s Ali Watkins wrote.

I wonder

By your digits, Kek confirms the Libshits are fuuuuucked.

Of course she's afraid. She busted her son out of jail, started a police chance around town, and tried to hideout in an abandoned restaurant only to be discovered by a gang of misfit children looking for buried treasure.

Holohoax more like

"I hope selling Hillary down the river was worth it."

"Only Hillary? Senator, with all due respect *aHEM*, we're just getting started. Confidentially? If you have connections in a country that owes you favours, now would be the time to call them in."

"You'll pay for---"

"And no, ma'am, not Israel, Netanyahu will deny you entry and hand you back over."

You're alright, user.

Damn you!
Lost

The Russia narrative is a set up. The perpetrators are prominent democrats who have been identified and their high tech fuckery is now fully understood, mapped and exposed. Arrests may soon follow.

>phylactery
>female having tefflin

only if the are reform or conservative and if conservative very liberal.

real Jews have no part of that. women are forbidden to wear these items.

not gonna lie, this is funny.

I picked up on this too, very telling

>She's a literal Holocaust survivor
I think it's a bit too early in the Trump presidency to be saying that

The CIA.

She worried about the quick rundown.
The Rothschilds have been contacted.

IT MUST BE DESTROYED!

I've been searching for Hillary's for a while now.

Pelosi's is burried under the kid corpses behind Goat Hill Pizza in CA.

WOMEN CANT WEAR TEFFLIN YOU FUCKING GOY

Sargon commissioned it.

no

You are a genius.

WE.RE NOT TALKING ABOUT OVEN-FODDER YOU FUCKING HOOK-NOSED PIECE OF KINDLING!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lich
>In fantasy fiction, a lich (/ˈlJtʃ/;[1] cognate to Dutch lijk, German Leiche, Norse lík, and Swedish lik, all meaning "corpse") is a type of undead creature. Often such a creature is the result of a transformation, as a powerful magician or king striving for eternal life uses spells or rituals to bind his intellect and soul to his phylactery and thereby achieve a form of immortality. Liches are depicted as being clearly cadaverous, bodies desiccated or completely skeletal.

Why was brianna wu behind her?

I've heard of blue dog democrats, but she just looks like a dog.

Oh my

HEY YOU GUYS!
youtube.com/watch?v=vZFibw4SXIM

checked. fpbp

MY SIDES

and CHECKED

>i'm a kike
he means a lich's phylactery as in what needs to be destroyed to kill the undead lich Feinstein

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/clinton-ally-says-smoke-no-fire-no-russia-trump-collusion-n734176

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article136600203.html

Democrat party leaders walking back claims about Russian ties. Probably know it's a failed narrative at this point. Judging from Feinstein and Grassly's reaction, they probably found out something that implicates the establishment/democratic party. Could potentially involve Hillary or the Obama administration. Monday can't come soon enough.

who is grassley?

Does Comey have the authority to arrest Trump?

Republican Senator from Iowa. He's establishment though.

Get Sargon of ACuck away from uncle Ben, you bastard

I'd have to wash the cobwebs and that old lady smell out of that cunt first but chyeah breh id totes smash that mummy's cunt.

chekkked and kekkked

CANT COME SOON ENOUGH CONFIRMED

Feinstein is a career politician; she's been in the public spotlight for decades, speaking gregariously about her social justice causes and liberal bills.

This was NOT the face of someone who just learned "lol drumpf btfo". This was the colorless face of a rattled woman who's worried about saving her own skin.

The bitch is SPOOKED.

Ha ha ha

My Sides

Should've gassed her

Death.

This godless whore stain of a failure is going straight to hell.

Nope

triple d_ubs, kek wills it

Basically they told them that they're investigating actual Russia ties to the Clintons and other high-ranking Democrats thanks to all the urging to investigate Russia's role in the election.

It's going to come out that Russia was giving Hillary shit loads of money, which we already know, and that other countries were funding her in hopes of defeating Trump as well.

Also the media will be revealed to have been in on all this from the get-go.

I mean they kind of jammed this one up the FBI's ass if you think about it.

She's responsible for approving the use of mind control weapons on the American public to destroy intelligent goyim.

If that shit is true I will literally NUT until I die

Christ, Trump is going to hold up in his tower and try to fly the nukes when the feds come for him.

(fun digits)
HIGH ENERGY

>"how convinced are you that this is a set up"

this is grade A shit here