Hi user

Hi user,

I am from the year 2019.

I have come to tell you about the next happening.

North Korea attacked South Korea with nuclear weapons during the 2018 Winter Olympics. The US flattened North Korea in response.

15 million dead.

Screencap this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korean_nuclear_research_programs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The US
>implying it won't be China, after Trump dangles removing THAAD as a reward

Hi Leafposting /x/fag, I'm from Sup Forums. Fuck the fuck off

When did Sup Forums turn into GodlikeProductions?

>only 15 million

The Chinese and the Americans have been in a nuclear stand-off since it happened.

Why warn us, OP? Why in 2017 and not, say, 2007 or 1997?

North Korea hit Pyeongchang with a surprise launch by concentrating most of their missiles there instead of Seoul, which they knew would be well defended. A couple heads got through, and destroyed the city. However, the rest of South Korea was safe - some, like Seoul, protected by a missile defense system the US had installed there.

The US bombed nearly every major city in North Korea however. The vast majority of the 15 million were on the North Korean side.

Lambright calls bullshit.

>yfw China invades North Korea in the summer and your LARPing looks silly

hows the rest of the world doing

I sure hope so, I don't know what we are waiting for

>North Korea attacks South Korea
>doesn't shell Seoul with the masses of artillery they've got set up and positioned for that exclusive purpose

>Lambright is bullshit.
fixed

also world war 3 will be us China and Russia

remember this post

What stocks should I buy and when?

That would never happen, America or South Korea attacking North Korea, that is.

If anybody ever attacks them it will be China. That is the only option that in any way preserves even a semblance of the status quo, only with less volatility.

China does not want another American base so close to it, so it will not allow America or South Korea to destroy the North. They however, if pushed hard enough by necessity, may themselves invade and create a new, less aggressive puppet regime.

nice try at your larp. the major threat to Seoul aren't nuclear missles but the conventional artillery units stationed right outside it. if best korea tossed a nuke or two it would be after the city is half flattened to prevent or disorientate any missile defense systems. hard to tell apart a balastic missle warhead when you have 100,000 katayusha missiles flying in your direction.

A year later, most people still can't believe it happened.

China has dropped out of the United Nations and essentially closed itself off from the rest of the world.

The United States is mired in a mess of investigations as to why the US military and South Korea had a missile defense system in place in Seoul, and not where the Olympics were being held. The government's response so-far has been that they were not supposed to have a fully functional missile defense system in South Korea in the first place, due to agreements with China, and thus had to be strategic in how they deployed the system as to do it without anyone knowing.

South Korea is a disaster zone nonetheless, and North Korea has become the worst humanitarian disaster in a generation, and is currently under Chinese control.

15 million still seems like a small number.

i remember when that faggot was posting on Sup Forums every day multiple times a day

we ran him off right quick

wizard. i actually took the time to explain this though.

The US didn't attack North Korea first. North Korea launched a surprise attack on South Korea during the 2018 Winter Olympics.

Why don't they deescalate the tensions already, wtf is with NK?

This. China is pissing themselves over THAAD, which not only will handle NK missiles but totally coincidentally negates China's nuclear and ballistic deterrents in the South China Sea.

It's very likely that Trump will tell China that THAAD is staying as long as NK is a threat, but that he'd be happy to dismantle it the government in Pyongyang were to change. And that THAAD would be used to protect everyone in the region from any North Korean retaliation, including of course China.

Couple that with the opportunity for China to regain the face they've lost with their obvious inability to keep Kim on the leash, and it's a win-win for everyone.

Look bro, if you want to LARP you have to understand the subject matter here.

What did this do to the value of the dollar? How much is a gallon of gas selling for? I can't imagine China shipping us any more iPhones anyway. How's Wal-Mart doing?

This nigga knows what he's talking about. Absent massive air strikes on DPRK's artillery, Seoul would be pounded into gravel within a few hours of war.

That more than any nuke is Kim's real deterrent.

>North Korea
>nuclear weapons
pick one

buy stocks in weed companies. They have been exploding.

China controls the Korean Peninsula.

There are only 2 outcomes:

1) China get sick of Kim's BS and cultivates a successor inside NK and a coup apparatus. China induces a mostly bloodless coup. China enters
/is invited in under guise of humanitarian aid/stabilization. A puppet regime is installed aligned with Beijing.

2) Kim provokes a military conflict. NK is decimated. China allows this, but warns US/SK not to advance past a certain parallel into NK (well south of capital) A ceasefire takes hold. Again, China enters NK/is invited in under guise of humanitarian aid/stabilization. China installs puppet regime loyal to Beijing.

Ain't NO how, NO way China is going to allow a US/SK friendly or aligned NK to exist on it's border.

A Beijing aligned NK is a strategic imperative for China.

Trade with China has collapsed. The US dollar is stable, but the Chinese economy is hurting.

Gas is back to normal. The US was already nearly self-sufficient by the end of 2017 if I remember correctly.

hi how r u

tell me about the bogdanoff situation

have they pulled any major moves

The US military destroyed North Korea's artillery within minutes. They had a response plan already in place.

Seoul was hit, but not very hard.

>Seoul not killed by conventional artillery
>Nuclear missile delivered by warhead and not the back of a truck

It's not worth it for Kim Jong Un to deescalate, if he does then his population will turn their ire on him. There is a need for his ruling party to have a constant threat of a greater evil, be it the Chinese to the North or the Capitalists to the South. Should he choose to deescalate then all the attention for the shortcomings of his government will focus on him and a coup will be arranged. The only way he can thrive is in uncertain chaos. If he peruses peace he will get overthrown, if he goes to war he will get coup'ed from within with a bomb like Hitler did.

>China allows this, but warns US/SK not to advance past a certain parallel into NK (well south of capital)

#1 is far, far more likely for the simple reason that China does not want an American land army advancing up the peninsula. That would be a strategic disaster for China and an almost guarantee of a war that they know they cannot win.

Their whole military strategy is based on keeping American carriers at least 500 miles from their coast, so their currently-hilarious air "defenses" do not get dry fucked by the US Navy air arm. Americans taking territory in the DPRK means they can build airfields there.

Too bad there's a travel time and if NK starts to shoot first there's literally nothing going to stop that much rocket arty

I'm going to the Olympics so I hope not :(

This is stupid for multiple reasons.

1.NK would only attack if they felt a attack on them was imminent, in other words a pre-emptive strike. Suffice it to say a US military buildup in South Korea isn't going to take place DURING the Olympics.

2. Believe it or not NK does care about what the world thinks of it. They're obsessed with being thought of as the "real" Korea. In their mind there isn't two Koreas, theres the real Korea (them) then the occupied foreign colony called "The Republic of Korea" aka South Korea. That's why they spend so much effort on propoganda even though it looks fucking ridiculous. They're like a guy with assburgers trying to ask a girl out. Retarded cringey propoganda is the only way they can communicate.

So it'd be really bad for their reputation (understatement) if they nuked South Korea with the entire worlds athletes attending it.

>mfw drafted for the first wave on DPRK and get to rape cutie nork girls

Using a shop with the recently declassified footage of nuclear explosions?

We only care about Russia/EU/Japan. N. Korea and even China could have been turned into glass years ago.

How is Trump doing? Wall?

No one knows. There are a few theories, which have been covered heavily by the media, but no one knows yet for sure.

Some say we didn't account for how crazy North Korea was. Kim Jong Un may have actually believed he was a God, and his people - or at least his military - apparently did as well.

Don't underestimate the brainwashed human brain.

God almighty, LARPer, if DPRK were to start a war, it would be with the artillery. They wouldn't lob a couple of easily-detectable missiles first, giving everyone time to scramble jets. The first "warning" would be hundreds of thousands of Katyushas and shells raining down from 30 miles away. It would be like 100 B-52s with unlimited ammo suddenly appearing over Seoul and carpet-bombing the fuck out of everything, and it would continue until someone could scramble air assets to fly to the sites and knock every single one out, ie a long fucking time to be under constant bombardment at that scale.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Going great, construction will start by the end of Summer.

Who is the semen demon?

How are the SJWs doing in 2019, TimeLeaf?

>Ain't NO how, NO way China is going to allow a US/SK friendly or aligned NK to exist on it's border.

Ching Chong Honk Kong?

What effect do you think a metal storm style weapon could have against an artillery barrage?

You're on the wrong board pal.

The US Gov has geostationary satellites above NK. As soon as a missile is launched in our direction, that shit is terminated.

Bane. I'm a good boy.

if you're from the future how are you telling us less

Nigger doesn't know the difference between a city and a Nation-State.

I could see someone going rogue in NK trying to set off a nuke on SK to exact some sort of vengeance against Kim (by triggering a world response).

Otherwise there really isn't a reason for NK to do anything but their usual sabre rattling.

What about China's buddies, Russia and Iran? Whose side are they taking?

>semen demon

none of you time traveling faggots ever post any futuristic stuff that doesnt yet exist. enough of your bullshit.

Not to mention that DPRK would anticipate an air raid and station their anti-air artillery alongside. They could probably then use their shitty air force to bait the fighters into those areas.

The US military had been focused on North Korea for years, as it turned out.

Which is why there is such an uproar that they had they ability to protect Pyeongchang, and chose instead to only protect Seoul, as to keep the system secret.

Exactly. The minute it fires up its engine on the launch pad, the counter response is in motion. Before it's at 10,000 feet, pilots are getting scrambled.

Compare with a sudden artillery barrage at a distance of 30 miles, and we are talking 500,000+ 170mm shells per hour...

south korea already has glow in the dark dogs.

Next Vault 7 release will be CIA black budget. ET Disclosure and Free Energy tech. That is how Trump is releasing the info, via Assange.

Hi user, I am from the year 2017 to warn you about Reddit spacing and roleplaying.

So when the world got caught off guard because DPRK tossed a rocket over Japan, what was that?

CHINESE FALSE FLAG
FAKE IMAGE
FUCK YOU

Boring. Too long from now.

im not buying your information. post webm of you shooting a fucking laser gun.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Time Travel will hear about this infraction, leaf.
Say goodbye to your existence.

and it was about time...

There are no sides - the North Koreans clearly acted first. China has just gone rouge since, which is spooking the rest of the world.

>>implying leafs still exist into 2018

Our Military may not be powerful as it should be, and Trump will fix that. But we have technology that would explode Kim's brain.

Everybody who makes these gay threads should be rounded up and gassed. You're a fucking homo, OP.

>and station their anti-air artillery alongside

They already have. Taking out that artillery is going to need stealth assets or long-range standoff munitions, and there is a lot of artillery firing a lot of rounds into Seoul the whole time.

It'd actually even be a good thing for SK if the DPRK went nuclear, because it'd be a lot easier to pop off a couple of tactical nukes over those Katyushas than try to take them out with conventional bombs.

UK city state.

When does the european race war kick off?

Trump will get China to do it. He's got all the cards with THAAD, and China has every reason to do it

>prevents an American invasion that'll put the US Air Force in range of mainland China
>opportunity to test out the equipment they've been desperately developing, in actual combat conditions
>get THAAD out of the area as a quid-pro-quo
>shows China's neighbors that the regional superpower is not fucking around and everybody better watch the fuck out
>avenges the humiliation they've suffered with Kim openly defying them

Leaf, how did the press react to the bombing? Did they give Trump the whole muh holocaust treatment or have they bent the knee yet?

It doesn't. Most of the borders got closed during the fall of 2017 and things calmed down. Then the attacks happened, and no one pays attention to that anymore.

He had no choice.

Trump will get rid of the debt to China within the next 2 years, one way or another.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korean_nuclear_research_programs

South Korea doesn't have any B83s, the closest place America has them is probably in Hawaii unless there's a few subs creeping off the coast.

The US has warheads in orbit.

I'd be real surprised if the US didn't have the whole shebang stationed in theater

North Korea will attack our bases in South Korea or Japan in response to a crazy Drumpf tweet. Deplorables keep telling us not to take him or his tweets literally. What happens if Pyongyang takes it literally when he says he is going to nuke them bigly?

Yeah one would think China would just dump the rest of their Treasuries before closing their borders. Which would do wonders for the dollar. I'm not quite sure OP is actually from the future.

IDC, I'm just bored.

Did NK give a reason for the attack?

>What effect do you think a metal storm style weapon could have against an artillery barrage?

Not much. Hard to aim and reload and the barrage would be huge.

Trump will only tweet about turning another country into glass after the deed is done. Don't worry about that.

Are ayys real?

Is Corey Goode an elite psy op?

April 3rd the world will learn about ayys via Vault 7.

I have been thinking this myself. This is a country that consistently mistakes the Onion for a reputable source of western news. I have no doubt that they would do something rash if Trump started talking shit on twitter.

He'll only nuke them bigly if they fuck with the US or allied countries.

Maybe on an aircraft carrier but not on foreign soil. If news broke out that we had nukes stationed somewhere where they're not supposed to be there would be a huge political backlash, and all that takes is one E-2 PFC Manning.

The Chinese moved pretty quickly to take control of North Korea, including moving forces there.

Rumours North Korean leadership hid in a mountain bunker in anticipation of the attack. There are also rumours the US knew about the bunker and hit it with the 13th bomb.