I'm Ashamed to Be Black

I'm a black person and seeing all of the hate lately by my own race. Some person told me it would be a great favor to the world if I just kill myself.

I had posted this in /B and /Adv and I appreciate one helping me. I got told to post this in here as they called this a "copy pasta".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The truth is that it isn't being black that is the problem it is the american """culture"""".

Nah, you are aware of the faults of your own race. Educate yourself rise the ranks of american society and better others around you. Killing yourself won't fix the problem. Be a good person to those in your community and you will see the positive benefits that come from it.

Wtf did you make 2 threads?

lurk more newfag

Hating your own race is pathetic. Whites are hellbent on killing themselves, and I still don't hate them.

>africa isn't a problem
You're a dumbass.

Only the liberal whites.

>seeing all of the hate lately by my own race
Who cares, don't listen to a bunch of dumb niggers who wouldn't know dignity if it came inside of a watermelon.

found the nigger

Dude no one fucking cares, just enjoy your fucking life

>go to Sup Forums for advice
They actually gave you pretty sound advice for your situation.

don't identify with your race, identify with your character and merit

sort yourself out

Even if you agree with us about your people you cant sit at our counter. GTFO.

dont be ashamed of your nigger brethern just lead by example and be a decent person

I did? Aw..i'm sorry

OP DO NOT KILL YOURSELF. I do not hate black people, I hate the thuggish culture that has infested your people. You once had the strongest familial unites before you became a pawn of the Democrats and other leftist. You need to red pill every black person around you.

There's a difference between black people and feral niggers.

We don't have black people, we hate niggers.

The first step to overcoming your nature is acknowledging it. Blacks weren't nearly as big of a problem in the 50s and prior, because they were constantly reminded of their limitations by whites. Now they got a president and they reverted back to apes.

make something of yourself and do your part to save your people, bunch of violent fucking degenerates that they are.

I'm grateful

>single motherhood rate

you're a such a faggot

people like you should kys

you're so soft headed and impressionable you let internet neckbeards bring you to suicide?

please kill yourself, t. black user

....Any ways...that I could accomplish that?

I'm black too, I hate the fact that my people can be so fucking ignorant.

We need to cleanse the black race and purge all the degenerates who won't be civilised and follow the law.

You should kys just for making this garbage thread

>>>>>trash

Leave it to the British to pretend Africans dont act the exact same in England, and that Africans dont act that same all around the world.

British are clueless, smug, idealistic cunts

Listen, you german-american afro-spic mongrel. I am a purebred European. Something you only dream of being but neither you or any of your offspring will ever accomplish.

Being black is only 1/4 of the problem user. If you submit to American black culture, live on welfare and are a rampant nigger then yeah you should probably an hero.

If you take pride in being from african descent, are proud you live in burgerland and work to strengthen the values of the black community then you're doing everything right.

There's nothing inherently wrong with being black but being a nigger is unacceptable.

do you know your father, and are they and your mother married?

This.

You must help save your race from itself, OP. Someone needs to do it.

>Some person told me it would be a great favor to the world if I just kill myself.

What an asshole.

kek fucking nigger wants to be a victim awh so touching. Lol you deserve every bit of hate you get and more fucking spook

My Parents are married and i live with them

Alright, 2 similar Posts is whatever let's get down to it.
How to get white people, especially on here, to stop hating black people.
>Stop being niggers.
Stop glorifying the single mother family trap. It's what got you in the mess you are in now. Stop listening to trap rap if you are.
>Marry a mixed girl and raise your kids to not be niggers
>Cut your damn hair jesus that looks like ass
>Get an education or specialize in a trade, get off welfare.
Also, you seem more self aware than the vast majority of niggers, so you have no reason to end it.

Best advice ever written on this Godforsaken board. Applies to everyone.

don't listen to him OP. You'll be a hero. My wallet will thank you. Kill yourself

Become a hotep nationalist.

I'm not a victim of anything

Why do the actions of others, that you don't know, pertain to you, simply because of your skin color?

Why do you internalize this?

Why do you not work to prove this subliminal subconscious stereotype wrong?

Holding on to self-hate is not good, user. It leads to many health problems.

at least they are together, tho if you are over a certain age with no skills/degree and therefore no abiltity to support yourself you shpuld be ashamed.

age? any training or degrees to your name?

Nobody should be ashamed of their race because nobody is responsible for anyone but themselves. Just be a good person, stay off the dole, and concentrate on self-improvement.

And stop being so hard on yourself. Unless you're trolling, then kys senpai.

You pussyfoot around an issue you don't want to talk about. The black culture problem. Join a black nationalist movement, we'll have a hell of a lot more respect for you. Work to improve your own condition and get your brothers to stop being niggers and start being proud, not arrogant. And for fucks sake, stop taking the handouts. You don't actually think thats from whites do you? Its the fucking jews, they get you hooked, destroy incentives to work, and doom your people to a life of democratic slavery and sub-mediocrity. Red pill yourself, then others

do you have a discord

white people get more hate these days in America than you do.

this is where we discuss that fact. of course people are going to tell you to get the fuck out of here with your boohoo bullshit.

Yes

>The truth is that it isn't being black that is the problem it is the american """culture"""".

Nope. Pic related.

>pure

Sup Forums is a bad place for you unless you have a nice sense of humor and moderate inner strength

Do you speak out against fellow blacks embracing nigger culture?
Have you ever been called uncle tom by fellow blacks?

Yes.

>had black Muslim as ruler of his country for the past 8 years
>52% """white"""

kek

>I'm a black person and seeing all of the hate lately by my own race.
And seeing all of the hate lately by your own race WHAT? Jesus H. Christ on a fucking stick!!

Read this OP.

Just don't associate with nigger culture in any capacity and focus on the true enemy of blacks, the white liberals that treat blacks like pets while they simultaneously discourage uniting families due to the welfare state.

Being black isn't a problem, if you want to do the right thing, return to your people in Africa and help them become civilized.

If you do anything else then you are just full of self-pity, lack any true grit, will, or determination, and will forever live off the teat of another people.

Yes to what? Uncle Tom? Or speaking out?

Don't be black bro.

I'm Jewish, and not ashamed a bit. The solution for us all are measured AnCap Ethno nation states with a small degree of multiracial/multicultural mixing to enable peaceful economic transactions between states, as well as a globally understood and adhered to conception of NAP and objectivist ethics.

>person

you mean primate

It would be a pure AnCap Ethno meritocracy. Morally perfect assuming everyone behaves. If you chimp, you get what is coming to those who chimp.

I'll take that as both. The prior normally results in latter

I'm surprised none of you are attacking me or whatever..thats what drove me to think myself was an abomination

kys rn u fuccin faggot i sware 2 gOD i hope you fuccin die 2day u dirty no good piece of shit do the world a favor and off urself with a crowbar and a liter of bleach ur fat ass shud b gassed and maimed god dam ur mom should have swallowed u and ur fake ass onii chan hollows apollo the light model who fights drago you might wallow into depression dresser full of empty sprite bottles

Whoah there spear chucker! I don't understand all this jungle speak!

lol jk jk

For real though, You don't have to become those people. They might get mad and call you names like uncle tom or an oreo or what ever else. Success isn't white. Success is success.

Just think critically of everything.
Quit watching so godamned much tv
don't buy jordans, or yeezys, that shit is stupid
live within your means
spend half of all your time improving your means.

this is basic shit people

At least I'm not 100% black. wew dodged a fucking bullet.

Distract yourself - watch some Jordan B Peterson videos. Maybe 'Maps of Meaning' 2017

Must be an off night and you've not had the pleasure to see a nigger hate thread yet

We're all abominations here user, just find your lane and ride it out.
And don't be a nigger

You're not an abomination. What you need to do is start watching videos and reading books by enlightened negros like Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder and Tommy Sotomayor and avoid nigger culture like if it was a deadly disease.

Alright

This place is where a lot of people come to vent frustrations....not healthy for you to hang around here if gets to you...

I'm Black and I'm not ashamed to be black. I just know that most blacks are stupid ghetto trash who just want to rob, rape, and kill each other.
I'm just doing everything I can to make enough money to not have to live around them because Trump is going to cut welfare programs soon and you don't want to be around a bunch of niggas with their gibs taken away.

If women have to start paying for their abortions the problem might fix itself because hoodrats can't afford to get abortions and won't have kids if the government wont give them welfare checks. They will all die out or get locked up. Hang on user America is gonna be great again.

When the low IQ welfare dependent scum die out our race will have a chance to really shine as people like you and I will be the only black people left.

OP, I think you just need to find a woman who is red pilled and start a family. Raise your kids right and they will grow up to be upstanding citizens.
Being a nigger is not a default, it's a choice.

>I'm ashamed to be black
Good. Now take yourself out and as many other niggers as possible. Thanks

discord, tell me NOW.

W8 ADD ROBIN#9360

kys nigger

>xxx people get more hate these days in America than you do.
More (((tricks))) at 11!

>civic nationalism
Fuck off faggot, race is real and the basis for culture

Nah, your skin colour has nothing to do with it. It's American nigger culture that has ruined your people.

You see it here in Europe too. Blacks that migrate from Africa or the Caribbean actually aren't too bad, they try their best and work hard but literally one generation they are all hoodrats, talking like American niggers, a LARPing as gang bangers and listening to their shitty music.

Fuck off to Africa, reconnect with your people and cleanse yourself of American Jew brainwashing.

I have 10 black families out of the 85 total in my neighborhood. I have no problem with them at all. They all sent their kids to good schools, none of them grew up to become niggers, and they don't take handouts. Everyone in the neighborhood enjoys them being here (especially the one couple who can cook a BBQ like a motherfucker).
Being black does not mean you are worthless. You might be judged a bit more harshly at first but once people see that you aren't a nigger you'll be ok.
Being a nigger is a choice. Unfortunately, a lot of black people have chosen poorly.

so true

top kek

its always the burgers who are black, your country is so cucked the bulls lurk on Sup Forums

Was about to post this

Identifying with your race only perpetuates racial tensions and makes people lump you all into the same category

Just be yourself

Wow no way! But it's almost like this is the US. They are here. Rather than make keep them as beings that leech off of the state and everyone else, we should be trying to at least get them to contribute.

Sup Forums sent him here I guarantee it.

Don't be, just fix yourself up and act straight. You will be okay

You're more retarded than a broken bottom of the curve nigger or the potato faggot that has his cock in your mouth

Just be a hotep instead of a nog.

Nigger you're on pol, do you realize how easy it would be for you to redpill normies? You can say fuck all the Jews in public and no one would call you racist

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Yup, at worst get called a deluded cooning uncle tom nigger

Here's a thread to get you warmed up, better love yourself user because we wont do it for you
>

This this

Being black and redpilled is great, dude. You can blow SJWs the fuck out and they won't even respond, just take it like cucks.

Try calling a hipster a racist and act offended at something he said and watch how embarrassed and anxious he gets, it's hilarious. They'll do anything to appease you.

Fuck off lad. USA niggers are way worse then your UK shitskins.

How so? Because I believe that we should make use of what is at hand?
Grow the fuck up you goddamn mong. I hate niggers probably more than the majority of people on this board because I have actually traveled the world and seen what happens when the nogs are let loose. But I learned the differences between men and leeches.
The average Black will never be as good as the average White, but since they are here we might as well get the good ones on our side.
Take Ben Carson for example. By ALL MEANS he should have become a nigger. But he didn't. He grew up to be one of the greatest neurosurgeons in the world. Yes, he's a statistical outlier but that's the kind of people we need.

I've been called a coon for trying to red pill my people. Only a few listened.