At what age did you grow out of nigger music?

At what age did you grow out of nigger music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2wjCX81CHM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M3rpcU3VoDc
youtube.com/watch?v=eFw0V2lhgfU
youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0
youtube.com/watch?v=rNFLCB_T2hA
youtube.com/watch?v=i69VZClNTk8
youtube.com/watch?v=PJPQsw7CSh8
jofflowson.com/banjo-for-complete-beginners/history-of-the-banjo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A2udLGQ58qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

16ish... when i stopped smoking the devils lettuce.

At what age did you grow into Japanese music?

youtube.com/watch?v=t2wjCX81CHM

I grew out of Rap at around 18 but I still listen to Bob Marley. He was Red pilled as fuck by the way.

i never liked rap or hiphop but i was exposed relentlessly to it.

Never liked it, but I did like that one song... Fuck the police coming from the underground...

Never into it. I was born in the 80s.

My family never abode nigger music or nigger culture, and it was openly mocked within our home.

Sounds based, can you post more similar music?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M3rpcU3VoDc

Here's a little gem

Never grew in it always listened to rock and roll and now I listen to metal.

I never liked rap. My friends were indoctrinated by the kike box into behaving like niggers and I couldn't stand their fake nigger behavior, so I cut ties with them when I was 16. Looking at where they are now, I think I made the right decision.

Well, My dad was relativly old, so I grew up on 70s 80s and 90s music, so although my generation sits there asking to be caught outside, I was sitting down listening to nice shit.

anyone else, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFw0V2lhgfU

>At what age did you grow out of nigger music?
I listened to Eminem for a while, but I wasn't really into it.

when I stopped having my life revolve around basketball. Its also when I stopped hanging out with niggers all together.
Im 24 now

Around 20

Never liked it. Grew up on jazz and disco from the 70s and 80s, now I mainly listen to chillout music.

Samba. I always hate samba and it's degeneracy, but as a Brazilian, it's was just part of my curse . When Googles starts to domain the first world show business (thanks Kourt Beta Cobain), I realize how the pleague had come to USA. This kind of "music" is mental disease and cult of irrationality.

when i was 13 years old right about the time i started listening to slayer. "auschwitz, the meaning of pain, the way that i want you to die"
youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0

i made exceptions for the chronic and 36 chambers til i was 23. the messages are intolerable tho.

when I found out white people are rappers too. mmfcl

juggalos never die

At university, when I was listening to 'License to Ill' at some rich (((Yankee's))) house and all of his (((friends))) kept asking me if I "understood" the album. These were the first Jews I ever met/chilled with. I knew the Beastie Boys and producer Rick Rubin were Jewish, but didn't give it any thought.

Basically, these Jewish kids liked the album because it was a caricature of Gentiles. And the Gentiles like myself ate it up (because it's a good album, they agreed). I had remembered reading an interview with the Beastie Boys about how the album was "an act" and how they later sorta "regretted it."

Took me a few more years to fully understand how these (((dudes))) interpreted it, and what that meant. Took me a few more years to stop listening to Beastie Boys and all rap.

Always wondered why neatly dressed Jewish execs were always standing on periphery of rappers.

Around 17

0. I never liked shit.

I still listen to it, gets me on the right mindset. When I need a cognitive boost before medical pimping.

Last year when I went from alt-light to alt-right

>now jamming Nirvana and The Black Keys

hated it until I went to undergrad
listened to nigger memes starting at 18
was completely grown out of nigger memes by 20

16 maybe 17.

how old are you? Most white families in the 90's did the same thing, the kids just went for the dindu music since their friends did.

was obsessed with it all throughout 7th grade till maybe a couple years after high school...

my politics now make it almost impossible to enjoy most of it...

I still listen to some of it but have gone around a year without listening to any at times...

I'm mostly into electronic music now....

Heard that a while ago, its cheesy as fuck especially "your eyes"

I never grew into it.

I hate this degenerate, plagiarizing, boring non-music so much.

When I grew the fuck up.

I grew up in Memphis, TN and somehow never really cared for it. Maybe I was too exposed.

It was about a year after "Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'em" came out

13 - when I was in 8th grade. I was very much into nigger music - the hardcore nigger music, including Cameron and the Diplomats, C Murda, Freeway, and the Big Tymers. I was listening to it once afternoon, and it occurred to me that nigger music was brainwashing me into believing that I was living in some sort of 'struggle' - some sort of drug-ridden town in which I was involved in gang-wars over turf and that the ghetto was something about which to romanticize. It all occurred to me quite clearly that I am White. As a matter of fact, the very moment - and I remember it quite clearly - brought about, at least in part, a racial awakening. That this was not who I am and this is not something in which I should indulge. From that point forward, I began listening to metal and pop-punk and hardcore. I also began listening to classical music. This is an interesting question, user, and I am glad you asked, because the moment of which I was speaking, the moment in which it occurred to me that nigger music is a scourge on the White man's mind, was the same moment I began to discover who I was, my history, and my culture.

I've never liked that garbage anyway. I went straight to metal.

I grew into nigger music if I'm going to be completely honest.

Juggalos are the literal definition of degenerates

rap is pretty redpilled in that it showcases niggers as nothing more than violent dopefiends with no higher purpose other than to blow all their money acquired from exploitation of their own then blow it all on a degenerate lifestyle and it has a catchy tune to it so theres that.

I've heard Memphis is pretty black?

Come on pol I thought you were smarter than this. Smart people seek novel experiences.

That is assuming I was ever into nigger music. Fuck that degenerate music, making ghetto niggers all uppity and think they can get out of their ghetto lifestyle by rapping and sagging their pants.

I still enjoy 80s/90s hip hop.

I never listened to bigger music

I just listened to the beastie boys

So fuck you my man...

I'm white. I was a minority there. It's almost 60% black I believe.

Look up Japanese City Pop 80s

oh good, just three trust fund baby kikes ripping off nigger shit. great

At what age did you grow INTO nigger 'music'? I've always thought it was degenerate, unintelligible nonsense. No melody, no memorability... Just stupid rash niggers with no purpose in life other than 'i fuck dat bish i hit dat cop i got da hoes money money money.'

At the ripe age of 20 I realized that all popular music is a hybrid mix of different traditions, many of which stem from aural cultures such as those of slaves and sailors. Especially important to modern popular music is the blues, gospel, slave spirituals, and the rhythms of African drums. With this revelation, I realized that the dream of cultural purity held by Aryan Nazis is a butthurt retarded fantasy that can't exist in the real world and would actually be against the interest of the music that I value the most in my life. Thank goodness for the openness and inventiveness of black musical culture.

exactly, we the real deplorables and outcasts before internets was even a thing

All modern music is nigger music.

I never listened to that shit. I watched Hee Haw on television as a kid and threw rocks at niggers in Georgia.

Bingo. Not disappoint.

Never. I never listened to that jungle bunny shit to begin with.

>metal isn't garbage
fucking kill yourself sperg

>Tfw born in 97 and never got what the big deal behind around Rap was, ever

Although I did fall for the nu-metal meme, which is just as nig-tier. Gen Z will be what carries the white race to glory btw.

Only niggers and cunts raised by welfare moms or beta dads listen to this shit.
My dad told me it was nigger music and that's exactly what I'm telling my son.

On the contrary I am working on my mixtape as we speak

>I just listened to the ((((beastie boys))))

That's even worse than normal negro music.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNFLCB_T2hA

I still listen to it. You haven't lived until you've driven through a mostly black city with your windows rolled down blasting NWA.

>Banjo
Nice jungle bunny instrument

I liked Los Maricones del Norte last album.

I feel like EDM is the new degenerate go-to for 90's kids.

I don't mind the chill shit or playing it at the gym, but I'll kill the next fucker who asks me to go to a muscial festival and drop molly with them. Fuck off

>Not listening to based Japanese music

youtube.com/watch?v=i69VZClNTk8

Basically the only rap artist that I know of who roasts nigger culture in an interesting way while actually being poetic is MF DOOM

>implying I don't hate banda music

moonman or gtfo faggot

I just wrote a whole paper about the development of Japanese music post-WWII the other day. Tatsuro is fucking based.
youtube.com/watch?v=PJPQsw7CSh8

Listen to Haruomi Hosono and 80s city pop in general too.

My dad was redpilled as fuck and did not allow nigger music in our home.
So I only heard it at my friend's homes. As far as "growing out" of it is concerned, I'd say I never really liked it. There are some good instrumentals but what they rap about is mostly bullshit. Now with that said there are exceptions when you look at it from a musical background which I have.

got into it at mid teens. i couldnt believe people were allowed to say those things. none of my friends liked rock music as well. it was a social and cultural thing for me. dropped at 22. realized it was retarded and potentially actually dangerous. niggers utterly repulse me at 25. the extremely rare exceptional nigger i treat with caution because i know hes a gateway to let all the other bastards in.

>Falling for the WE WUZ BANJO KANGS meme
Niggers didn't create anything. They had what they were given by the white man.

You first.
Class-A Douchebag

>rock music
black music :)

17 or 18. I still don't mind some of it occasionally but for the most part I feel embarrassment when I listen to it.

I think the distinction has to be made that it is rap that has degenerated music not Black musicians. There used to be a lot of talented Black artists in Blues, Jazz, pop, funk, soul etc.. People like Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Ray Charles, Whitney Houston,Robert Cray, George Clinton and Prince. I still listen to them.
Black music used to seem more fun too with bands like The Gap Band and Cameo. Rap was initially somewhat innovative and fun but it lost me when it went Gangster.

Metro boomin=best broducer

never got into it in the first place

Never grew out of nigger music

Grew out of Pop (ie, op) in middle school

Tupac wrote about nigging getting you put inda erf
Rip in peace

I still listen to Kanye West, but after (((they))) got to him I don't think I'll be able to bear listening to even his music anymore. I've moved on to electronic because it is impossible to push an agenda with wubs

>YUCK! Is they rhymers or strippin' males?
>Out-of-work jerks since they shut down Chippendale's

How does he come up with this shit?

A. Fucking. Leaf

Indulge in your culture, it's important. I like that new electronic music you guys make. You can't swallow everything pol says, because the majority are retards. Only 5% make genius level moves here.

Sadly 25.

You don't grow out of anything, you just stop listening to it. You can at any moment go back and listen to it. "Growing out" of shit is dumb as hell and a horrible excuse for limiting your musical taste.

desu i just didnt want to type finnish metal

This. Used to be a metal head but started listen to Rap after I bought a car. I also never liked post 2001 metal either. Numetal and math metal and emo never stuck on me.

Although, I hate all the shitty nigger rap. I enjoy rap that speaks about current issues generally.
Huge fan of Yelawolf also.

But I slowly noticed that my "rap" was turning into a bunch of rapping white guys rather quickly.
Aesoprock
eyedea
Yela
Atmosphere
Logic
Li'l Dicky (Jew)
El-P

Don't get me wrong. There's good black guy rap, I'd argue the best rap is still done by black guys. They've got a better rhythm. But there's a ton of money, drugs, bitches nigger shit that's just retarded. They just make garbage thinking that acting like a rich gangster will make you a rich gangster.

>unironically called someone a "class-A Douchebag"
>Listens to metal
Have you ever left your house you fat revolting edgelord?
jofflowson.com/banjo-for-complete-beginners/history-of-the-banjo.html

Shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=A2udLGQ58qQ

Thats where it is at

>it is impossible to push an agenda with wubs
>implying

Do you enjoy bass music?
Preferably mija/borgore/getter

I can honestly say. I always hated it.

never got into that nigger trash

White men rapping is literally always cringeworthy, Aesop Rock is the only decent rapper on that list and even he doesn't get the appeal of rap music right.