The term "white" is made up by insecure butthurt Americans, which is virtually all of them. They don't fit in anywhere...

The term "white" is made up by insecure butthurt Americans, which is virtually all of them. They don't fit in anywhere. They aren't French, they aren't British they aren't German. They're just mongrels. This is why they need the term "white". To fit in. It really is pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espírito_Santo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks for the rundown, Mohammad

Fuck off mongrel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
be ne borf
>stfu nigga

Indeed, my european brother.

you guys are the same as us

Are argentines celt-iberian ? I know you have a large irish population but would that ethnicity be correct ?

they're brazilian

Everyone is a mongrel if you go back far enough

>race =! ethnicity

>implying

Fuck off drunken whore

Never mind i see it's just a melting pot of europeans.

You know most of Western Europeans are heavily mixed right? Ireland and England are the only countries because of isolation that have pure genetic heritage.

The Irish were crafty bastards. There was a test that shows that 80% of icelanders have Irish dna due to all the slaves they took.

Turns out being Europe's whore is the prime reproductive strategy.

It's true I remember when I saw the godfather ran up to my dad all happy and said "Pai nos somos sicilianos" He slapped me and told fuck no we are Tuscans and went on to tell me why we are better than sicilians, why we should hate slavic and anglos and how we are mostly germanic. White people hte white people above all other races this is why those white guilt fags get any traction at all, they just don't know why white hatred is so acceptable

>(You)

Feelsgood.jpg

f-fuck you. The irish will dominate the world by the womb and balls.

>white people hate white people

No truer words spoken. It's also the reason it will never gain traction outside of sjw and non white circles, they don't realise they're pissing in the wind and actually enforcing unity among whites. Just take a look at europeans on Sup Forums we are all at each others throats over difrerences that has nothing to do with skin colour.

Yeah but we have a collective understanding that we have been fighting for millennia, and now compete through soccer and other avenues. We still would rather have that connection versus Ahmed and his Mosque.

What did Rudyard Kipling mean by the "white man's privilege"?

Yep we don't hate because they are white we hate them because they make white people look bad in some stupid way, it's a race check. Slavic with their stupid trainers and poses are like ghetto blacks posing with money and guns.

We care about how our race looks to the world so we check them. The same way we are doing to SJW whalen with their multi colored hair. We don't hate their skin color it's never been about pigmentation it's about making us as a whole look stupid.

Granted it's very fucking hard to look stupider than blacks, muslims, latin americans, and asians.

I mean "burden." These SJW talking points are getting to me.

how does it feel to suck the cock of a mongrel country

I'm a pure Scotsman. Red-haired and the likes. Both sets of grandparents from Scotland and half of em are ginger. Fuck off UK.

nice d&c thread faggot

b&s

Stop trying to divide and conquer us, paki.

I would guess how we are always expected to act better than everyone else. You'll feel it more in a country where being white puts you as a minority. My burden as a blond light eyed brazilian is I can't get fucked out of my mind on drugs and alcohol because some fuck will steal my wallet or cell.

Beggers ask me for shit everyday. The other day some guy asked me for coffee and I said sure, he went to the store and grabbed a r$15 bag of coffee and I told him no I was just buy a 75c cup of coffee. What the fuck, leave me alone!

Não, tu es pardos fodas

>thinking white wasn't a thing before america was even colonized

>Peter
>white

White American here with a family line from Devon, fuck you nigger

I had a south African friend who would say the same shit. South Africans are very insecure aren't they?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espírito_Santo

Here you can review my birth state, very little slavery occurred here

We wuz potato farmers and sheeeit

brits came up with "whites" so that they could be in the same group as americans.

The term "black" was made up by insecure Africans whom just have discovered the wheel.

We wuz rice huskers and boy fuckers

We're proud mongrel Europeans though

British, German, French, Irish, Italian we're all proud mutts.

Mfw the brits lost their best form of government from ever having power.

t.brittannic-celtic-saxon-norman-jutish mongrel

The term "black" is made up by insecure butthurt Americans, which is virtually all of them. They don't fit in anywhere. They aren't Nigerian, they aren't Egyptian, they aren't Kangz. They're just mongrels. This is why they need the term "white". To fit in. It really is pathetic.

Europeans used to be nomadic, all of us are mixed up. None of us are very different from each other genetically idiot.

I don't think you're aware of the fact that upon looking at European Haplogroups in the 21st Century, you'd find that all Europeans are mongrels according to your definition of what it means to be a "mutt."

However, the difference between you and i are nationality, culture, and languages.